• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Report Avalon Division

Started by Montrell, December 07, 2002, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montrell

Yes Admiral, will do http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

Thank you admiral, and the officers are present and accounted for http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>...I have changed their membertitel to the proper rank too.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

Division report CO Vice- Admiral Julian:

Ok here goes again this weeka report.
Firstly the USS Evolution:

Status: Captain, CMO and Operations Officer captured. Still mounting rescue operation with Admiral Rugal of the Cardassian Union.

Species: Loxian
Bases/Ships: Cardassian Nor-class Station, Cardassian Heikeidi-class scout, Loxian Warship.

Anomolies: Asteriod Field, Dark Passage.

Promotion Suggestions: None, only me and 2 others actually posting and they are high-rank officer already.

Next the USS Skytoucher:

- Short description of current mission:

At the Van´Gu cluster. Someone have fired upon the newly discovered Yzakians,. most likely a traitor aboard. Not sure. Have send the two Lt.s Mannion and Svensson whom I by the way don´t trust to a trickorder to.

- Current status of mission + current location of ship

We are about to iniziate diplomatic talks and enter the Van´Gu cluster with our weapons offline. Location are just outside/inside the Van´Gu cluster.

- new discovered aliens

None.

- new discovered planets

None

- new discovered stations/bases

None.

- new discovered space anomalies

A subspace anomaly that makes the computers go haywire. Ask Lt. Svensson for further information.

- New crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)

Lt. JG John MacKnight. Tactical/security.

- Current status of the ship (damage, injured crewmembers)

Ship status ok, the computer seem to have been acting wierd for some time, but I hope it will soon be fixed. No damaged crewmembers.

- Current visitors on the ship (name, species)

None what I am informed of.

- Current disputes between crewmembers (names of crewmembers, nature of dispute)

None, a minor disstrust situation between the acting Captain and the Lt.s Mannion and Svensson. Nothing other.

- Extra Comments

If it is ok with the Division CO, I would like to transfere the 2 Lt.s Mannion and Svcensson from this ship after the mission. Reason: They are a danger for the ship with their whery presense aboard here. Lt. Svensson refuseed to inform his crewmembers and his captain when the ship was infected by the subspace wave. Although he eventually did tell the captain, it was after much trubble he was able to make lt. Svensson to tell him why he did as he did. Nothing else.

And finally the USS Rivendell:

- Short description of current mission:

No mission at this time.

- Current status of mission + current location of ship

at the Station Avalon being repaired.

- new discovered aliens

None.

- new discovered planets

None

- new discovered stations/bases

None.

- New crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)

none at present.

- Current status of the ship (damage, injured crewmembers)

23 Bioneural gel packs have bin burned out or to damaged.
The Impulse Engines have bin heavily damaged a entire team is working on it now.
The Antimatter containment system is so damaged we need to replace that.
Also Atmospheric system on deck 5 is so damaged

- Current visitors on the ship (name, species)

Commander Knight. Avalon engineer who is assisting the repairs of the ship.

- Current disputes between crewmembers (names of crewmembers, nature of dispute)

None at present
--------------------------------

Comments on which officers that post insufficiently should be removed from the crew

I've noticed that the USS Evolution isn't that busy, there are actually only two people really posting.
I suggest that there would be a warning for the people who are not posting enough.
And then we will see which people should be removed.

Report of which rules have been broken

No serious rules have been broken.

Comments on the activities of the division CO himself
No comments, he is doing his work as he should do:).

Comments on the disputes between crewmembers
The only dispute was on the USS Skytoucher.
I see the point of the captain in this matter, but he should try to work with the two Lieutenants. Maybe when this mission is over, they have changed. But these Lt shouldn't keep information behind! This because it's vital for the survival of the ship and crew!

Any extra comments if necessary

I want to gratulate the crew of the USS Rivendell with there mission against the Vidiians. They have acted according their capabilities.

For the rest I want to congratulate the new officers that have signed in on our departement and wish them a good and nice career in Starfleet.

End of Report

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Montrell

Report Division Avalon
    Weekly report
    USS Evolution

Location: course between station Avalon and left opening of Dark Passage

Status: the ship has no state of damage, all decks have reported a normal status.

Species: No new species encountered
Bases/Ships: The small ship of Neelix with whom we have an encounter. His ship is seriously damaged and therefore we are bringing it into our bays so it can be repaired.

Anomolies: Fluidic Gate, believed to be dangerous due to the presence of Species 8472

Promotion Suggestions: None

Has not posted since too long:
- Christopher Madison
- Johnathan Aymer
- Elspeth Davidson

Does not post and should be removed:
Possibly the people mentioned above. I have ordered all crewmembers to report in so I know who's still there and who isn't, and for some it did help since they did come back, but these above have not yet reported in after a week.

General comments:
The reason why we have the encounter with Neelix so far away toward the Dark Passage is because he wanted to warn us for Species 8472 activities. There is a fluidic gate through which they travel between normal and fluidic space, and for now they have concentrated their activities toward the Delta Quadrant, but Neelix beleives that soon they will become aware of our presence and we will then be in very serious danger. The USS Evolution is on its way to investigate.

Weekly report USS Skytoucher:

Short description of current mission:

N/A

Current status of mission + current location of ship

Docked at Avalon

new discovered aliens

None.

new discovered planets

new discovered stations/bases

None.

New discovered space anomalies

new crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)

none

Current status of the ship

docked

Current visitors on the ship

Weekly report USS Rivendell:

N/A

Docked at Avalon

new discovered aliens
None.

new discovered planets
None.

None.

new crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)

Lilque: Lt Commander, Science CO

Docked at station

--------------------------
Division Supervisor Report
Comment on which officers that post insufficiently should be removed from the crew
I agree with the officers that Captain Sanchez has written down. I also suggest that we write something in the application form, then the new players know that they need to stay on and don't go for several weeks and then return.

No rules have been broken.

He is doing fine, hopefully it will stay this way (Only the time to write a report could be better :P)

Suggested Promotions
Commander Gorannson --- Captain

If the rest would post a little more then they could get a promotion as well. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

No big disputes noticed.

The officers who are not posting lately, have to be warned. This way they know it's serious.
I suggest we email them with a final chance.
I have also seen that the people who post, are they diehards so to speak. Were are al those new people that joined? Maybe we need to review some things and determine were it has gone wrong.

Admiral Montrell
Avalon Division

Julian

i accept yr congrats and and pleased that i am doing good with my reports. thankyou
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Montrell

Division Report

Report USS Evolution

Status: Ship has received some damage, but nothing serious.  No death crewmembers, but crewmember Marou is contanimated with a deadly disease and Dr. Keilah is trying to find a solution to cure her.

Species: Loxian
Bases/Ships: Cardassian Nor-class Station, Cardassian Heikeidi-class scout, Loxian Warship.

Anomolies: Asteriod Field, Dark Passage.

Promotion Suggestions: None

Does not post and should be removed:
- Lt. Cmdr. Tier
- Lt Steve Hollows
- Lt. Ktaf
- Lt. 2e1fzi
- Lt. Cmdr. Miles OBrian
- Lt. Fark
We have no active science officer, engineer and helm officer.

General comments:
the Dark Passage is a very dangerous place to travel through.  It is because of the Cardassians that we made it out in one piece, and for that I am very grateful to them.  The Loxians should be considered extremely dangerous, if they are met in the Dark Passage itself; they know the terrotiry like the back of their hand and there is no escaping them.

Report USS Skytoucher
Weekly report USS Skytoucher:

Still at the Van´Gu cluster. Svensson and Mannion have hi-jacked the Yzakian ship and dissabled the Skytouchers engines and disappeared deeper in the cluster. I told you this would happen!

We are at Yzakia with weapons offline and engines offline as well thanks to some persons who hijacked the Yzakian ship and blowed up a space container of some strange reason.  

new discovered aliens

None.

new discovered planets

Yzakia

None.

New discovered space anomalies

My infinate wrath.

New crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)

none

Engines offline thanks to Mannion and Svensson.

Report USS Rivendell
The ship is currently docked at station Avalon and is undergoing repairs. They are almost done and the ship will then be fully operational again.

New Crewmember that signed on:
Tom Parris  Command  Lt Commander (Helm)
----------------

Comment on which officers that post insufficiently should be removed from the crew
I agree with the officers that Captain Sanchez has written down. I also want to add these ones:
   Name                 Rank             Position      Last Post
Shaun Andresen Commander CMO Assistant  6 Sept
D'On                    Lieutenant    Ops Officer      26 June
Jace                      Ensign         OPS Officer      10 October
Trodin  (Has been banned, but is still on the crew manifest http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>)

No rules have been broken.

He could pay more attention to his office, and take the time to write division reports http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>...but for the rest he is doing fine http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

No big disputes noticed.

The officers who are not posting lately, have to be warned. This way they know it's serious.
Further I want to congratulate Tomas with his promotion to Captain http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>....

Vorak

Very good report.

One question, could you in your next report include the names of those crewmembers that do not post since awhile?  With this i mean, officers that have not posted since WEEKS, and haven't given any notification of their absence.
For now I will not threathen to remove anyone, because in many countries it is the exam periods at schools and universities, and that may keep many people busy now which is totally understandable.  But it is good to keep track of those that did not give any notification for their absence.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Trodin, Shaun Andresen and D On will be removed.  Jace should be notified before he is removed.
Lt. Cmdr. Tier, Lt Steve Hollows, Lt. Ktaf, Lt. 2e1fzi, Lt. Cmdr. Miles OBrian and Lt. Fark have been removed as well.

May I announce that new crewmembers have been assigned to the ships of Avalon division, especially USS Skytoucher and USS Evolution.  I hope you will welcome them.

Furthermore, the report is very well. Thank you.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet