• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Engineering Check Up

Started by Keith Rinon, May 10, 2005, 02:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

Major Brown Enters Engeering walks to the aft portion of the deck were there is 5 storge Lockers  then he gets to a locker which says "INTEL WEAPONS LOCKER
  LT.R.Brown"
then Major Brown looks at the padd and inputs the acess code then the Door open Major Brown then Enters and gets all the Phaser Rifles togeter. taps his Communcator=^=Computer Direct beam all phaser rifles from this locker to cargo bay 2 on the Uss Reliance
Computer:Access Code please
Brown,Patrick Major
Computer:Confirmed 30 secs till beam
==^==
*The Rifle were Beamed to the Reliance*
taps His Communactor Again
==^== Computer relay a station wide message to all Reliance crew
Computer: Message please
All Reliance Crew are ordered to report back to the ship now
Computer:Sent message
==^==
Major Brown Exits the Locker
and inputs the lock code
*Then heads to the Reliance*
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Keith Rinon

*Enters the room and with the only two engineers on the station and his crew from the NY, they start to check up on all the sub systems and other major syte,s.*

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Walk into Main Engineering after visting sickbay walk in *turns to an Engineer* you were is the Chief of Engineing the Engineer reply back he is in sickbay sir. Right ==^ Lt.Brown to Lt.Rinon when you are finished in sickbay can you come down and meet me in the cell block we got no power down there==^== Lt.Brown look around seeing all the Enginers runniing about turns and head to the cell block.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown walks iinto the Engineing look around he noticed that Lt.Rinon was'nt there with four of his men with them he turn to them  You and you take the lower decks and you two help here now go. the turns to the nearest enginer and says tell me were the major problems are so i can sent my men ==^== Lt.Rinon I am in Engining so come down when you are ready  so we can plan the repirs==^== then Lyt.Brown walk over to the nearest station and stats work on it
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy