• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Visit

Started by Rugal, August 15, 2002, 04:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Sanchez

"Thank you, Mr. Rugal.  But our scanners notify us that they are powering up weapons...  They're about to attack!"

*suddenly there is some crackling noise, yells and a red alert siren, and then the communication dies*

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

So, what should we start doing?
-sm

Kurga

*walks in and see's federation officers*

*looks at Rugal*

Secrecey is security's best friend.

Rugal

Ah! Commodore Dunar- Commander Schmidt.

I tell you Commander, without Dunar there would not be a Vontak Nor.

Rugal

I think it is the right one. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

GuldoKut

This place reminds me of old home, been a while since i have seen a cardassian station.
We are born to help love those  less forunate then ourselves and to learn compassion.
Chief Tactical/Security USS Evolution

Rugal

That is good Carissa, that is d*mned good!

You have to have good people, right Commander?

Well!  Now that we know that we will sometime be attacked, why don't we "beef" up our security.
(OFF: We aren't allowed to kill a character, so technically speaking, we weren't in any real danger)
-sm

Rugal

****Rugal to Sanchez****

We have also seen the unidentyfied ship, we are ready to assist you if they are hostile. We might be old, be we still kicks ass!

Why is it that no one talks anymore?  They always attack first!!!!!!!!!!!!
-sm

Madred

Madred enters the Ops, also carrying a phasic disrupter. He nods at Rugal and takes up position on his side.

(Edited by Madred at 10:25 am on Aug. 12, 2002)

Madred
Resigned Cardassian Admiral
"How many lights do you see...?"

Rugal

Hm...

*Rugal to Carissa.*

Please join on the bridge emediatly.

Gul Dunar

Gul Dunar, Chief Engineer Reporting as orderd Admiral.

Rugal

Good! Captain, Commander, this is my XO. Rear Admiral Carissa.

Gul Dunar

Was wondering if the Avatar i hyave is correct .. Was a little unsure since they all seem to be mixed up and not quite in order.