• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main Ops

Started by Madred, November 03, 2002, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugal

Good that you could arriv so quickly! So, how are home nowadays?

A ship arrives at station Vontak Nor....

=^= USS Phoenix to Vontak Nor =^=

"This is Captain Anthony Travis of the U.S.S. Phoenix. We are sent here by Starfleet on a peaceful mission, because you have helped the U.S.S. Evolution escape destruction from a Loxian attack. I think we can be helpful for each other if we work together."

OFF: please copy the same reply to this post in the Intelligence  Division > USS Phoenix forum (current mission topic) as well please, thanks.

It does indeed, sir, though the lights are dimmer...

Oh, I believe Admiral Rugal is right there, sir. *points to the Admiral that is comming towards them and straightens his uniform*

OFF: Will this mission continue? I was left in charge of continuing this mission and talk to Admiral Rugal while Captain Travis is away. Also, my ship is standing by to accompany yours in that mission with the Loxians. Is that still up too?

Rugal

What? I havent heard of a mine that using slaves since the Dominion war, and that ended ages ago.

But ok, I´ll go with you, if not just to teach them a lesson. If there is slaves held by the Union in this quadrant, I wanna command them! Beam me aboard!

Vorak

OFF: is there still anyone on the station? Or has Vontak Nor been abandoned? I need to know to include it and put it in the right context for a future mission.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: Dernok, please assume the following... Rugal and Marcet left the station Vontak Nor, because the Cardassian Union no longer provided the funds to keep it running. All this time, Rugal and Marcet have been kind of diplomats on Avalon Station. Only you were in charge here as the only person to keep an eye on the station. But of course, a whole station is far too big for one man, so most sections are closed down and powered off. Soon, Rugal and Marcet will return, and bring some visitors http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> For that, I have opened a new topic. Until they arrive, you don't know anything about it of course.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Madred

Admiral Madred's voice resounded loudely out of the turbolift:

'... provocation! They provoke the Cardassian Union...'

Madred entered the main ops...

'Rugal, this is pure provocation... This arrogant Admiral Vorak! I had asked him for medical supply... but this traitor doesn't pass up an opportunity to start building his battle station on planet Dantor... that is cardassian territory!'

Madred looked into Rugal's eyes.

'Fleet Admiral, we have to react on this act of aggressiveness...!'

Madred
Resigned Cardassian Admiral
"How many lights do you see...?"

Massad

Legate Garak is working wonders on our homeworld. The Starfleet has lent us replicators and the Dominion has been banished to the Gamma Quadrant forever.
Admiral Massad,
XO Cardassian Fleet

* Meanwhile, still quite some distance away from Vontak Nor, a ship is hit by an asteroid and goes to full stop to repair their damage. They don't send out any hails to call for help, and they are just outside sensor reach of station Vontak Nor*

"Yes indeed the lights are dimmer. I don't recall that Cardassian physiology has problems with light though. I wonder why they prefer things dark.
Ahh... admiral Rugal, it is an honour to meet you in person. I heard many good things about you.  Meet my first in command here, commander C... Fairfax."

"Indeed this station is an interesting project," he says while walking around looking in many directions. "It is very much like Deep Space Nine, and yet... very different.  If you don't mind, I will go have a look around in the Promenade-if you call it Promenade on here too-and catch up with you later.  Number One, you're in charge with the talks with Admiral Rugal here."

*He disappears in the crowd*

OFF: He will begin to do "undercover" work from now on, and makes sure he is untraceable on the station. For some time, nobody will hear from him.
I'll be back on June 3 or 4 here, so good luck with the mission and see you when I get back http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF: since this mission is not getting on this way, we skip the Loxian mining thing, assuming we have assisted on that and that it is completed now.  Travis returns to the USS Phoenix, and after a short while, he hails the station.

Incoming hail from USS Phoenix, captain Travis:

"Mr. Rugal, we thank you for your cooperation.  But there is in fact a reason for us being here.  We discovered a Cardassian outpost on a planet in a far system, and they are using the native people as slaves.  We came here to check out first if you knew about this or not, but since you don't know about it, I think it is only right for me to tell you.  We don't know if it may be a secret operation from your government, or that they work on their own, but we will return there now.  Are you willing to come aboard our ship, and go with us?"

OFF: please answer in Intel division / USS Phoenix forum mission topic too. Thanks http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Rugal

ok, then you will be, becouse you are actualy the only one here at the moment, security chief. Your rank is Gul. Now. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>