• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main Ops

Started by Madred, November 03, 2002, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When Dernok returned from the holosuite, he was still bored as ####.

"I should have punched a Vorta when I had the chance."

OFF: Sounds fine. Make me stay all alone; should of expected as much from weak pathetic morons. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Rugal

*Rugal faced Madred*

Face them? With what? I doupt that they only have that nova-class ship in their fleet. But nontheless. Your accusations are serious, I will take the Mora and visit admiral Vorak.

Rugal

D´ja! Give me the sensor readings for today.

D´ja: Yes sir. 40 particles of space dust pur cubic meter, 2 comets that passed within 1 lightyear and the radioctivity have dropped with 10 per cent.

Rugal: 10%? How is that possible?I thought it would take years...

D´ja: Indeed, sir. But unless this inbstruments is misscalculating, it is true, shall I check with another panel?

Rugal: No, it is not neccesary. Thank you, continue with your work.

D´ja: Yes sir.

Rugal

Admiral, Captain. Admiral. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

As you wish, Captain, but again I ask you to stay here and let your XO do the job.

"Very well, thank you admiral Rugal. We will begin the docking procedure now. We will meet again on your station. Travis out."

*Travis and Fairfax disappear from the viewscreen of the station, and displays the ship beginning the docking procedure to the station*

Rugal

I have been busy lately. And I will be it some time more. But I am here and will try to post.

Thank you sir, I will be loyal to you. Loyalty brings Victory.

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tom Dillian

OFF: Have you talked to Rugal and Marcet yet?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Dillian.gif" border="0">

Rugal

I will go to Avalon myself rightnow and talk with Admiral Vorak. I will be back when I have solved this problem.

Massad

Thank you Admiral.
Admiral Massad,
XO Cardassian Fleet

Rugal

Really? Well, that sounds greate!

Rugal

This is Fleet Admiral Rugal of the remains of the 23rd Fleet of cardassia, we are about to take out a loxian miningstation and we would be honoured if you wanted to help. If you just could let my engineers install a cloaking device so you could follow. Mean time I would be glad if you, Captain Travis, could join me for some discussions in my office with my closests officers. I think your XO is capable to do, even by your standards, such an easy mission...

"Indeed, we still have too much damage so that such an installment is probably asking for problems with the ship's systems. Maybe we could stay on a distance, Mr. Rugal, and jump in if the need would arise?"