• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Pirates Attack!

Started by John Casden, September 20, 2002, 09:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melchior Toller

"Sir! This Defiant has just destroyed our main Shields!"
"Warp! Warp! Now!"
*A sloww start and the Hogun disappears. Leaving a Toller disappointed and without the glory of the battle inside his very damaged ship.*
(off : guys, don't chase the Hogun... It will meet his fate, soon.)

Ethan Hunt

take us out...warp 5. engage.
Corporation Corsair Captain, CO - CorpShip Enforcer
----------------------------------
Sir, you have never seen me "very upset"...

Geert de heer

off when are you going to report to HQ?
M (Head of CIB)

John Riker

*The Shadow opens fire on the station with all weapons.*
Weakness gives birth to strength. - Sun Tzu; The Art of War

Galen Winterspoon

*With its Phase Cloak online, the Hogun approaches the Cardassian Station and opens fire with all of their Disruptors cannons and salvos of torpedoes on the Shields and the Hull of the Cardassian Station.
Melchior Toller is enjoying the power of his Negh'Var.
On the Solinor's bridge, Galen Rubian Winterspoon contemplates the attack on the Cardassian Station, savouring sadistically the moment. He gestures to his Tactical Officer and the Solinor opens fire too. A fury of torpedoes and dirsuptors rays are crashing on the Cardassian Station.*
"Death to the People who made the Bajorans slaves!"

John Casden

*On the Shroud*
Watch that flank! Evasive! Launch a fighter, and beam out some of those medical supplies!

Rugal

The station launched not 1, not 2 nor 5, it laucned 8 sunspace weapons that made each a tear in the subspace.

Rugal

The supplies was beamed back.

Galen Winterspoon

*Suddendly, the Solinor cloacked. And approached the Cardassian Fighter... Then a Salvo of Torpedoes rushed to the XET 224. Followed by a firewall of disruptors rays targetted on the Cardassian Station. One of the torpedoes hit their target!
And, in the same time, the Solinor was touched! The Ship lost 60% of their Shields*
"Galen! We are damaged on left side! We can't stay longer!"
"I copy. Inform Toller to continue the Battle until the Pirates are safe outta there! We leave! Warp max! But we will see the Cardies later!"
"At your orders, Sir!"
*The Solinor decloacked and warped from the battlefield.*

(Edited by Galen Winterspoon at 12:07 am on Sep. 21, 2002)

John Casden

(off: yes, but i had screen cutters)

Melchior Toller

(off : right. Casden has Screen Cutters... If you could pay attention to The Corporation Site, and not only focus on the Expansion Site.................)
*On the Bridge of the Hogun.*
///Well, it was short, this time!///
"Orlon! Report!"
"Well, this tear was serious but not that serious! Shields still at 75%, hull still intact. Do we continue the Battle?"
"Yes! You have had clear orders, right?"
"Yes, Sir!"
"Open fire at will on the Station! Now!"
*All the torpedoes tubes opened and spat a flow of torpedoes on the Cardassian Station. All the disruptors cannons were firing too. It was like a magical show... perillous, but magical.
Toller was enjoying.*

Ethan Hunt

*The Enforcer blocks the communications from the CIB ships. Moments later, the Enforcer has engaged the Hogun.*

Geert de heer

The CIB starships fire on the Hugon.
The armor technology made sure they could no make any kind of damage to the CIB starships.
FireStorm fired all its weapons again destroying the Hugons Sickbay.
The Klothos fired quantum torpedoes destroying 2 torpedo tubes of the Hugon.

(Mr.Hunt I talked with Winterspoon after the battle you and I need to talk about the chain of command)

M (Head of CIB)

Geert de heer

The CIB starships where not damaged by the other torpedoes.
Tractor beam and disable their main shields geert ordered.
Match course and speed of that defiant.

With 1 anti-matter its main shields where destroyed and engines lost power.
The Klothos and FireStorm begun to tractor the defiant.
Geert used this command codes to take command of the main computer of that starship.

(Edited by Geert de heer at 12:40 am on Sep. 21, 2002)

M (Head of CIB)

Ethan Hunt

*The Defiant class CorpShip Enforcer drops out of warp a short distance from the battle and watches.*