• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION ONE-SHAKEDOWN CRUSE

Started by Richard Ransom, July 05, 2005, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taurik

The U.S.S. Rivendell drops out of warp and joins the defense fleet.
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Richard Ransom

The U.S.S Windsor was being hit by the Borg cube.

Damage Report.
Ensign Red:Shields are down to 91% but the port sheild is down to 35%
keep out port shields away from them
==^== Deck 5 to Bridge we lost a power relay down here we need a med team down here==^==
==^== Med team to deck 5==^==
then the Windsor was hit again
Ensign Red:Sir one of the ships in the fleet are takeing hull Damage
Helm take us closer to the cube
Tatical Fire all weaponds throw rocks at them if you have to
Ensign Red:Aye Sir
==^== Engineing to Bridge I do'nt know if I can keep up with the power to weaponds with a a power rely on deck 5 gone==^==
Then the U.S.S Windsor flys toward the Borg Cube Fireing all Weaponds at the Cube
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Event Horizon

*The Borg Cube continued to fire upon the station and starships. The voice of the Collective resounds over the intercom again.*
"Resistance is futile. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctives to our own. You will adapt to service us."
*The Borg cube closes in to attack even more relentlessly. With the U.S.S. Ticonderoga destroyed, the cube now concentrated its attacks on the other ships, causing severe damage where possible.*
"You will be assimilated. If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you."
*But while a lightshow of phasers, photon and quantum torpedoes lights up the dark space surrounding Deep Space 12, there is another power, slowly awakening... and hungry for... energy. Hiding in the Quantum Singularity Network, the Na'jigat has been growing ever stronger. The Na'jigat had been gaining strength and energy from other installations it had attacked and destroyed, and drained its energy... But now the Na'jigat was hungry again, and eager for more energy to absorb... The Na'jigat, being a species existing of pure mental energy, thus therefore impossible to destroy or hide from, has the ability to sense all that goes on, all that people think, feel and know... The abilities of the Na'jigat go beyond anything any humanoid species aside from a Q has ever displayed... The Na'jigat can take any form and project any mental image, deceiving both men's eyes and ship's sensors... And now, the Na'jigat was about to do it again... And while the starships and station are too busy defending themselves from the massive Borg cube, they don't notice that their sensors display an emergence of an energy cloud from the not too far off Quantum Singularity Network, rapidly moving toward the battlefield. But while Starfleet ships were preoccupied, the Borg was aware of a new presence, they ignored none of their sensor readings.*
"Detecting energy wave. Wave moving toward our coordinates. Prepare to intercept and assimilate."
*While the Borg cube continues to fire on the Starfleet vessels, part of its attention is now drawn to the Na'jigat cloud...*
"Unable to detect humanoid life forms. Pure energy of mental kind. Higher life form than the Borg. Must assimilate life form to gain perfection. Prepare to attack and assimilate. Classifying life form as Species 19554. Species 19554 closing in rapidply, expected arrival in 7 seconds... Preparation for assimilation is complete. Activate-"
*Suddenly, the Na'jigat energy cloud embraces the Borg cube. It all happens so fast that the Borg cube has no time or chance to react, and everyone on the surrounding starships only realises what is going on, when it has already begun... The Na'jigat is consuming the Borg cube. It seems as if a battle takes place inside, but is rapidly decided... In no time, the Borg cube begins to display smaller explosions, then larger ones... And only seconds later, the entire Borg cube completely explodes violently, less than 30 seconds after the Na'jigat attacked it... The Na'jigat greedily swallows all energy that comes free from the Borg cube's explosion, and only some other debris is thrown into space on all directions, some of them slamming into the shields of the ships and into the station. Seconds later, it almost seems as if the Borg cube had never been there... But looks can deceive, and while the Na'jigat had rid Starfleet of the Borg cube, the Federation starships and station now had to face a far more dangerous foe... The Na'jigat, having swallowed an enormous amount of energy from the Borg cube, had now grown stronger than it had been for many millenia, and yet it was hungry for more... And the energy it wanted, was just there for the taking... All it took, was to attack the little starships and station in front of it... Soon, the Na'jigat would be stronger again than the Gallifreyans, and conquer the galaxy! And thus, the energy cloud now focussed on the Starfleet vessels, and lashed out in an attack.*

OFF: Please read this article at our online database:
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=Page;p=najigat" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin....najigat
It will tell you what the Na'jigat is all about. You can't kill it, nobody can. So as to know what you can and can't do, read the article thoroughly please.

Richard Ransom

Helm standby to get us the Hell out of here
Helm:Aye Sir
Open a Comm Channel
==^== Fleet Admiral Karelia I suggest we Retret to a fall back postion untial we find a way to get these  Na'jigat back to there space  and Evac Deep Space 12==^==

Richard Ransom

Richard Ransom

*2 days ago*
Admiral Ransom Walks onto the Bridge of the New Federation Starship Windsor.He walks over and sits in the Command Chair Are we ready to Leave
Crewman:Aye Sir
Helm 1/4 Impluse at station Keeping
Computer Open a Comm Channel to the Dock Master
Computer:Channel Open
==^== This is U.S.S Windsor request to leave dock==^==
==^== U.S.S Windsor God Speed==^==
Helm Take us out
Helm:Aye Sir.
Then The Soverign Class Vessel crept out of dock and headed out to space.
Helm increse speed to Full Impluse take us out of the System.
Heml:Aye Sir
==^== Bridge to Engineing is Warp Drive on-line==^==
==^== Crewman Yeti here sir i can only give you a top speed of warp 8 for now still doing final checks==^==
==^== Thank you Crewman==^==
Helm lay in a course for Starbase 12 Warp 8
Engage
The U.S.S Windsor Jumped to Warp Speed
Helm E.T.A to Starbase 12
Helm:1.7 days
*1.3 Days later*
Ensign Red:Sir we just recived a distress call from Deep Space 12 the Borg will be there in 17 hours.
==^== Bridge to Engineing avtivate the second Warp core and give me full Warp Speed==^==
==^==Aye Sir==^==
Red Alert All Hands to Battle Stations
Helm Lay in a intercept Course Deep Space 12 Maximun Warp
Engage
Engign Red Take the Tatical Station
==^== Bridge to Engineing take over Ops Control==^==
Helm E.T.A
Helm:5 hours SIr
*5 hours later*
The U.S.S Windsor Droped out of Warp Next to Deep Space 12
COmputer Open a Comm Channel Deep Space 12
Computer:Channel Open
==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom COmmanding Officer of Windsor Division on borad the U.S.S Windsor I was enroute here from earth and though you needed a hand. were do you whant me==^==

Richard Ransom

Computer Open a channel to the U.S.S Rivendell
==^== Captian Taurik its a pleaser to have you here==^==

Richard Ransom

The Borg Cube lock a tracter beam on the U.S.S Windsor
Helm Hard to Starbord
Helm:That tracter beam has got us
Tatical what can you do
Ensign Red:Iam targeting there Emiters Fireing Phasers
The U.S.S Windsor fired Phasers and broke free
Damage Report
Ensign Red: Shields are down to 61% Decks 4,9,and 2 have had a interal Hull breech the Eps Grid overloaded.
Tatical bring up the tatical information of that borg cube that the Enterprise-E got and use that and fire at will
==^== Bridge to Engineing give me more power to my weaponds==^==
Helm:Sir  theTiconderoga  i there Warp core is overloading
Computer Open a comm channel to the Ticonderoga
==^== Windsor to Ticonderoga  to you reqire assitance==^==

Richard Ransom

Tatical:Sir there is a gaping hole in the cube
Helm Take is closer Full Impluse
Tatical fire all Weaponds and put every last bit of power to the weaponds and destroy that thing
Tatical:Aye Sir
The U.S.S Windsor sped up to full Impluse and flew past the fleet and headed for the Borg Cube and at point blank range and started to fire all weaponds

Will Karelia

The Righteous rocked violently as it took a beating from the Na'jigat. An explosion flared from the ceiling, and gas began to leak. A bolt akin to lightning lanced from the cloud and struck the Defiant-class ship. A few escape pods left the ship, but very few survived. Another lightning bolt lanced from the energy cloud, and blasted the Righteous right in the belly. The ship split into several large portions, and the warp nacelles hung only by a few plates of duranium. The Na'jigat cracked the ship open like a coconut, and drained it's energy just as easily. Once the ship had been drained, they absorbed the final explosion as the warp core lost containment.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

"Karelia to the fleet. Keep your weapons on a rotating frequency. Target the weapon and tractor emitters first. And good luck."

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

A large cubical vessel approached Deep Space Twelve at transwarp. All of a sudden, comm channels were alive with activity.

"Lieutenant, set phasers on a rotating frequency..."

"Target the Borg cube and stand by..."

"Rivendell, fall back to support position one..."

"Karelia to the fleet. We have it in visual range, a Borg cube on course zero, mark two-one-five. Speed, warp nine-point--"

And then the chilling, collective voice plays through on all vessels:

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

With that, the comm channel fell a deadly silent. One voice then pierced the silence with a single word:

"Fire."

Richard Ransom

Damm she was a good ship *the windsor was hit again*
Helm Hard to port
Tatical focus all weaponds fire at the most dammaged sections of the borg cube
Tatical:Aye SirTatical:sir I got the seconday sheild generators on-line finaly shields are up to 81%
Combat to work the bugs of of a starship now thats the way to go
all Stations damage report
Tatical:Shields are at 78% phaser power is at 45% we have 780 torpetoes left and decks 4,9,,2,5,6 have to be evacuated  the second warp core is at 35% power the main warp core is at 95%.
how did the second warp core get dammaged
tatical:there was a hole in aft sheild for 0.10 seconds
fine FIRE AT WILL

Richard Ransom

If memory serves they like energy.
there must be someway to stop them.

Tatical give me a status Report
Shileds are at 47%
phasers at at 12% power
we have 575  Photons
the main power grid is damge we atre running at 67% power
we have  internal hull Damage  internal sensours for deck 16 are off-line.
Helm was the distance between us and them
Helm:25,000 kms and closeing
*The Bridge made no sound the Lights of the Bridge were dimmed execpt the Red alert Lights and the Bridge was only filled with three pepole the Helmsmen and Tatical Officers and Admiral Ransom siting in the Command Chair looking at the view screen  and behind him the consols we flickering *
We wait for word from the Fleet Admiral

Will Karelia

The Na'jigat cloud reached DS12. It began feeding power from the five large fusion reactors on the station, and drained power from every system, be it major or auxilliary. The station's lights began to dim, and the station began to list slightly. The force of the power drain destabilized the station's orbit of the planet Envidia II, and the station began to move, affected by Envidia's gravity. Every officer on all the ships watched some viewscreen, as the station plummeted through Envidia II's thin atmosphere, and impacted on the planet's surface. A flash could be seen as the fusion reactors went critical.

"Karelia to the fleet," Will said, barely able to speak the words. "Evacuate the area. Set course to your home bases."