• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Five- The theift of the U.S.S Windsor

Started by Richard Ransom, September 30, 2005, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sitgor

=/\= all other teams Continue with the work you are doing , When complete join me on the bridge. =/\=

=/\= Team delta to Commander Sitgor. Commander we are venting plasma sir, and the Warp Cores have been ejected. =/\=

Arriving on the Bridge I had memories of sitting over to the left. I look around at the Bruidge in ruins. Fire suppresion teams get on those fires. Engineers get on the systems and see how much  you can save.

Aye Commander.
Aye Commander.

Taping my communicator =/\= All Teams report progress. =/\=

=/\= The commandoes seem top have died before we got here sir. We haven't come across them. The damage is heavy though sir is will need a long time in refit before this brid will fly again sir. =/\=

=/\= USS Windsor to USS Habour Grace. Commander Sitgor to Captain Sisko, Captain the ship is far from distroyed sir, We have no Plasma and the warp cores have bee ejected sir, both of them sir, I hope you got them. There is nothing over here except a good number of dead Marines and heavy damage sir. =/\=

Richard Ransom

==^==U.S.S Harobur Grace to U.S.S Windsor the last of the Engineing Teams have beamed aboard==^==
Captian Sisko go to whats left of the Engineing Station and set Main and Secondary Warp Cores to 75%
Sisko:set and operational
==^==U.S.S Windsor to U.S.S Crazy Horse we are ready for link up==^==
==^==U.S.S Crazy Horse  To U.S.S Windsor starting link up==^==
==^== U.S.S Crazy Horse to U.S.S Windsor Engageing tractor #1
==^== U.S.S Crazy Horse to U.S.S Windsor engageing tractor #2==^==
*a Red alarm light was flashing on the Engineing station the light ment a problem with the coolent tank seals and with the damage systems no one on the bridge would notice senice the sound of the alarm was not heard
==^== U.S.S Crazy Horse to U.S.S Windsor engageing
tractor #3==^==
==^== U.S.S Crazy Horse to U.S.S Windsor engageing
Docking Clamps ==^==
==^== U.S.S Windsor to U.S.S Crazy Horse confirmed full link up==^==
*Kalaxaions all the suddon sounded
*the light on the bridge dimmed and the the alert light flashed red
Admiral Ransom rushed to the Engineing Station
It showed that the Seconday Warp Core at a level 3 coolent lick and the Primary Warp Core has a Warp core Matrix
Computer Emencey override powerdown Warp Cores
COmputer:Unable to comply
I got 6 mins 42 seconds till a core Breech
Computer COnfirm Level 5 Command override
COmputer:Confirmed
Computer Eject Primary and Secondary Warp Cores
Computer:Unable to comply Ejection command system disabled
we never thought to re engage to the Ejection command system
Captian Sisko,Fleet Captian Nessbitt go down the Engineing manualy eject the Cores
==^==U.S.S Windsor to  U.S.S Crazy horse  Admiral Ransom Here we have a Warp Core Breech in 5 mins 47 seconds we are begining a Warp Ejection if this dos'nt happen before 59 seconds before breech you are to blow the docking clamps and get out of our way Admiral Ransom out==^==
==^== U.S.S Craxy Hourse to U.S.S Windsor we confirm Sir==^==
Admiral Ransom goes over and sits in whats left of the Command chair
Admiral Ransom Quitely wispers come on old girl hold it together
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

==^== Bridge to Engineing whats your satus==^==

Richard Ransom

Richard Ransom

The U.S.S Windsor was emptey and powered down as the Ship is going over a long over due over hual what Warp power avable was only Warp 7.3 and the Windsor fully loaded will all weaponds ans the Windsor was under full lock down.

Peter Brown

*15 Minites later*
Computer begin Dump of all Drive Plasma
Computer:Authozizion Needed
Brown,Peter Vice Admiral Intel Red Yellow
Computer:Drive Plasma
Computer Eject Main and Secondary Warp cores
Computer:Warning Hull Integtey Compremised
Computer overide safty Procolls
Tangobeakerbeaker12
Computer:WARNING ALL DECKS WARP CORE EJECTION ACTVATED HULL INTEGUTY COMPURMISED  5 MINS TILL EJECTION COMPLETE
Peter tap his COmmuncater
==^== Red Leader fly==^==
Peter Brown is beamed off the Bridge and is Beamed into his cloaked runabout
He stared powerup

*5 minies later*

Peter felt the Windsor shitter
as he left the Shuttle bay he power up his main weaponds
as Peter lanched he thought back at his Dead crew back on the Windsor and he then Jumped to Warp speed
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

stephen sisko

*Sisko tan into engineering, grabbed a few tools and headed to the jeffery's tubes, and then ran over to the main anit-matter tank.  he took the copespanner and started looseningthe clamps and was fidling around when.......

Computer:This method of ejection is not recomended.
Over ride, authorization Sisko alphaone seven blue.
Over ride engaed, core hatch door open.  Core will eject in thrity seconds.  
Computer eject secondary warp core.
Unable to comply, clamps not disengaged.
Computer, blow the clamps, and open hatch dorr and eject the coor.
Computer:This is not recommended, it will cause hull breaches on deck tweleve, and the secondary anti-matter tank will be ejected intospace.
Over ride atuhorization Sisko Alpha one seven blue.
Computer:Authorization accepted now blowing clamps.

*At that point, the ship rocked with an explosion, siskolooked at the computer terminal closest to him, the antimatter tank had exploded, and 13 sections from deck twleve were mssing ow, and as the warp core ejected it began leaking drive plasma.

Sisko to bridge get us the hell out of here, the core is going to go, there is a cascade chainreaction and it didnt stop once it was ejeceted.  Get the grace to help the crasyhorse and lets get going.  we have ten minutes, and with two ships towing we should be able to make it to a safe range.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

OOC:Well okay, this should be fun, putting in a communications array by myself.

*Sisko walked onto shuttle bay four, and begun stripping the shuttle apart to get to the main transciever, so he could remove it.*

Computer can I take the main transciever, and patch it into the main communications array and bypass the primary transciever and rewire into the secondaries backup?

Computer:Theoretically yes, this has never been attempted.

Very well, computer power up the Windsor's main communications array, and start thesecondary backups, were going to wire this transciever into it, then were going bypass the main communications array, and wire the the transciever into the aft sensor array. Transfer all sensor functions to the primary sensorarray.  Also, take the holo imagaing systems remaining in use and re-route that power to the aft array.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Peter Brown

*a Blue light filled main Engineing and  8 Unknown Starfleet Officers beamed into Main Engineing*
You two disable primary secuitety and disable the romote override and change the Command codes
crewman:aye Sir
*30 minites later*
Crewman:Sir all Command codes have been changed only us have access to the Windsor
good work you three stay here we will go to the Bridge and power her up
*on the Bridge*
Take your stations
Officers:aye Sir

Chief power us up
CHief: aye sir but it will take 4 minites until we can move
Understood
Helm when we have engine power take us out of dock at half impluse and lay in a course for the Romluan Netual Zone at Warp 7.2
Helm:aye

Peter Brown

Tatical:we have incoming Torpetos Sir
Chief evade
Chief:I ca;nt sir I can barly keep Impluse online
*then the Windsor was hit multiple times sparks flew on the Bridge the Science,Tatical and Engineing Stations explode killing the officers indstanly*
Peter Sat back in the Command Chair and looked at what was left of the Bridge  fires and sparks flying he then got up and when to Science Station 2 and checked the Internal Sensours see four strike team on deck 11, 24, and 16  Peter knows with the Damage to the Ship and routine searching patterens it will take between 1 and 3 hours nefore anyone comes to the Bridge but Peter thinks they will decide to come earlar so he begins work to cover his escape *Peter thinks that if he can dumb the Drive plasma and eject the Warp cores*
he goes over whant left of the Engineing Stations and starts to get to Work

Richard Ransom

Officer:Sir, the U.S.S Crazy Horse is 3,000 kms off our Port side
*a Blue light filled the Bridge and Admiral Richard Ransom and Fleet Captian Nessbitt Beamed onto the Bridge*
Crewman:ADMIRAL ON DECK
as you were
Captian Sisko and Commander Singor I whant a full Report on who and how the U.S.S Windsor was stolen and a full satus report on the Windsor becuse Captian Sisko Iam sure you know how upset the Fleet Captian is after returning From Leave to find his Ship stolen.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge of the Windsor.*

Sisko to grace, our sub space communications array is down.  Call Planitia, and ask for Admiral Lauridsen and tell him that Captain Sisko needs a primary and secondary warp core for a Sovereign class starship, ASAP.  Tell him, I owe him one.  Also, tell him i will contact him when I get back to the station.

Sisko turned to Both officers and handed over two pads.  This ggentleman is a synopsis of what is to be done.  We are going to rip this ship down to the bones, the very bulkheads and start over.  There is numerous damage to the integrity fields, to the structure of the ship.  There warp cores, The shield generators, the shield emitters, all the holo imaging equipment, the communications array, the internal sensors, the forward and aft sensors, the warp coils, the plasma conduits, the EPS power taps, the main power grid, the computer core, the main computer processor, the weapons array, six photon launchers, the main photon launcher at the froward of the ship, there are whole sections of the ship missing on decks twelve, thriteen, fourteen, fifteen, thrity one, thirty two, and twetny four.  The whole forc field system is down, sick bay has been destroyed.  As you will see in the report, thats only the highlights of whats wrong.  Anyway, it will take eight to ten weeks to repair her and make her new again.  I will talk to Lauridsen at Planitia and try to rush getting the warp cores here from earth in four weeks.  If there is no other business gentleman, i am going to beam back to the Grace and begin working on preperations for work on this ship, and be calling some friends at Planitia to get us some new technology.

Richard Ransom

Captian Sisko there is no such Admiral Hanson  in Starfleet.
this must be a ruse to get us off the trail we do have an  Intel section under the Command of a person with the code name Red Leader.
Crewman:Sir Red Leader was heard over the comm system
Captian Sisko if it is who I think it is we have to be smart in order to put it though the court marshal if this is a highly classfiled Intel Mission we will be sitting duck as it were Starfleet Reg states if an Classfiled Intel Operation is found no Jag inqiry will be conducted unless it is aurozed by the Seniour Intel Chief in your sector
so are in a bad boat.
Suggestions

mwnesbitt90

1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into enigneering an hour later after being on the Cheyenne.*

Sisko to Sitgor, plesae report to secondary engineering on the Windsor, i need you to supervise the installation of the secondary warp core.  I am going to have my ahdns full with the primary core's installation.  We have another ship docking in two weeks for a re-fit and repairs so we need to hump it up on this ship and get as much done as possible.  Thank you number one.

*Sisko then turned and headed towards nacelle tube two to work out a few computer erors before comeing back to main eng. to install the new warp core.