• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Five- The theift of the U.S.S Windsor

Started by Richard Ransom, September 30, 2005, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Captain,this ship will be released from dock when I say she is space worthy again, and not a moment before.  I will not be held responsible for launching a ship that will endanger the lives of any starfleet or Federation personnel or people.  On my watch these starships in this dock will be refit and repaired correctly.  I anticipate her release for a shakedown cruise on November 12.  At that time we will shake her down, and make the last adjustments to her refit.  If you have issues with that, you can contact Admiral Ransom, or Plantia Utopia Shipyards.  I am using their schedules for refit and repair.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Peter Brown

*3 hours later*
Science is there any ship following us
Science:not at the moment
Helm switch Helm to auto Nav
Helm:AYe
Chief get you make us to go any faster
Chief:Sorry Sir But the engines are undergoing a overhual and so the Warp Engnes are limited
Understood Cheif
Sciecne put your station on Automation
Sciecne:Aye Sir
Helm Science go down to deflecter control and modifly the deflecter to Emit a Sensor Gost
Officers:aye
Chief what starship do you think Ransom will send
Chief:well the Essex is being scraped it must be the U.S.S Harbour  Grace she was en route back to Starbase 12
were was she
Chief:whent  to Starbase 138  to finish off the re-fot of the Harbour Grace
how long do you think?
Chief:well she is at least a day from Starbase 12  and if she goes to Warp 9.5 in three days she will be in range of us
well that leaves us Three days to the Romluan border
Cheif: If I may Sir why are we going to Romluan Space

we are going to Tash ire OUtpost 175 we are going to download all records on the invashion of the Alpha Quardrent
Chief:and why do we need a Heavy Cruser like the U.S.S Windsor
Well Cheif  even though we got our runabouts  we might not be able to get by there defences, did you put the one Runabour in Shuttle bay three
Chief:aye Sir
we will use that in case the Harbour Grace disables the U.S.S Windsor
Cheif:we have to figure out how to secure Aux Engineing
What do you mean
Chief:well sir the way the aux Engering was designed                    is if a Starship is captured it can override ship systems ethier distroy or disable a starship and its not part of the main secuitey system it has its own secuitey system and we do'nt have the time to bypass the secuitey system
well we better make sure no one get there
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

King Sitgor

On Board the Windsor after the beam in the six teams start there attack run. ALPHA takes a run at deck Twelve. The deck was distroyed.

=/\= All teams strike.
BRAVO and CHARLIE teams had already started their run for the Commputer.

The other teams head for engineering. Finding no one there we continued to look for members of this strike team. Leaving Main Engineering all four teams head for a different deck to search.

The other teams head for engineering. Finding no one there we continued to look for members of this strike team. Leaving Main Engineering all four teams head for a different deck to search.

King Sitgor

Working away at the only station on the Bridge that hadn't been distroyed, Science I look over the logs and found someth perculiar.

Captain Sisko, What sort of officer has the ability to make Sensor logs look false sir. I only know that it is false sir because Fleet Captain Nesbitt just called to say that he is on his way with the tug sir and yet by the sensor logs he left on some sort of cloaked shuttle sir. I think it may have been a high ranking intel officer sir that stole the ship.

The Highest Rank of Commando We have though sir is a lt Cmdr Hansen,Sir. An expert onthe Tactical outputs of the Soverign class sir. He woud have been useful for shooting anything that came his way sir but he like the rest on the commando's are dead. Sensor logs definately show a shuttle craft leaving though, after we got here sir.

As I finished this statement the teams Bravo though Foxtrot Arrive on the bridge. Bravo and Charlie report that they have gotten the main computer shutdown and restarted.

" The command codes are now ready for imputing Captain."

stephen sisko

I have an idea, we need to find some one in section 31 and have them investigate whats going on with this red leader.  I dont have any favors left to call in, i have used them all up.  i owe more people facors in Strafleet now than can be imagined.  Some on in Windsor has to know an officer in intel, that can infiltrate and investigate for us.  Other than that, my only other suggestion is steal a cloaking device put it on one of our ships and follow the warp trail of the red leaader into Romulan space and investigate for ourselves, but where do we get a cloaking deevice.  we cant go into romulant erritory if we can be seen, that would be suicide not to mention it probably give the romulans a reason to go to war with the Federation, and it would cause a intergalactic war.  We just have to find the right person to help us investigate and leak us information.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

King Sitgor

Admiral the Habour Grace has locked Tractor beam to us as well and engines are powering up sir and moving away slowly sir.

Seven minutes later the windsor was just reaching safe distance from the explosion it happened and all space around was super heated as the warp cores exploded creating a super hot gas cloud.

stephen sisko

Admiral, this is enigineering dont run the impulse engines any faster than 1/2 impulse.  The dueterium tank is only a quarter full, and theres a leak in the main impulse drive.  Also, one of the main impulse exhaust vents is clogged and running at 25% efficiency.  I am heading to main deflector control to try and re-align it so we can actually make it home.  Were beginning to get some sheering on the ships hull, and with thriteen sections missing its not a good thing.  Sisko out.

King Sitgor

Yes Captain on my way now sir.  With that I made my way to the airlock one of which was still capable of being used and exited to the Control tower of the station.

stephen sisko

*As Sisko walked into engineering he saw that the power taps were going in, and that they would be through by 12:00 hours.  Engineering team 10 and 21 were installing the plasma injectors in the nacelles.  All three computer cores were online and functioning, the bridge was 95% functional, sick bay was 35% functional.  The EPS was 65% complete, the ODN system was 85% complete, the carpet and anti-slip flooring was going in, the new MSD was in but only half of it was functioning. *

Docking chief, status report?
Sir theres at least two weeks left of work to do.  Once we have the main power system in we have to check it through stress testing, and then we have to do a first time warp core power up which takes twelve hours.  I am rushing as fast as we can.  I can try for a week and  half, but that will leave a lot of things not completed for the shakedown.  

Chief, you have two week, but I expect everything to be running at 100%.  Carry on.

Peter Brown

Peter Stood Up and looked around the Bridge.
Tatical how much Expoloves with it take to distroy Aux Engineing.
Tatical:well Enoth if One Torpeto is Distroyed in there
Tatical Set the Explosives for a remote timer to be engaged from the Bridge a 60 second Countdown by the main COmputer
Chief:Sir that will greatly dammage Deck 12 it might lost hull integuty

thats the Idea if Sisko Decided to beam onto Deck 12 we will have a suprise for him.
Go do it Tatical
Tatical:aye
Chief I whant you to get a program ready to engage to delete all knowage of what happened and revert everthing back the way it was like we were never here we will be a Goast as we say
Chief:it will take me 12 hours Sor
Understood
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

mwnesbitt90

I Also will be joining you Mister sisko. Expect me in 15 hours.
With Hope and asurence,
Fleet Captin Mitchell William Nesbitt
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

I understand that but i am still expecting a full report made my all those involved on my desk by wed of this week. I leave for a week because of health problems and comeback to find that my ship has been taken.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

King Sitgor

Yes Admiral I turn and move quickly to the Tactical Station and take a seat. For a very quick moment I felt at home, then got a sharp stinging feeling in the left forearm that followed through to the floor as a current of electricity ran through me.

Ouch and the begin to swear in Romulan and belt the crap out on the console.

OOC:  LOL at the post above. I can enjoy a laugh on occasions.

stephen sisko

*Three hours later, Sisko crawls out from jeffery's tube six into engineering.*
Sisko to bridge, hail SB 12.  The Communications should be back online now.  Number one, you might have to modulate the signal by a .0006 variance to get a lcear signal through.  Admiral, I am headed over to the main computer core to start dumping non-essential information,  so that we can get the computer refubished first when we get back to starbase.

Richard Ransom

*The Ship Started to Shack and Shudder*
Computer how much power is running the  Reporctores.
COmputer:17.5%
COmputer Transfer that power to Seuctual ingerty
*Kakanens stared to sound*
Computer Open a Comm Channel
==^== U.S.S Windsor to Starbase 12 Control we are in sector bearinv 103 by 132 distance half a lightyear estamated time of arravele 30 hours do you confirm==^==
==^==Starbase 12 Control to U.S.S Windsor we confirm ajeust heading  to 103 by 12 ==^==
==^==U.S.S Windsor to Starbase 12 Control We confirm==^==
==^== Sisko will we be able to hold to together for 30 hours==^==
Adgust Heading Fleet Captian.
FLeet Captian Nessbit nods
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending