• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Five- The theift of the U.S.S Windsor

Started by Richard Ransom, September 30, 2005, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*Sisko was walking to engineering, the ship was being ripped apart piece by piece.  The ship was a wreck, and there were conduits everywhere, bio-nueral gel packs and isolinear computer conduits everywhere.  Sisko found Sitgor, and the chief engineer standing at the ships second MSD.*

Chief report on the ship's status.
Sir, we will have the ship completley gutted in three more days, right down to the bulkheads.
Very well, Sitgor report to station ops and supervise the unloading of the new armaments for the station and see to it that the Chief engineer of the station gets to work immediatley on installing them.  I want the weapons with their upgrades back online in one week.
I am headed to the main computer core to help the engineering team there install and configure the new computer core.  Carry on gentleman.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Peter Brown

Peter Walked over to the Scince Station  and startes a scan of the Area then he notice some thine stange
Computer the subspace disturbance is it pospile it could be a starship
Computer:not enthoth Information to Clearfly
Chief come take a look at this
Chief:I say its Just a subspace dustubance we shoulded worry about it Sir
of I was Sisko and Iam out guned we will try to ride our wake and slipp though the Shileds
COmputer how long until that subspave anlomy is ion top od us
Computer:32.7 Hours
==^==Bridge to Delecter control How is it comeing down there ==^==
==^==Deflecter control to Bridge we will be fully operaontion in 1 hour Sir  just doing one more test==^==
Sisko knows that we will try to disable Aux Engineing
Computer is the Second Warp Core on the Primary Specs for the Ship
Computer:Only Need to Know personal
Chief Prime and Start up the Second Warp Core
\CHief:Sir that will take 3 hours
Fine do it in 1
==^== AUx Engineing to Bridge I will be done down here in a Few mimites==^==
Sisko is really smart we is going to sneak up behind us  and try to disable or distroy the Windsor those must be his orders but he whint Whant to distry the Windsor he will try to disable us with a single shot remote override whont work Chief what cann disable a ships computer and Command Codes
Chef:Well A high Level Virus can do that
Chief write a Ani-Virus Program
Cheif:Its high unlikly the Harbour Grace will Write a Virus
Sisko is cunning he was the top of his Class in Starfleet tatics
Chief:Aye I will do the Ani-Virus Software
Peter then Walk over to the Tatical Station and Actvated Battle Stations

COmputer:RED ALERT RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS RED ALERT RED ALERT ALL SENIOUR OFFICERS REPORT TO THE BRIDGE
Then the Windsors Shields came up to full power as well as her weapond Systems.
then Peter when and Sat into his Chair
The next thing the other Bridge officers exited the turbo lift and took there stations
Cheif:Air the Second Warp Core is coming on-lione now
Good Chief tie it in the engage if the main Warpcore is disabled
==^== Main Engineing To Bridge
Sir it took some doing while at Warp but we got the Waro Engines back to 87% effenly you got Warp 9.8==^==
Helm Increadt to Warp 9.8
Helm:Aye, and will will be across the Romluan Border in 46 hours
*The Bridge was dimm Exept for the Alert Light flashing Red*
Computer Start the 60 second Time if Interenak Sensour Detect a Transporter Signal
Computer:Confirmed
Captian Sisko is Good he will be a worthy foe but if it was Ransom it will be almost impossple
Tatical:How so Sir
well Admiral Ransom wote a highly classfied Report  with all ways to defete every Starfleet Tatic and also more than half all Starfleet Intel Tricks as well as the Romluans and Kilgons Tatics
Tatical:he must be good Sir
yes he us he was the one that designed the perfict Sensour Goast used by Starfleet Intel
Helm:What about our Sensor Goast
Well even if Sisko knows how to defete it it will buy us some time
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Richard Ransom

*incoming Transmission
==^== U.S.S Harbour Grace to Captian Sisko we are rerouteing this tranmission to you==^==
==^== Captian Sisko this is Admiral Ransom I need you to check the Records of the Windsor and the Bodys for the Commander of the Commando team I need to figure out how he or She  by passed  the Secuitey protcols on the U.S.S Windsor,Starbase 12 and Sensour post 123 I will be in your Location in 15 hours I was able to catch some time Admiral Ransom out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*Sisko turned to Nesbit with a look of disgust on his face.*

First off Captain, I was over fourty hours away when the ship was stolen.  I had to run my engines past their limits to catch up.  We did everything we could to taek the ship back with out firing a shot, but that wasnt possible.  

Now, as to the ship being stolen.
A Starfleet Intelligence officer by the name of Admiral Hansen came aboard the station twelve days ago under an alius, and had some plastic surgery.  I was able to call in a favor at Starfleet Security to find that out.  My Friend at Securirty also said that he had discovered that they were taking the Windsor to steal information from the Romulans about a possible invasion and war with the Federation.  He couldnt find out why they didnt try to use another ship.  The motivation as to why the Windsor is still unclear.  When his teams got onto the ship, they launched a computer virus that dumped all command codes and lock outs.  It also wiped out the main computer cores memory.  They re-loaded it, from a remote location onbaord the station and then re-wrote everything. They were able to over ride the space door control by kidnapping one of my docking control commanders torturing him for is door control codes, and then they killed him.  We found him in the medical bays morgue.  Then they stole this ship.  He was using a sensor ghost, thats the other reason it took so long to find.  Although we combatted that with tracking for an heated plasma trail from the enigines.  When we attacked witht the Klingons, apparently according to internal sensors all of the commandos were killed in the fire fight.  Hansen got away because he had violated the treaty of Alegeron and stole a klingon cloaking device and then installed it in a run-a-bout that was here on the ship, according to his personal logs he didnt erase.  According to the Windsor's sensors he was cloaked before he left the shuttlebay. The grace began using the anti-cloak scan and we have plotted his course into romulan space afterlocating his warp trail.. As far as the ship goes:
both warp cores are being re-installed, but its going to take days to get them back running.
THis ship needs a full re-fit.  IT CANT BE DONE in two or three weeks.  It will take a full two months.  We have sections that were destroyed nad jettisoned from the ship.  There is numerous structral damages, and it just needs to be taken care of.  I have foruteen teams standing by at SB 12 ready to work on her twenty four seven for the next two months.  eveery system onthis ship will have to be replaced.so as sonn as shes towed home, she canget her re-fit.  as far as Hansengoes, if we find him.  He will be court marshalled, and sent to penal colony for his crimes.we cancontinue to track him, with out going into romulan space.  if we let the romulans get him well never see hima gain they will just kill him, we have a btter chance of finding him andarresting him.
That is my report gentleman.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

*looks at the padd*
Thank you for your Report Captian .
But I need both you and your First officer here on the Windsor for the Jouneny back to the Station at Warp 1.5 it will take us 7 weeks to get back and The Crazy horse dos'nt have the officers to spare to keep the Windsor together I and I need your Engineing Skills to connect a Suttles Communcations Array to the Windsor for the Jonery back so we will have Communcation with the Starbase and we will have communcation with Earth.
Captian Sisko take Engineing
Commander Sitor take was left of Tatical
Fleet Captian NessBitt take whats left of helm control .
we  will  have to minor course corrections even with the tractor beam seince the Main computer is now to badly damaged to do it

mwnesbitt90

=^= this is the captin all stations report in=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

stephen sisko

*Sisko was holding a towel on his head running from console to console.*

Sisko to bridge, some one up there go to the engineering console and activate the LMH in deflector control I am bleeding.  I am re-routing power from multiple systems to give to the main deflector.  I think shell go another thirty hours, have the station send another ship docked  at the station come out and help the grace tow us home.  I am cutting us back to 1/4 impulse, and re-routing power to the deflector.  Also, the leak in the deuterium tank is getting worse.  If we can get another ship to help tow us home, i can re-route power to other systems.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked around the corner scraming, kicking, cussing, and mad as hell.  He tapped his comunicator.*

Sisko to the chief of the yard, get down here now with twelve engineering teams.  Errect a level 21 force field around docking bay one and flood it with oxygen.  I want this ship torn apart from bow to stern and port to starboard immediatley.  All ship systems, are to be replaced.  When board find Com. Sitgor and he will start issuing orders as to what is to be done first, he has my site plans for the ship.  There only thing to be left on this ship is the bulkheads.  Also, there are eight more enigneering teams on their way from earth which will be here in six days with the new warp cores.  There were will be four thousand people working on this ship in three shift rotations until shes done.  Estimated time of completion is six weeks.  Get cracking people we have more work to be done than you can imagine.

Peter Brown

Helm were is the closes Gas Gient.
Helm: 0.1 Light years
lay in a course
Helm:Aye
*5 Mins later
Helm:Sir the Gas Geint is dead ahead
Helm put us 2.7 Kms inside the Atmopheae
Tatical:Sir Shields down to 98%
Science:sir,we ca'nt be seen on Sensors how to you know
well ever heard the phase ambush
Tatical:Sir they would have to be 25 kms to see us on Sensours
Execlent
Matian Battle Stations we willl ponce one we there in range they will be able to see us into into this solor system then dissapere
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

mwnesbitt90

Gentlemen this is an outrage what kind of outfit are you runinng here i am very very upset with the lack of organization , in which was taken in catching my ship what kind of problems were going that it took you THREE DAYS to catch my ship what on earth happened! I will expect a full report on this incedent in my office in one real days time!!

Richard Ransom

Richard felt the ship shake.
then he heard the Captian Sisko on the Comm
==^==U.S.S Wondsor to all Ships in the area you are to tractor the Windsor and get us out of the way of our ejected Warp cores they are going to breech==^==

Richard Ransom

ooc:note only Captian Sisko,Commander Stinor,Fleet Captain Nessbitt and Admiral Ransom is on the Windsor

King Sitgor

This is Tactical Captain Nesbitt we are a bit bumpy up here sir but working as 90% with a console that could be best discribed as 50% workable sir So I believe I could see anythign that was going to attack us before it did so sir.

Richard Ransom

*30 hours later*
The Ships was Shakeing
*kacktions were going off*
Computer:Hull Integurty at 20%
==^==U.S.S Windsor to Starbase 12 Docking Master we are on Final Apporch course 103 By 001 postive pitch 3 speed 1/4 Impluse==^===
==^== Starbase 12 Docking master to U.S.S WIndsor you are Hands on to bay 112 Belta==^==
==^== This is U.S.S Windsor we  confirm we are also delaring a level 1 Emecereny Docking ==^==
Helm course 221 By 23 once we are in Soace doors
The Windsor glides into the Space Dock
Computer:Hull Faillure All Decks
*shounds of emplodeing hull*
There goes the ready Room
Captian Sisko you have 1 hour to put on my Desk every new system and repair you will do to the WIndsor

mwnesbitt90

VeryWell Sisko thank you much please do your best instead of six weeks i want it done i five is that understood!
Thankyou for your help!