• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Five- The theift of the U.S.S Windsor

Started by Richard Ransom, September 30, 2005, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*Sisko beamed over to the Windsor, directly to the bridge.  The ship was in flames, the computer interfaces on the bridge were destroyed, every thingwas a wreck.  Engineering and damagecontrol teams were beaming aboard the ship.*

Sisko to damage team 1, go the main computer core and dowload every thing and start analyzing it immedialtey.  Damage control temas three thru five preaper to re-install the warp cores so we can reinitialize main power. Engineering teams 1, 2, and 3 get the impulse engines online, and get the fire supression systems back online.  Sitgor, start a full scale investigation for an inquiry when we ever catch the joker who did this.  I will be surveying the ship to have a re-fit list ready for starbase.  Admiral Ransom will expect a full report in 30 hours.  We have a lot of work to be done, lets get to it.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Mr.Nessbitt you know the Windsor is the fastest Ship in the fleet and the Harbour Grace could only go at Waro 9.5 and the time it took to catch the distance was three days .
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

=^= Captin Sisko this is the captin i want a full damage report=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

stephen sisko

sisko walked into enigineering cussing and sweraing at tht ship.  He grabbed a set of tools and then went to the shuttle bay four, and began ripping panels off the shuttle Galileo.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

King Sitgor

Getting up I quickly move to the engineering Console and make the ajustment that Captain Sisko asked for before making my way back to Tactical.

LHM deflector online Admiral.

After doing this the ride became somewhat smoother.

King Sitgor

Shortly After hearing the Call from Captain Sisko I made my way to secondary enginnering with that and shortly after arriving the warp core was being moved into place and after about four hours the warp core was in place and the engineers were getting the clamps ready to hold it in place.

=/\= Commander Sitgor to Captain Sisko the Warp core is almost installed sir. I am moving back to the station now sir to watch over the effencieny reports coming in sir to see how we can get this station running sir. =/\=

Peter Brown

Tatical:Sir they are now head in our Direction
Chief give me full power  we are going to distry the Harbour Grace
Helm course 103 by 123 head strait for the Harbour Grace  at full Impluse on my Command
Tatical Target a full Spread and fire on my COmmand
Helm Engage
Tatical Fire
Then the U.S.S Windsor sped ahead fireing 8 Torpetops ahead   and heading out od the Atmophere to Attack and cripple the Harbour Grace
Peter just look at the view screen watch as the Ship sped thu the Atmophere it onlt took 1 mins but to Peter it was an entrniy  open an Autio channel
==^== U.S.S Harbour Grace this is the U.S.S Windsor you are ordered to drop you Shields and Surrenter Captian Sisko I know who you are and its in your best intrest to Surrender your vessel before you find your Crew dead and also say Hi to Richard Ransom for me tell him he has lost==^==
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

mwnesbitt90

Yes sir understood i would like a copy please!!

mwnesbitt90

With all do repect sir you gave me the helm!!!

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into Nesbitts's ready room, or what was left of it, and sat down in the other chair in the room.*

Well Captain,
Now that we have a reactor problem on board the station, this project will take an extra week probably just because we dont have unlimited power available for refit ops.  It will be another six weeks due to the severity of damage to the ship. The primary warp core is installed but were having to retro fit the plasma transffer conduits.  The secondary warp core gets installed today, but we are replacing all the deuterium storage tanks, and anti-matter storage pods.  Therefore we wont be able to power up the warp cores.  The four brand new computer cores are installed and as we speak they are installing the LCARS, and they are downloading the the Federation memory banks into the computer, and they are installing the proccesors as well.  Were still waiting on components that cant be replicated to come from Planitia Utopia.  So, it will be six weeks until she is ready for a shakedown and warp flight tests.  I am truly sorry this is taking so long, but the ship was to the point of having to be scrapped had it gone much longer.  If you need me i will be in the reactor core onboard the station taking care of that problem.

Peter Brown

The Bridge rocked with the Barrace of Fire.
Helm course 190 by 12  half Impluse
How the Hell did those Bird of prey get here
Tatical:sir we have been hit the Starbard nessel has broken off
*Alarms when off all though the Ship as the Ship was rocked*
Emencey power to Impluse Engines
The helm sation explosed  throwning the Helm officer across the Bridge
Computer:60 seconds till deck 12 is distroyed
Chiegf override helm get us moveing
Tatical:sir, Iam detecting 65 Armed personal beamiing onto the Ship
Chief:SIr we have interal hull Breech on all Decks and fires on mutpul decks the Fire suppress system is off-line
Keep is together Tatical
Computer Confirm Vice Admiral Peter Brown Intel Chief Lock down All Decks
Computer:DECK LOckdown online
Chief:sir the men in IN Main Engineing are Dead
we will Fight as long as we can
fire toreptios
*Smoke filled and the Bridge smelled like burned flesh and wires  and Vice Admiral Brown was looking into the Viewscreen thinking of ways to keep the Windsor Intact
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Richard Ransom

==^== Bely that that order bring the Damage Report to me Captian Sisko==^==
Fleet Captian Nessbitt seeing that we are on Duty and the Windsor dos'nt have a crew Iam the Seniour Officer so I have Command

Richard Ransom

Helm as in Fly the Ship Fleet Captian

Computer:Droping out of Warp Docking Clamps and tractors beams deengege

Fleet Captian Heading 102 By 423 By 111 Mark 1/4 Impluse
Computer E.T.A to Starbase 12
Computer:1.2 Days

mwnesbitt90