• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Sisko:Good to see you in one piece Admiral. Sir I think they were near a nebula about six light years from our present position. Computer Flood decks 1 thur 25 with anestizine. Intensify the barion sweep, eliminate all life signs in those decks.  Admiral, the engineering temas are transporting all crew into the star drive section.  Ther are no intruders on those decks.  I am programming the computer to lflodd with the gas for 20 minutes and then to clean the air.  After that we will go deck to deck with phasers and make sure all intruders are dead.  
Comp:Anestizine gas flodding decks 1 thru 25.  Time remaining to air purification 16 minute and 25 seconds.  
Sisko:All security temas prepare to make you runs.  Engineering, status on wapr cores situation.
Engineering:Sir the secondary core is at 1000%percent.  The main core is at 95.67%.  We have full power capabilties as long as all the bypassing continues to function.
Sisko:Very well, power up only life support, environmental, defensive, command control, computer interface, and weapon systems.   prepare to jump to maximum warp on my mark.
Engineering:Sir tatical display is showing a ship 6 times the size of this off of port.
Sisko:Prepare to launch a volley of all torpedoes, and pahsers.  Diable there engines and pwer supplies. Prepare for high warp.  I want both warp cores pushing for warp 9.999.

Comp:Now purifying air of anetsizine gass.  Air returning to safe levels.  Barrion sweep completed.

Sisko:  Computer scan saucer section for life signs

Comp;  ther are 15 humanoid life signs in the saucer section.

Sisko:Very well, All security teams go.  Dont stop until you ahve reached the bridge.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Sisko:Very well, That will give us time to make all the neccesary repairs and get the ships functioning correctly.  Now we can take out time and put these ships together well.  Also Admiral, when will the Harbour Grace be home, so we can finish putting her together and getting her tweeked to perfection.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

mwnesbitt90

Yes sir we will head out as soon as we have a full crew compliment.
God Blees,
Fleet Captin Mitchell William Nesbitt
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

==^== Sisko this is the Admiral find the Fleet captian and tell him to get a team together to borad the Battleship==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

Agreed =^= Captin to all crew this is an evac all crew report to the escape pods and wait for futher instructions.=^= Drop the tractor beam.
=^= ok jetison the escape pods now.=^=
=^= Bring us into that planets atmosphere=^=
=^= enginering decompress decks 8 and 26=^=

Richard Ransom

OFF:THIS MISSION IS OVER AND ALL WINDSOR CREW HAS A TIME OFF AND IS TO STAR POSTING IN THE NEW MISSION MONDAY NIGHT

Richard Ransom

The U.S.S Windsor was docked at Starbase 12.
The Windsor herself was timming with avtivtiy repair teams were all over the Ship her first Battle of her service has left her crippled.
Engsign Red was On the Bridge.
Start Up system by system lets see if we can  getr Bridge controls on-line.

Richard Ransom

Ensign Red:Sir Iam detecting a faint transmission from system J25 Ill put it on speakers

==^== Iam the commander of a heavy battleship in this sector of space three weeks ago a starship named the Essex was in the area and started a commucaton with my pepole and saod that a starship Windsor under command of an Admiral Ransom I have been waiting for a week and still no starship==^==

Richard Ransom

fire and disable that ship and set course for that Solour Systerm they is deep in System J25 and engage at Maxmuim Warp.
Captian Sisko we are going to go to there homeworld to find out what they are doing and who these pepole are.

Richard Ransom

do it Captian.
also when we Dock at starbase all Starships will be docked and stored until further notice

Richard Ransom

Fleet Captian did the Essex get out of there

stephen sisko

*As Sisko walks into engineering to see whats happening, the claxon for life support failure goes off.*

Sisko: Computer, reroute all auxillary power and emerency power to the life support systems until further notice.

Computer: Power rerouted.

Sisko:Cmdr., what the hell happened here.

Comdr:The whole system overloaded, we are replacing the power grid right now.  I have a team working on powering up the second warp core so at least we can get the hell out of here.  It will be twelve hours before we have enough pwer conduits connected to restore partial main power.

Sisko:Very well, I am going to grab a few tools and go help on the bridge.  Has anyone seen the Captian?

Richard Ransom

COMPUTER:AMBANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHJIP ALL CREW TO ECAPE [PODS

mwnesbitt90

=^= transporter room 2 beam me and the admeral down. =^= They were greated at the door welcome to deep space 20 says a man that the captin oddly regognized from another visit some 5 years ago.
But anyway he led the admeral and the captin to Guest quarters in which they both were assigned rooms.  
The man left and the captin and admeral went to the state rooms.

King Sitgor

Comionh onto the bridge after catching the sleep that I needed I turned to Ensign Red.

Good morning Ensign. I will take the Con for a while you can go and get some rest.

Aye Commander Sitgor I would like that.

Consider it my gift to you ensign a good rest is what we all need after that battle.

OOC: I hope you don't mind Admrial I thought I would continue as if I had been aboard for the first mission as it seemed like a good thing to do for continuities sake.