• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*the ship drops out of war on the edge of the nebula*

Sisko:Go to 1/2 impulse.  Begin running all scans, and diagnostics to get the science, and sensor systems online.

Lt:  Aye sir.  Sensors online making full sweeps.  Sir the imaging sensors are amazing.  It drawing the most amazingly detailed map.  Sir all the sensor systems are functioning correctly.

Sisk:  Very well alert the crew they have foru hours here in the nebula and then we will head home.

*four hours later, Sisko walks onto the bridge from his ready room.*

Sisko:Inform all stations to get under way for departure home.

Lt:Aye sir.

Sisko:Helm lay in a course for home warp 2.  Enage.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked up to a computer outlet in the corridor, and started punching buttons.*

Sisko: computer release anestizine gas onto decks one thru twenty five.  complete barrion sweep in saucer section.  Prepare to go to full impulse on my voice command. Send a text message to Admiral Ransom telling him to wait for an emergency site to stie transport.

Comp: confimed, site to site transport in five seconds, anestizine gas release in one minute, barrion sweep will commence in fourty five seconds.

Sisko:Engage.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A= Windsor this is run-a-bout nile, its Sisko.  We barely made it out of here, as well as the other ships and run-a-bouts.  I have been in communication with Planitia Utopia, theya re sending a corp of engineers, and they are towing an orbital office to the station to begin repairs and rebuilding the station.  We have an official estimate of six months, and thats pushing it.  I have spoken with a few of myf riends as Utopia and pulled a few favors.  Utopia is being ordered to send eight thousand engineers to begin working on the station immediatley.  With you blessing admiral, I will spend most of my time working on the station with the Corp., and running back and forth for supplies and equipment that we cant replicate.  Only 45% of the stations outer hull survived from initial sensor readings.  Also, with your permission admiral I would like to head back to the station now and try to start picking up the pieces.  Sisko out.=A=

mwnesbitt90

The Captin is found in sickbay with a bad fever but its ok now.
Ok sisko and me are going down to the ship to meet with its inhabitants =^= security team to transporter room five=^=
{sisko and the captin [with a security team] beam onto the alian ship} it is deserted so we go to the main bridge. and find the captin with his officers standing there.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Bill Sutherland

Sutherland walked onto the bridge of the large Sovereign class starship to greet his new captain.
"Captain, I am your XO, Commander Bill Sutherland"
William "Bill" Sutherland

Richard Ransom

ooc:yeah thats a good idea, once Iam finished at DS20 the Mission will soon start
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*six hours later*
Ensign:  Sir, we are approaching the asteroid belt.

Sisko:Very well, drop out of warp, and approach at full impulse.  Engineering, report on the warp core.

Engineer:Sir, she's fine.  Everything is functioning properly as is should.

Sisko:Very well, RED ALERT, shields up, battle stations.
Lets see how she does at battle.

Ensign: Sir the shields are online, and re-modulating.  All the new phaser arrays and torpedoe launchers are up and running.

Sisko:Very well, pick a alrge target and run the a volley of phasers and torpedoes, both quantam and photon.  

Ensign:  Aye aye sir.  sir coming about sweeping thur arcs, firing torpedoes, quantam, now photon. Sir target destroyed.  

Sisko:  Very good people all defensive systems and weapons seem to be running, and running well.

Lt: Sir I am detecting a dominion ship!

Sisko:  What?  The dominion war has been over for years.

Lt:  I know sir, but they are here and on an intercept course.  

Sisko:  Very well I guess well get a target that fights back.  LAy in a course and fire when ready.

*A short volley of pahsers and torpedoes, and the dominion ship was incenerated. *

Sisko: Good work people, now were going to the expansion nebula to test our sensors, and science systems.  Helm, set a course for the nebula at warp 9.  Engage.

Richard Ransom

*Admiral Ransom re matriazes next to Captian Sisko*
Captian whats the Satus of the Ship?
Computer Actvated Red Alert arm Weaponds And shieilds Auorthations RansomeBelta35AlplhaOmegataho65Alpha6aDeltadelta1brovo
Computer:RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT
Captian get those things off my Ship?
and were did the Essex first meet these Aliens?

Richard Ransom

Fleet Captian you are not going to get in harms way there is a neblua .3 light years from the solour system I whant you to do a recon

stephen sisko

OFF:He's stopped posting, and I dont know why.

=A= Sisko to Tiburon.  I am going to contact the Harbour Grace, and have them do a power transfer beam to help us get some systems running, and to help start the second warp core up. We will have partial main power in one hour.  We can then get under way but we must get to a starbase and have these issues fixed.  The ship is on the verge of destruction.=A=

Richard Ransom

ooc:U.S.S Windsor is now at space station avalon

stephen sisko

*Captain sisko opens a channel to the bridge of the the Windsor and looks at the ops officer as he sits in his console.*

Sisko:  Ens.  full report on the ship's status.  

Ens: The warp core and warp drive systems are online, the plasma conduits are online and the warp coils are online.  The main computer is fully functional and all automation is functional.  All odn conduits and bio-nueral gel packs are online and fully functioning.  the enhanced transporter systems are online.  the shields are online, and the new computer program for the modulation is online and fully functional.  Impulse enignes are online and functioning.   There are still some adjustments being made, and it will be another full day before she is space worthy for a journey again.

Sisko:  Very well ensign, Tansfer all non essential personnell back to thier duty stations to continue work on the Essex.  Keep only those still working on the ship.  How many personnell are  currently working on the Windsor.

Ensign:  3000 sir.  

Sisko:  Very well, carry out my orders, and alert me when the main warp core comes back online and is functioning at 100%.  I want to take her out and run a weapons test to make sure we got the kinks out of all the new arrays that were added.

Ensign:  Aye Aye Sir.

stephen sisko

*Sisko pulls him self off the floor fixes his uniform, and sits back down in his chair.*

Sisko:Sir, The main power systems haft to be brought back up online.  I will go to engineering and see if we can bypass the main warp core pull up the secondary warp core, and resotre partial main power and impulse enignes.  Meanwhile, we should contact the station.  The USS Hood is still there and they can bring us parts for the power systems, and mount a rescue mission if needed, or tow us home. I will be in engineering.

stephen sisko

Comp:Barrion sweep activated, in deck 42, and mocing to deck 41.

Sisko:Computer sielnce status on sweep.  Cmdr., [repare a to flood the ship with type II Anestizine gasafter the barrion weep is completed.

*All security teams that werent being held captive had met in engineering.*'

Sisko:Lt., make sure every one has a phaser rifle.  Set them to vaporize.  Were going to start scowering the ship deck by deck.  teams one, two, three, and four will stay here in the star drive section.  The rest of teams are with me were going to saucer, shoot all non Starfleet personnell.

stephen sisko

Sisko:The alien fleet is in pursuit.  Helm maximum warp on these coordinates 163.7 mark 178.9.  Transmit this fleet formation to the Hood and tell the ships we will be there in in two days.  Engineering, I need every uonce of power for warp speed, make sure our warp cores are functioning at peek performance.  Helm, when we come out of warp to join the fleet, we will be the lead ship, we will go to attack pattern gama.  I want the galazy wings and destroyer wings ready to  strike.  Engage.