• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

she will be Comissioned next week and she needs a Commanding Officer?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Tatical Target the Space doors and fire
Tatical:Aye Sir
*with that the space doors were destroed*

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Windsor, We need a medical team immediatley a power transfer conduit in the docking control tower exploded my arm is broken and it feels like a few ribs as well.  There are six dead people up here in ops.  Sisko out.=A=
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Engsign Red open a channel to the Tiboron
Engsig Red:Aye Sir
==^== Admiral Ransom to tiboron beam me abord Iam coming with you Avolon Station==^==
Iam going to High Command about this new threat and the sabatoge

Richard Ransom

Off:Fleet Captian this ca'nt be solved that quick with the alien Battleship change your post

Richard Ransom

==^== Tibron to Sisko Ransom here do not try to Warp to Avalon==^==

mwnesbitt90

I am in charge evacuate decks 8 26 now and put up containment fields on those decks also close the blast doors on those decks and not anything until all the crew is ooff those decks. Sitgor do it.
Sitgor*
Yes sir right away sir
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

Ok well plot a couse for the starbase and engage at one half impulse power.
=^=Admeral Ransom with all do respect please stay off the bridge or just my ship in general we will report back to you after each improvment.=^=

mwnesbitt90

=^= yes admeral and it was a pleasur to have you abord=^=
=^= This is the captin to all crew of the uss windsor the repairs are finished and we are preparing to get underway=^=
=^= Fleet Captin Nesbitt to Admeral ransom we are preparing to make way to the planet SB-10 near romulan space to meet and pick up some new crew members we will be in comm with you at all times and we all wish you the best.=^=

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks onto the bridge, and looks for the officer in Charge, and see a very young Lt.*

Sisko:  Lt.  Whats the status on the hull breaches, and when will the warp core be up and full running?

Lt:  The hull breaches are 70% sealed and will be fully complete in two days.  The main wapr core is now fully functional, and the secondary warp core is at 50% and rising.  The ship is running on its own power, and we will be ready to run her thru a quick shake down in three days.

Sisko:  Very well, continue the good work, and keep me informed I want this ship to be sitting in the dock ready tog o when the Admiral gets back so he can take her out.  I expect in htree days to take her out.  Continue on.

*Sisko walked off the brdige to the turbo lift and went to transporter room 1 to beam to ops to prepare for the Three ships coming today.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

==Primision Granted Sir==^==
Then the Runabout docked.
Admiral Ransom headed for the Bridge.
Then the Admiral entered the Brodge
Engsign:Admiral on the Bridge
as you were
walk over to Captian Sisko who by this time moved to the First Officers Chair.
Helm lay in a course for the postion of our meeting
Maximun Warp
Engage
*turns to Captian Sisko*
Captian give me a ship wide satus report
***4 days later***
Helm:Droping out of Warp Sir
slow to thusters
Helm:aye Sir
full scan of the area
Ensign Red:Sir there is No vessels for 24.8 Light years
they must be here Scan for cloak vessels
Engsign Red:I detect nothing sir
mmmmmmm this is wierd
Ensign Red:Sir Iam detecting  something I hav'nt seen before it must be some scan of some kind
Then the Windsor Rocked throwning everyone to the floor then all Power system shut down
Admiral Ransom gets off  the floor All Stations Damage report
and give me Emengercey Power
Engsign Red:Sir we are dead in the water  ship wide power systems must be off-line there is no why I can get ships status or get any power at all goven the level of air we have 3 days 12 hours a 5 minusts of air.
*turns to Captian Sisko*
Well Number one what do you think we should do?

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom saw the text Message in the Command chair.
Computer:All Bridge Systems On-line
Computer Code  Redalpha1
Computer:All Bridge Control Systems Tranfered to Captian Stephen Sisko
Alien Leader:you wastinh your time you will die soon

Richard Ransom

Ok Captian.
Helm lay in a course for Starbase 12 Warp 7
Engage

David Azerkopf

*Enters*

"Sorry sir, i thought i would be better in engineering..I am David Kelankos Azerkopf, Your Division XO."
David K. Azerkopf
Rear Admiral-XO
Windsor Division

stephen sisko

=A=Admiral, this is Sisko we will be thru fully evacuating in three hours.  The 12 Starships that were in space dock will help speed up the process.  I have ordered a priority one emergency evacuation.  Engineering has given and analysis, the main reactor will go critical in four hours nothing we can do.  The station will go up in a blaze of glory.  WE MUST BE THRU evacuating in three hours to have enough time to get away from the explosion.  I will beam over to the Windsor in two hours.  Sisko out.