• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

OFF:First off captain Nesbit I made a typo and meant I would beam off in three hours.  Also, I know I have to stay on the station until everyone else is gone.  

=A=Sisko to Windsor, we only have a about 30,000 people left on the station.  The transport ship and the hospital ship that Starfleet hav dispatched have arrived and should be able to take on the rest of the personell on here.  We should be done transporting shortly.  We have place a shield generators around the reactor core section to try and keep as much of the explosion from damaging the station.  Also, this station was designed with blast doors from section to section.  That wont stopp it form being damaged, but hopefully it will keep it from being so bad.  I will contact you when the ops crew and I are ready to leave.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

*A large unknown battleship drops out of warp and fire a beam the distrupts the warp feilds is is the same ship the U.S.S Windsor saw just a week before*
Ensign Red:Captian thats the same ship we saw last week
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

Sisko: Captin on the bridge
Everyone stands at attention.
Captin: Taps his comm badge =^= This is the captin i would like to make an annoucement about a problem that has come up on avalon base this problems name is the "thong store" it is a dissgrace to starfleet and to anyone who go's there. and i would recomend not going anymore. THANKYOU AND GOD BLESS. go back to your posts=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

*the alien captain turns to him*9
Alien Captian:Well Well so you have come at last are you going to surrender to us

Tara Lollock

=/\=Standby for link up=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Richard Ransom

Fleet Captian once repairs are done take the WIndsor on a cruse I will Be staying here at avalon

mwnesbitt90

Captin to alien captin*
I think it would be best if you would go back to your ship you much safer there.
Alien*
NO i will not i may have caused this problem so i'm going to stay and help!!
Captin to Alein Captin*
ok whatever you say but you are here on your own will something could happen but whatever its ok with me
Captin*
I will be in my ready room! Sitgor you have the bridge

Richard Ransom

Ensign Red come back on the Brodge after getting a few hours rest  ang goes over to the OPs ststion.
and stars some system tests.
==^== Red to Engineing check on the secondary odn line are deck 2 Bridge systems are sluggish==^==
==^== ENGINEING TO ALL DECKS WARP CORE TEST IN 1 HOUR==^==
* 4 hours later*
==^== Engineing to Bridge we ready to power up primary systems and Bridge do a computer test==^==
COmputer this is Engsign Red Operations Officer Actvated all Promary Systems
Computer:Primary Systems Are ON-line
COmputer do a level 2 test of a Prossecess on main COmputer Core
Computer: Test Actvated 5 hours to completion
Engsign Red taped the INtercomm
==^== All Decks this Is the Bridge MAin COmputer test is on-line refran from use main computer for 5 hours==^==
Commander Sitgor we should be fully operation by 1800 hours tusday.

Richard Ransom

**Two Hours Later****
***Alpha-one***
Droping out of Warp

==^==Alpha-one to Windsor primission to dock==^==

Richard Ransom

Welcom David and whats the Satus of the Ship?

stephen sisko

Sisko comes running down to engineering*

Sisko:The ship is under siege, status on power systems.  

Cmdr:Sir we have 55% on the secondary warp core, and 25% on the primary.  

Sisko:Very well, Convert the online sensors to lookf for non-humanoid signs.  I have a feeling that these aliens wont register as humanoid.  Just as I thought.  Set the internal sensors to do a barion sweep thru the areas where they have boarded the ship.  Bring the shields back online.  I will not loose this ship.

Cmdr:  With the shields online we will haft to cut other systems.

Sisko:Cut all non-essential systems, period.  We only need weapons, defensive systems, life support, and computer control. Carry out my oders.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko comes alking onto the bridge.  All the aliens are dead, and, he sits in his chair.*

Sisko:  Aye aye Admiral.  Get a medical team up here to remove the bodies.  Set course for the Colour System, maximum warp.  Remain at yellow alert, and keep the shields at 50%.  We cant overload the power systems.  Engineering, continue working on those damned odn relays, and get the main power grid, and main power transfer conduits online.   I will try not to make it to bumpy. Engage.

stephen sisko

Sisko:The nearest starbase is home.  I will signal the Hood to that we will meet them at ceratin coordinates, two hours before our warp drive breaks down.  Then we can have them tow us into port.  Then I will have the power grid and power transfer conduits ripped out and the whole infernal thing replaced.  I think this ship was built by monkeys too.  
we will have this ship restored in four days once were back to the station.  After this all the ships systems will have been replaced with brand new state of the art technological systems, we shouldnt have to many more problems.

Richard Ransom

Mr.Nesbitt give me a Damage report of the Ship

mwnesbitt90

yes right away mister ransom but why would I puposly put my ship back into a potentialy dangerous situation? And now an update on our crew situation captin sisko will be our temp xo and Mister oliver davis is our cheif of opperations also the cheif of security position is already filed and also the cheif of enginering position will be filled by a new character being created just fir that position. Also I would like to introduce myself My Name is Fleet Captin Mitchell William Nesbitt and i am the captin of the this ship if there is any q's feel free to ask other than that let get thouse sensor reports ready for mister Ransom. Dismised!