• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Admiral, the Essex was destroyed.  We couldnt het her warp dore to restart, and the main computer had been removed to replace it.  She was a total loss.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Tara Lollock
Commander - U.S.S. Tiberon
   Posted: July 18 2005,8:42    QUOTE
=/\=USS Tiberon to the USS Windsor, we need you to go in closer and investigate the battle ship.=/\=
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

COmputer: EVACTUATE EVACUATE DECKS 8 TO 26 ARE TO EVACUATE
COMPUTER:TILL PLUSE 2 HOURS 12 MINS  TILL CAMTANATION

Richard Ransom

ooc:yes it has been destroyed by half of the starbase survived and if you have read up on the posts you will see that it has been resoved Mr.Sisko.
Ensign Red:Sir I got full Impluse standing by

Richard Ransom

off:speeding things up the Windsor Arravied at Deep Space 20 and Fleet Captian Nesbit and Admiral Ransom Beams down.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks onto the bridge and heads for the MSD to look at whats going on, Cmdr. Sitgor walks up.*

Sisko: Cmdr, computer core teset report, and general systems report.

Cmdr: Sir the main computer core is functioning properly, all tests have been run and confirmed all systems and automation is on line and fully functional.  All ship wide systems performing at 75%, and we will be fully operational in about five hours once more of the new crew report for duty.

Sisko:  Very well, have the ship ready in three hours.  I want this thing up and running for a short shakedown before the Admiral gets here.  Even if we just take her for a sppin around the block.  Alert me when ready.

Cmdr: Aye aye sir.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Sisko:Open a channel, " this is Captian Sisko of the united Federation of Planets.  We are sorry for the wait.  We will alert the Admiral immedialtey and rendevous with you in four days at these coordinates, 302 mark 306.  Thank you.
Ensign.  Increase to maximum warp and head to the station so we can pick up new personnell.  How long at maximum warp to the station?

Ensign:21.9 minutes sir.

Sisko: Very well, alert teh station they have twenty minutes to ready all personnell transfereing to the Windsor for an emergency departure.  Get a priority one message to the Admiral and have him meet us at these corrdinates 125.9 mark 265.7.  Tell him well meet him there in two hours and we will depart immediatley for the meeting with our new friends.
Ensign, maximum warp.  Engage.

stephen sisko

Cmdr:The computer is ready for a barion sweep.  

Sisko:  Set the computer sensors to sweep all non-humanoid life signs on this vessel now.
Computer begin sweep of the ship.

Comp:sweep confirmed.

Sisko: Cmdr, send a text message to the Admiral and all bridge staff thru thier computer consoles to hit the floor in two minutes.

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom enters the Bridge and sits in his Command chair *turns to Captian Sisko*
Now that we are this far they whould'nt expect us to arrive at there front door.
*7 days Later*
Helm:Droping out of Warp
Slow to Half Impluse
Scan the Area for Ships
Ensign Red:Sir I detecting A Borg Cube 15.9 Light years away
are they come towar us
Engsign Red:No sir there heading in there space
Engsign Red:Sir the Planet Defence system are Subspace weaponds
Full Stop
Captian Sisko Give me a Ship wide staus report

Engsign Red:Sir those Aliens they four ships in the system two minor ships and one Major battle ship  and one transsport
Open a channel
Engsign Red:aye Sir
==^== This is the Federation Starship Windsor we have come in peace please repond and please send your repasentive Admiral Richard Ransom out==^==
Captian if this goes wrong give me a way to Destroy the Windsor and the blast will destry those ships.

Richard Ransom

==^== Engineing to Bridge we are starting top lose Warp Drive in 36 hours Warp drive will be off-linethis must be an after effect of that scan in 6 days the ship will be dead in space==^==
*turns to Sisko*
Captian were the nearest Starfleet instlalltion.

Engsig Red: Sir  the Alien ship have broken off and are heading back for there space

stephen sisko

*Sisko stood up, and stodd in front of Admiral Ransom.*

Sisko:Well sir now that the Hood is pulling along side to tow us home, I will be disemabarking to the Lexington.  They are going to be getting to the base faster, and I have pressing issues that must be attended to on the station before we recieve any other staff or starships.  I will mett yall there in three days.

mwnesbitt90

=^= With all respect sisko you will not be beamed out until everyone else is gone you are the commanding officer and that is your duty. The USS Windsor will be you out after all the others are gone. Nesbitt out =^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

stephen sisko

OFF: The starbase has been destroyed, and no efforts have been made to re-build it yet.  We have been dealing with this alien thing.

Richard Ransom

Beam them Abord.

and sand bu to get us out of here helm
==^== Engineing to Bridge the Warp drive is repaired but the power grid is a real mess with that scan from the alien ship==^==
*turns to the Captian of the Windsor*
Captian if you were aware two days before you arrvied at the station I took the Windsor to system J25 after an Alien hailed asking to see me once we made contact they sent something that appers to be a weapond of some kind that disabled the Power grid once we got power back we headed for there home planet which has Subspace weapon defence platforms and with the ship being as damage as it is I ordered the ship back to the station to do repairs so I whant you Captian to go over the Sensour logs with your pepole find a defence brcuse we are going back there.

Richard Ransom

Mt.Sisko you ca'nt retrn to the station  go with the fleet Caption on the Recon Mission with will take 7 days at most when you retrun we start work on the Essex and the station.
Computer transfer Command to Fleet Captian Mitchell William Nesbitt auroization
Admiral Richard Ransom Division Commanding Officer
Computer:U.S.S Winder is now under Command of Fleet Captian Nesbitt
take care of her Captian