• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MISSION TWO-FIRST CONTACT

Started by Richard Ransom, July 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

OFF: if you have a problem with a clothing store concept, I respect that, but you don't order people to do the same. Each person has the right and freedom to go there, if they wish, and if they don't agree with the concept either, they have as much right to stay away from it as you and anyone else. It is a forum intended for those who WANT to go there. Nobody is forced to go there. Thank you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Richard Ransom

Alien Captian:Well Captian if you can set a course to the atmopher of that planet and decompress those decks you will be able to survive this but if you do that I suggest you evacuate all your crew execpt your Bridge crew if somthing goes wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

==^== Admiral Ransom to U.S.S Windsor new orders you are to delay your trip to SB10 for 72 hours as the U.S.S Intercepter commisioning is to take place and I have been invited so I whwn the flagship of Windsor Division to be there so prepare to beam me abord.==^==

Richard Ransom

==Engineinge to Bridge we are fully operational==^==
Ensign Red walk over to Captian Sisko.
Sir we are fully operational  and ready for a short sakedown cruse.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Admiral, I just recieved a message on the emergency channel from the station.  A Federation Task force of 25 ships lead by the Hood is en route to our position.  But they are nine days away.  Maybe, if we high tail it out of here at the first sign of trouble, at high warp and head to the task force we can mett them and then fight the aliens.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A=Admiral, this is Sisko.  We have a priority one state of emergency here on the station.  We ahve suffered a cascade systems failure and have no life support systems at this moment.  We have 24 hours of air left.  We can't even open the space dorrs to get the ships in the docking bay out.  We require immediate assitance.  We must start an evacutaion of all suvillians off the station.  I repeat this is a priority one emergency, we require assistance.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A= Admiral, This is Sisko, All of the rest of the people who arent beaming onto the Tiberon, are using the last three run-a-bouts to transport and leave the station.  We will rendevous with you at the coordinates, 128.6 mark 256.3.  I repeat the ops crew are the last people on the station.  We have three minutes until we have a cascade failure of the reactor core and it explodes.

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Tiburon, we cant warp anywhere.  We have no warp drive and only partial main power.  Our top speed is one half impulse. =A=

Richard Ransom

OFF:THE WINDSOR IS 15,000 KMS AWAY FROM STARBASE 12

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom was just entering the Bridge.
Crewman:Sir there is a an runabout waiting for an assginment]
Open a comm channel
==^==
Admiral Ransom to runabout come abord you are now chief Operations and report to me on the Bridge==^==
Well Fleet Captian guess we have a new officer
and Captian give mehow long it will take you to repair the ship

stephen sisko

*Sisko got the coomunication, and wlaked onto teh bridge and sat down in the Captain' chair, elated to be taking out a soveriegn class starship.*

Sisko:  Ensign, prepare for departure.  Release all moorings, and disconnect staion supprt.  Bring all main power systems online.  Open a channel to control.

Control this is USS Windsor, requesting permission to depart.

Control:  Permission granted Captain, space doors will open in three minutes.  

Sisko:  Great they got the space doors fixed.  Helm, 1/4 impulse, take us out.

*The Windsors massive hull cleared the space doors and came around the prt side of the station.*

Ensign find the nearest asteroid belt so we can play target practice.

Ensign:  Sir that would be the asteroid belt bordering the Loxians.

Sisko:  Very well, helm lay in a course maximum warp.  Engage.

stephen sisko

Admiral,
The ship is fully functional as long as the power grid and power transfer ssytems are not hurt.  WE have this whole ship bypassed like a christmas tree.

Richard Ransom

Engsign Open a Destress Channal
Ebgsign Red:Aye Sir
==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom Commanding Officer of the Windsor Division We reqire Help Starbase 12 has suffered a major accdent and has 24 hours of air left I repete this is A dessres Signal from Starbase 12 we reqire help we need to be evacuated==^==
Send that on all channels

Richard Ransom

Mr.Azerkopf  the Tiboron  just droped out of warp so we have another ship

lucasbailey

OFF: I am going to be taking a day or 2 off...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)