• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Six-Aiding Vanagurd

Started by Richard Ransom, October 24, 2005, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

*Bailey sends various dept heads to man ships, and helps evacuate, after the ships power up and head to the bay, bailey mans the Grey Haven...and proceeds to defend the fleeing ships*

*six Tyn'gal ships converge on the lead evac ship, the Grey Haven, manned by bailey fires at the Tyn'gal ships, destroying two of them...*

http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shocked.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':O'>

*The main Tyn'gal ship, a "Hysth", a planet destoyer..., proceeds to position itself above the planet and power up, the other ships position to defend it...*

=/\= All ships, get your arses out of here! They're readying to destroy the planet! GET OUT!=/\=

=/\=All battleships, take notice, There main ship is powering up, be warned, it packs a wallop...=/\=

*More and more Tyn'gal ships pour from the main carrier, overwhelming the starfleet and chronasian ships*

*As the main ship finishes its power up and readies its "ultimate" weapon... Bailey decides to do what he must and sends the Grey Haven towards the firing core of the ship....It Fires....*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Richard Ransom

Helm Full Impluse.

==^== All Transporter Rooms stand by==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Jeroen Bode

*Captain transport directly to the Windsor's bridge*

"You wanted to see me sir?"
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

***Ready Room***
"Well, Admiral, there isn't much to tell, Andros in the leader of the knights..They agreed to join the federation and now we are on a mission to find some more members of his spieces...I don't think we need an other ship on this mission, we like to keep a low profile...and sir...if you need anything from Andros, you can just ask him..."

"And if that was all sir...then I would like to return to the Unity"

stephen sisko

*Sisko just walked onto the bridge after being in engineering helping adjust the LMH andinternal sensors.  He saw Mr Bode.*

Captian,
all Vangaurd officers are being re-assigned to Windsor Division ships, all Vangaurd ships are being temporarily decommisined and mothballed.
OOC:You need to go to Windsor Division Administration and post there that you are looking for a new assignment and you will be given one by Admiral Ransom.  Also, to command a fleet you must either be an admiral or a fleet captain.  You current rank just entitles you to command one starship.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Note:YOU ARE TO CONTINOUE ON THIS MISSION i ALREADY HAVE A SHIP GOING TO AVALON. ALSO CAPTAIN JORDEN BODE OF THE U.S.S UNITY HAS COMMAND OF ALL FEDERATION SHIPS.

Richard Ransom-Brown

Helm Bring Us along Side of the Unity
Helm:Aye Sir
Tatical be ready for anything
Tatical Aye Sir
Open a Communcation Channel
==^== This is Captian Steven Baker Of the U.S.S Windsor to the U.S.S Unity  we are ready to leave==^==
Regimental Sargent Major
Richard Ransom Brown
17th SFMC
Expantion Fleet

Richard Ransom-Brown

Red Alert All Hands to Battle Stations
*Klaxons whent Off
Helm Hard About Full Impluse
*the Windsor Swooped and turned about*
Regimental Sargent Major
Richard Ransom Brown
17th SFMC
Expantion Fleet

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom enters the Bridge.
Computer Alpha 8 override Command protocol

Computer:Admiral Richard Ransom now Commands this vessel

Richard takes the Command Chair.

Helm clear all Morings  half Impluse

==^==Captian Sisko, Keep an Eye on those Engines==^==

Helm Lay ina course for Vanagurd Warp 9.8
Engage

Commander Sitor take the First officer Station

*Sitor nods*
All Hands Battle Stations
*Kaxaons whent off

Helm E.T.A

Helm:50 minites Sir

Andros

"Assist the Unity to getting the personel Off that rock....Ill send a Fighter Wing to assist you....your Engineer is a lil.....toosafe for his own good......"

*then another wing launches from the Alexander and Intercepts the Windsor....and takes up a fighter screen destroying Multiple Targets*

"Sisko you have the time to do your stuff with the ships shields......Ransom your Way is clear my fighters will keep you clear.....MOVE!"

*then Fireknight Fighters start to become over whelmed bye the Numbers of the Tyngal Heads to assist and protect the Vangaurd evacuation Ships as they are being picked up bye the alexander*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

Admiral, I am dropping shields to start beaming people over.  With eight transporter rooms, and six cargo transporters we should be able to help.
Computer activate the LMH, all medical personnel to the transporters.  We have a priority one evacuation.
Transports beginning Admiral
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Ransom, the Essex-A has finished with all refit ops and is ready for pre-launch countdown, and a launch ceremony at your leisure.  She is full space worthy and ready to be warp tested.=A=

Richard Ransom

Captian Bode Go to the Ready Room.

***Ready Room****
Captian Bode  the reason I asked you over here is to dicuss the current situation only You  will Know that I hsve an Intel level 4 Clearenst fro, me being In Intel for many years.
the main reason Captian what information can you give me about Andros of who he is and the Histroy between the Unity and the Alexander. Also I know I only have Command Aouotity of reglur Starfleet personal and some over your Crew would yopu sugest that a Ship from Windsor Division join you.

Jeroen Bode

"Admiral, I'll give the message...but will you find a ship with us or won't you? I really need to know for sure and you must promish me that I will be in charge of the star fleet 'fleet'."

lucasbailey

OFF: Mr. Sisko, Vorak has let me know about you wanting to assume command over vanguard, you may... She's yours now... Take good care of her...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)