• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Six-Aiding Vanagurd

Started by Richard Ransom, October 24, 2005, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andros

"Sisko and Ransom......When I leave I will post a Fighter wing to check up on windsor every now and then......Remember We will see you but you wont see them"

*then bode feels a lil tickle in his mind*
"Oh let him send a ship if he wishes.......I dont know how strong the Chronastine fleet is now sense we left.........They may have grown in power....or there power might have dimished Who knows....But Help Is always welcome.....if he wishes to send a ship let him.......
But tell him that I cant guarentee there safety should they decide to send a ship........This is strictly a search and rescue....."
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

First off, I now outrank you have some respect.
Second off, Ransom made the decision to make me XO.  I have taken over command of Vangaurd.  If you would like to reatain your position as XO of Windsor, i have no issues with it.  You need to PM Ransom and see what he says.  Thank you Captain and have a nice day.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Andros

*About 12 hours later the Unity, Alexander, and the Windsor Jump out of warp into borg space and is met bye a few Spheres, They begin there attack Immediately after doing there resistance is Futile*

"Ransom, I suggest you turn about and get outside the EMP field range......They will be disabled and I dont feel like disabling you 2"

Richard Ransom

Helm bring us along side the Big Vessel.

==^==I did'nt Know. Tell me what I can do to Help Ransom Out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

do it Fill the Corrdors if you have to

Andros

"Your Captian Bailey will be safe with us now......he will be taken back bye my men to our homeworld to be taken care of....He will be well cared for bye my people.....Dont worry The Alexander can take care of itself...if you need repairs my men are standing bye.......Thanks for the coodinates.......Your inside the alexander right now......We are almost at full Capacity......with the ship rescueing...."

Andros

" ransom........u need to be sure.......because they have the same tactics my knights and i have maybe worse then us, or maybe better, so be sure......Ive also detacted a scout wing to check up on u every once in awhile.......The path we will be taking to our homeworld is very dangerous, so tell your men that we will be going into unknown space, such space that your federation has never gone threw, which i suppose is the danger the unity is accepting, so must you,....im not trying to deter you from coming im just warning you of the danger we may face, there are some races in that area of space that live on fear, they make you fear them to feed on you."

OOC**buahahaha ransom just got mindlinked :P, and im not in the room neither :P

Jeroen Bode

occ= I'm the captain of the Unity, I'm not looking for a assignment
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

OOC:I am okay with Vanguard staying with Windsor as long as we do it like we did a few weeks ago when vangaurd and windsor joined forces.  We can have everything under windsor, but then have sub headings like Vanguard missions, vanguards base and so on and so forth.  I will inform Vorak of your decision Admiral Bailey.  Thank you so much for letting me have this oppertunity.  I will post on Vanguard division that all officers are to report back to thier duty posts on the Nautilis.  I will need all my crew back.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

mwnesbitt90

Mr. sisko you are not xo of  windsor division remove that part of your signature imedetly.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Jeroen Bode

=/\= To Windsor, this is Captain Bode, please drop to impluse and dock with the Alexander, docking port nine is yours =/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*The Vessel was hit by a couple of Phaser Hits*

Return Fire

*Phasers fired at the Ship that fired on them*

*The unknown ship proceeds to activate its tracting beam, and pulls Bailey's body from the rubble*
A soft, warm voice sounds:
Do not worry...We shall take care of him....

Richard Ransom

Open a Comm Channel to the Unity

==^== Captian Bode this is Admiral Ransom could you please Beam over I would like to discuss something with you.==^==

Richard Ransom

O.K. Captian Bode you are a credit to Intellignece you low profile has worked the crew of Windsor Division thinks you are a SHip from Earth thats what I told them to help keep the profile down and an other thin I have a Nefiew on your vessel Lieutennent Richard Brown can you please not let him know that Iam here Him and most of our Family think Iam dead that was part of an Intelligencce Mission I did 15 years ago so if you can do that it will be a great help.And Captian what suppiles are you rellay low of?.and I will come with a Ship you will need all the help you can get if this is dangours fource in Numbers can help.