• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Six-Aiding Vanagurd

Started by Richard Ransom, October 24, 2005, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

*thinking
1034.98203.33423.423  and its a Big Station do'nt know if the Alexander will Fit

Captian Sisko Starts repairs
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Thank you Andros, if they havent showed up on our door step in about twelve hours, then I think you can leave.  I would imagine they would have persued immediatley for attack.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

mwnesbitt90

Fleet Captin Nesbitt tramsports onto the bridge of the windsor looks around in amazement at all the new panels and gadgets. Sir Fleet Captin Mitchell William Nesbitt Reporting for duty sir ready to take command of my new ship sir!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Adan McDonell

** From the Bridge of the USS Nautilus**

=/\= Captain McDonell to Transporter room one. Site to site transport Bridge to bridge of First officer Adan Mcdonell. =/\=

Ten Seconds later I have rematerialized on the bridge.

I start a quick tour of the Windsor to get aquainted with the ship. Then after finding the First Officers Quarters I transport the rest of my gear to that location. and then log on with the computer.

Computer this is Captain Adan McDonell new First Officer of the USS Windsor. Security Code alpha 1 gamma 135.

Good Morning sir and welcome to the Uss Windsor.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Andros

OOC**Psssstt.....You guys are being erratic....Play :P
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

=/\= This is Captain Bode, we'll leave when the knight are ready, I'll contact them..=/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom-Brown

Helm Course 103 by 12 by 221 Full Impluse
Tatical I whant all foward Weaponds to Bear
Tatical: All Forward Weaponds armed and ready Sir
Fire on my Command
Helm:Sir we are in Range
Fire all Weaponds
*Phasers and Torpetos were fired from the Windsor*
==^== Windsor to Unity we confirm we will Take the second one good hunting Unity==^==
Regimental Sargent Major
Richard Ransom Brown
17th SFMC
Expantion Fleet