• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main StationInfimary

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 19, 2006, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Very well. I will leave you to your work Doctor. We are all lucky to have you on the station while we do".
He nodded and left.

"I do not want any particular thing. But you seem to understand what I mean, gladly. They are not fully destroyed and so as you say we will probally see them again. Not only does it obligate us to seal an alliance with you, it obligates you to provide aid if they do return, and as you said you would".
He then paused and looked around at the injured people of Andros.
"I do not say it as propaganda against an alliance, but to see this alliance continue, actually, to see it when it even began, was of greater harm to us than to you. Therefore, off the record, I ask you not to ask much of starfleet. We have gained your enemies and that is such a loss I cannot put into words. The alliance can mend that in time, but I feel it is my responsibility to point that out now, before we continue".

TomNasmith

"I will see what I can do. I don't have time to do a great job"
*Works for 2 hours and returns to the infirmary*
"I have cleared it up Doctor. It will need to wait before you do anymore work in it".
*leaves*
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*enters*

Ahh Doctor  I guess you must be ready for my sugery

*passes over Padd*

this is the Medical file for this surgery

************PADD INFORMATION********
From: Lt.Commander Reicktec'Mutok Cheif Medical Officer Starbase 223

Subject: Rear Admiral Richard Ransom

To: Cheif Medical Officer  of Station

Doctor, Three Weeks ago  Rear Admiral Ransom was helping an engering team and a Support beam fall on his Hib which smash it cuseing Pieces of Bone to slip into the adjoneing tissue cuses an Infection in order to fic the problem the entire Bone and tusse has to be repiared the lost wait for Rear Admiral Ransom is 10 years any longer and the infecltion could spread and cuse a fatal Heart attack.

Signed
Chief Medical Officer

----------End Of Information----------------

Well Doctor, Iam a procrasanator  so you can do you will to repair it
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Richerd

"Doctor... I am glad to see you outside the infirmary..." He then turned back to his men, "Fall back, lay down surpresive fire, move back to security junctures, then activate emergincy force field... MOVE MOVE MOVE." At Richerd's orders his men fired at the walking dead while moving back.

Richerd smiled at the officer, "Sorry Doctor, but must be moving quickly." With that said, he picks the doctor and carries him firemen style to the junctures that he had told his men, a moment after the last man past an invisable line, a force field shot up, another one already going up at the other end of the hallway.

=A= Richerd to all hands, I want a controled evacuation of this deck, I repeat, evac this deck.=A= Richerd was already getting antsy, he was having a bad feeling.

Richerd then turns to the Doctor, "Okay doc, what happened back their? You said the dead was walking, yet last I heard, all the men that were infected were going to be getting better and tomorrow they would be back on duty." Richerd was not too pleased at the moment.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

William Richerd

"Don't worry doctor... I am here to protect you... just take it easy.... we'll get your infirmary back in one piece, and find a way of dispatching this... creatures.... I hate killing new races.... but they have taken over the bodies, and maybe the mind of our own men, and that is not a forgivable crime..." He turned his head around and shook his head.

At this time an Ensign came up to Richerd and reported, not saluting due to hostalls in the area, "The entire deck is empty except for ourselves and some other security teams... we are ready to seal off this deck and open one of the cargo bays as an emergincy Sickbay till this is all over."

"Thank you sir, We'll be right on out, come along doctor." With that Richerd walked out of the corridor and deck leaving behind those monsters that were continually pounding upon the force field. Soon the deck was sealed and all but emergancy lighting were shut down. Under security protocal.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

** Garhart walks into sickbay. The computer detecting that no Doctor is on call activates the Emergency Medical Program **

EMH: Please state the nature of the Medical Need.

Garhart: Just making sure that you are operational doc.  We have not received any permenant medical staff so we need you.  Thank you for your time.

** Garhart walks out and the EMH turns off**
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

=A= Garhart to Infirmary =A=
Doctor, when Andros regains consousness, alert me imediatly.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

I would like our alliance to continue forward.  The Chronastine fleet was just a scout group, Larger then we first expected.  You see a Normal Size scouting party is around 100 ships, they had 5x that many.  Same Technology as us, but they are the exact opposite of us.  They are ruthless in getting what they want, if they want a planet they will slaughter everyone on the planet to gain control of it, they dont care if your a medic, or a general, or even a child, they will kill everyone on the planet.  That was the fate I was saving you from.

My enemy will continue to try to invade this part of the galaxy, but they are crippled now, I only slowed there incursion into this sector, I didnt stop them.  Only slowed them, at the cost of crippling my fleet.  That was how far my knights and I would go to protect your station, and the innocents in this sector of space.

My enemies, are ruthless, There methods are without honor, dignity, or respect for life.  They are the exact oposite of us.  The Exact opposite of us knights.  They are the Dark ones to us now.  They Succumbed to the passion that drives them.

There technology is right up there with ours perhaps there more advanced, but they didnt expect the new fighters that we use, they never expected Our reinforcements.  They had no escape from the battle.  At the cost of over 5,000 Knights in there fighters they held the Chronastine Fighters off.  The Debris should still be there unless my knights searched for survivors, in which case there would be nothing left for you to get.

I fear that An alliance with your federation or this station will be the best for all of you.  Should they try another Feeble attempt to invade your sectors of the galaxy I will beable to be there to stop them or at the very least cripple them.

What is it you want from us now Mr Hobson ?
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd comes into the sick bay and looks around, "I am here to assist in the Gel Pack problems where I can, so, what do you need me to do? Replicate new Gel Packs?" He asked as he looked around the infirmary, feeling nervous, he didn't like infirmaries that much, and tried to avoid them when he could.

Valen StarChaser

"Ah, yes, Come sit down.  *takes a tri Corder, and moves it up and down.  Updating Tom's Medical records*.  Tom, Have you been feeling alright ?, your scans tell me that your body temperature has shifted.  Your stress level has gone up too!?."

"I dont know how the gel packs got infected.  Maybe some unknown Agent got injected into it, or some engineer who wasnt paying attention injected something into the gel packs.  The Infect crew are recoverying well.  The food they ate is passing threw there systems quite rapidly in some."

Valen StarChaser

OOC**Thought this would stay "The ghost in the Machine" on ops board but okie.

IC**
*Valen was sitting near the door when he stood up and grabbed Richerds collar*

"I can see there faces, oh there faces, there dead, *sobs* there all dead, I can see there faces in my dreams, oh yes yes yes, even when im awake *sobs*
I CAN SEE THEM EVEN NOW!!!!, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OR THEY WILL GET US!!!!."

*Just then the sealed medical doors burst open and the Walking dead that Valen described started to attack the security officers, and Valen hid behind Richerd*

William Richerd

Richerd and all his team are now located in the turbo lift and were on the way to the sealed off section of the Infirmary.
"So, Doctor, where do we aim our weapons? I don't really want to make a mistake and make them all imune to his process."

mwnesbitt90

just to let you know i will be holding regular evac and lockdown drills the medical cheif will be notifyed one day prior to make the proper arraingments for the patiants!!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

The doors slid open as Hobson walked in.
"What is thier condition?".