• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main StationInfimary

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 19, 2006, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobson re-entered the infirmary and noticed Andros was awake.
"I see you are recovering. I was hoping to discuss what might happen now with alliances. With such a loss in that combat, do your people wish to continue slowly or decently fast paced? Or not at all, though I think there is call for alliance now more than ever. I did not know if your enemy was totally destroyed, or if there are still roots in the ground for it to grow. If there are any traces this station might continue to be at risk. Indeed, I would be most interested in learning more about your enemies".

"I think that will be possible. It has been good to discuss this. I will head back towards the Ops deck. I wish the best to you and your peoples continued recovery".
With the parting he exited the Infirmary.

Andros

*6 hours pass and the knights slip out of there trance like state*

"Your welcome, An admiral Hobson came in before, he asked if our alliance still held.  I told him it did.  But I sense that there was a new form of Respect in his voice and in his mind when he was talking to him asking about the Chronastines and asked if they would attack again.  They probly will be not for quite some time sense there fleet was battered more so then mine.  This is why we need Trilurium so much and why we insist on having such a huge fleet, because if they come back again, I need to make sure I have a huge enough fleet to repel such an incursion to insure my peoples safety and to insure yours as a Race and as a federation."

"But im feeling much better tho.  My knights Combined with each other drawing from each other the strength to heal there minds.  Soon you will know how to do this.  Soon you will know why we need an armada.  Yes I think you will Very soon."
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Valen StarChaser

*valen Shuffles in and tells Travis he can sit down now, then takes over the surgery that was going on*

TomNasmith

*Enters*
"Doctor? I was sent here to repair some damage"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Valen StarChaser

"Yes yes, Over here William, *then takes William over to the gelpack for the Medical bay*, right here.  Nasty Virus infected the gelpacks and started to make people VERY! VERY! ill"

Valen StarChaser

*before Hobson leaves*

"Might, I suggest some alone time?, or perhaps go on a Vacation.  I hear Risa is pretty this time of year.  But you need to seriously think about going on leave, and having some good quality silence, and alone time.  But thats just my opinion." *then watches hobson leave*

"Ah, Ransom.  *reads over the padd*, Oh, I see.  Well, We can begin the surgery right away if you wish.  Just give me a few hours to prep the surgical bay.  Then we can get to work.  Just tell me.  If Im unable to fix this all the way.  How do you feel about Cybernetics to take part in your body ?.  Its a last resort I asure you.  But I ask because sometimes shattered hips cant be repaired and if they are then the doctor who repaired them, was VERY! good at what he does."

William Richerd

Richerd with five security team reserves all are outside the medical bay doors, phaser rifles in the ready posistion and they all were looking nervous.

"Remember team... it seems that we have a small outbreak of a virus that has taken over crew member's bodies, I mean how else should a body that was comfirmed dead be walking." Richerd didn't like this... and all this had started soon after they had brought the Windsor into the bay.

"I tell you, it's that ghost ship they salvaged... it must be causing all this mayhem... it feels like a horror house gone upside down." his rank showed him as a lutenite.

"I assure you, we will get to the bottom of this and have it all shorted out, after all their is no such thing as ghosts, ghoals, nor monsters that are from those old horror movies." Richerd responded before tapping his Comm Badge.

=A=Doctor, this is William, head of security, we are here and ready to assist you. Please respond. =A= Richerd then awaited a response but keep his Phaser Rifle bared at the doors, just incase some of those, "Zombies" Decieded to try and break out of the infirmary.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Valen StarChaser

"Ohhhh its possible to aim for the chest, but im not sure if it will work, I havent done enough study." Valen said in a stutter*

Ali'aln Tulak

Doctor:
I am the CMO on the Windsor. I was wondering if you could take me on a tour of your sickbay?
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Mark Travis

Dr. Travis prepares all the biobeds for the incoming injured as well as preps a surgery room. getting supplies out.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Mark Travis

travis is running around trying to tend to all the men.

"Your luckly i was delayed here, if you had no medics on the station many of these men would be dead. I've only lost 2. Some burns were 3rd degree and too massive to repair. I've had them sent to the morgue the aliens can take them for proper rituals. The rest are recovering. I'm preping 2 for surgery."
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Andros

*Andros goes in out and of consciousness as the remainder of his knights try to ease andros's discomfort, then Andros comes awake and sits up on the biobed with the assistence of his knights*

Thank you my knights, Go about your business, *takes a deep breath and lets it out*.  You stay with me young one, I may need your assistence to keep me awake.  

Good Job Doctor, I thank you.  My men thanks you too, there currently regenerating themselves, in other words there healing there minds mentally for there journey home.  Nice job as well I must say.

*contacting Garhart*
"My friend, I thought I sensed you on board.  My men are doing well thanks for to the skill of your doctor.  I cant keep this mind link up sense im still weak, but I am alive.  I sense you have questions, you know where to find me."

Andros

I know of the risk, and dont worry.  Once we seal the deal, You can count on the continue support of my people, Your enemy will be our enemy for life!.  Until my people no longer exist!

I wont ask much.  But At the moment all I ask is that your suporiors Allow me to train Garhart as one of us.

Vincent Garhart

*Garhart Walks into the Infirmary*

"Dr. How are our patients?"

*Walks over to Andros*

My friend, how are you feeling?  Thank you for aiding in saving our people we will be forever greatful
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General