• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main StationInfimary

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 19, 2006, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

=^=Update this sickbay is now under restriction all non-esentail personal are to leave now!!=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Valen StarChaser

Yes Yes right this Way, Young man.  *takes Tom into the Shambled Science bay*, As you can see it needs alot of work, *scratches his head*, mmmm Yes lots of work, I was working on a lil something but I think I mixxed the wrong 3 things and it made a big boom *chuckles*, Took out Science bay 2 :P

Hobson entered the infirmary.
"Doctor, I am here to kill two birds with one stone. You said something about senior officer medical checks over the comm I think, and I would like to see how things are going with this virus. Do you think there is a possibility that it was placed in the gel packs? I beleive Admiral Garhart gave the theory in passing, and I concur that there is a chance. It would be simular to the U.S.S. Voyagers encounter with command infected gel packs from a Section 31 officer".

Valen StarChaser

"AHHH!!! <Valen said excited to his rock> hmmmmm, Very well, Computer lock out all medical files to my authorization only no one must tamper with medical files.  NOPE!.  <Computer confirmed the security lockout to all cept Valen>, NOW! where was I, Oh yes, you wanted to know about my medical bay, Hmmmmm, I run it the same as any other doctor I suppose, Call for weekly check ups, make sure everyone is in shape.  Yup, I suggest you run check ups on the Windsor atleast 2x a week, I know it seems a bit much but those out in space tend to have more chances of getting unknown Viral infections, SAY!, what race are you ?, Anyways, If you cant figure something out dont give up keep trying, Try every Avenue, Make sure you have covered EVERY! option cuz if you dont cover everything someone may die because you didnt think of something to save there lives, but remember, we arent gods, but we must also explore every medical and scientific avenue to save lives, OH YES! and remember your Science officer is your friend!, hes got a brain, use him if needed, if you cant think of something, then get another head <Chuckles with his rock>, Okie ?"

"Oh what are you the ambassador of?"

"My stress levels have very much been on the edge. I am beginning to feel more content now though, and am currently working on my own negative traits. Thank you for the information doctor".
He watches as Ransom enters with the need of the doctor, and leaves.

William Richerd

OOC:// I think I was meant to say was, I leave his presence and goes to sit on a bio bed.

IC:

Richerd nods his head and begins to tinker with the bio beds trying to fix them, He mutters to himself, "Good thing I helped my dad restore things back on earth... otherwise I might be stuck doing nothing but my job." he then smiles and gets even more involved in fixing the bio beds.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Valen StarChaser

"No Venting wont work, there dead, they cant breath so venting the air wont work.  We must study first oh yes study."

*Then he latches onto Richerds arm because Valen was still terrified of every sound and movement*

William Richerd

"Right, Let's move out, You three fan out to the left and your three go to the right, the rest of you, let's get to the Infirmary and try and get that as our base of operations, remember, you are doing them a favor by disrupting and disabling the mirco bots, aim for the chest and if that doesn't work aim for the head, remember, use the specs that the Doc has worked out, I want this to go fast and easy, I don't want to loss anyone today." Richerd then signals everyone to move and at that moment the force fields drop as if they had just lost power.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

mwnesbitt90

Nesbitt walks in holding his side
Doc: whats wrong your highness
Nesbitt: my side is in serous pain
Doc: let me take a look
Doc: ok well it seems to be a stress ulcer
Doc: i can remove it right now have a sit lay back
Nesbitt: Ok
Doc: ok i'm putting you out now.
he holds some sort of transmitting device over the princes abdominal area and the nesbitt wakes up
Nesbitt: is that it
Doc: Yes you can go now
Nesbitt: ok thank you doctor.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Vincent Garhart

Garhart starts beam Andros's people to the station infirmary
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

*Andros was in the infirmory talking to his men, as one of his men hands Andros his spare sword from his bedroom at his base, and the knights informing him his wife was safe and was sent home in a cruiser*

*with the doctors and nurses around, they all going into a mind link trance to build there mental powers back up to peak, bye leaning on each other, to block out each others weaknesses, while honoring the dead.........This goes on for about 6 hours*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Valen StarChaser

*Valen Hobbles in and heads to his damaged Science bay, then looks back at the sick thats coming in, Starts to think why there getting sick*

*Valen goes and draws blood from one of the victims, then puts it under a parascope*

"Hmmmm, Interesting"

Valen StarChaser

OOC**You leave but yet your sitting on my biobed ? how does that work ?.

IC**

"Well, make yourself useful if your going to sit there all day.  I need you to fix those 4 broken biobeds.  They been over in that corner sense I got here!."

Valen StarChaser

*looks at richerd with an worried look*

"I.....I......I dont know what happened, All I know is that I was in my lab doing some experiments.  I kept hearing noises, oh yes the NOISE!!, I went to see where the noise was coming from and the next thing I know the walking dead form of ensign White was walking towards me, then the others started to walk towards me, I decided to run and seal the door, then no one came when I called, White was one of the ones who ate that food from the replicators, some of them died, Yes, they DIED!!!! *sobs*, I dont know what happened, but they got up and started to attack me!."

*Then walking dead of Ensign White starts to bang on the forcefield with tremendous strength*

"I need a lab!!!, Yes, I need a lab.  I need to find out whats happening so they can rest in peice!!"

Valen StarChaser

*As the group proceeded to the infirmory the party halts as theres a bunch of moaning and groaning and there growing louder and closer bye the second*