• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 4: "When Science Turns to Chaos"

Started by John Moore, September 24, 2007, 09:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Considers taking the centre chair as he always does on shift, but stays seated in the Chair next to it.

Turning to the Science Officer on duty. "Okay keep the scans coming. Space is a place that no one will hear us scream."

"Major it may have been an unhappy reason for the promotion but there have been many promotions to less deserving people in my time. Congratulation anyway."

Wallace  then thinking to himself so through the mirror we shall go.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Clyde Eastwood

Clyde yells out to Lobo

"Hey boofhead remember that time Commander Marshall tryed to get in my face and i screamed and yelled for him to go, this feels like the same time but i didnt feel like shooting him"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

John Simpson

<Mess Hall>

"Cool, I grew up back on Earth, Oregon to be more precise.  I used to build ships and most of what I learned about first aid is fixing myself up.  I joined up with the marines because I got tired of fixing ships and piloting pesky aliens around as they sight see'd the entire planet so it got boring after awhile.  Once I came out here, I quickly learned everything else I needed to know with ALOT! of trial and error.  Soon I became a medic and found myself out patching up wounded more then I did in some classroom.  You'd be surprised of the friends you make when your saving their lives." John said threw a half smile as cheese was drooping from his mouth, but he didnt care.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Clyde Eastwood

Eastwood was getting sick of this waiting game and decided to get up and make his way to the marines quarters to check on how his men were holding up

*Marine Quarters*

"what on gods nation has this become, this area looks like a pigs living quarters" Eastwood said with a bit of grunt in his voice

"Someone better explain to me why we have this mess and if you cant in the space of 1 minute ill find more then this mess for you to clean up"

Eastwood waited and started counting
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Simon Rajnus

"No, my nanite buddies as you call them cant repair that much damage, all they can do for the time being is repair the affected decks breaches and seal them before we take any more damage." Simon told Dolan.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

HK47

<HK was getting irritated in waiting so he beamed to Lobo's location>

"Shouldnt we get to work on the Delta Flyer? that the Col asked us to work on?" HK asked Lobo as HK threw him his uniform as if he was insisting on getting to work.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">