• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Lending a Helping Hand"

Started by Tom Titan, March 16, 2007, 09:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

OOC**OK!! Yates just broke down what I seemed to have misunderstood.  Hmmmmm, My thought we were going to board the Iroquois.  My apologies.

IC**

<Shuttle bay 1>

"Geezzz, I wish they would make up there minds which ship we are boarding.  Oh well, Looks like we are going to be capturing one of the Heerani vessels.  Everyone on that ship is to be treated as a hostile.  I doubt they will put down there weapons just because we board there own ship.  They will just fight that much harder.  Now, one company will accompany, Richerds, Simpson, and myself over to the Heerani vessel to capture it.  Once inside we split up clearing everything we can as we proceed to take over the ship.  Remember the rules of engagement.  If they put down there weapons, Which I highly doubt, you are to take them captive.  I doubt theres any women or children onboard that ship so we dont have to worry about that.  Remember, our main priority is to take over the ship and get her operational as soon as possible.  The Heraani vessel's shields will be down while inside the nebula so its VITAL! we take control of the entire ship in say 30 minutes ?.  Timing is essential.  Any questions?" Balkazar explained the new plan.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Maguid Velotian

*Continuesly checks his scanners for the Iroquois*

Sir, I've just picked them up! They're still alive!

*Relief falls over his face, knowing that this mission hasn't failed*

----
*A large defiant class ship emerges from within the Nebula. It fly's slowly but steady as if returning from a bloody war. Its structure is damaged and its leaking warp plasma from its vents*
Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Maguid Velotian

*Reads a beacon coming out of the nebula*
Sir, the Iroquois should be on the view screen soon. She's coming out.

I sure hope she comes out soon, he thinks to himself. The waiting is hard
USS Lothlorien

William Wallace

==/\== Aye Captain. ==/\==

=/\= Chief Engineer and Engineering teams Alpha and Delta to the transporter rooms. Your off to the Iroquois to help get her repaired. =/\=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

John Simpson

"You face ship to ship danger, we face being cut in 2 on a daily basis, we face being blown up and god knows what else.  But if it helps, im one of the marines that is giving you starfleet the benefit of the doubt and try and maintain some sort of respect between marine and navy.  Please excuse me, I need to get some rest its been an interesting day." John said before leaving the bridge to go to his bunk to sleep.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

William Wallace

=/\= Engineers prepare to transfere Warp Plasma to the Iroquois. =/\=

==/\== Commander Wallace to Commander Tenaris we have started to transfere warp plasma to the Iroquis now. You should have enough to play keep up with us and run your ship at warp 6 until we arrive home. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

OOC: Captain Titan was here a few days ago saying sorry for his abseince Admiral Yates.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Richerd

William Richerd came onto the bridge of the Lothlorian, his face grim and set. "Marine Quarters are ready and on standby, Also, Captain, I would advise a check on all systems before battle, that way we are ready for anything, just a suggestion sir." William was a tad nervous, being on a joint starship of both Marines and Starfleet navy people, made him wonder just what type of rule he would have to follow.

He was looked at his controls and the readouts that he was receiving from different areas of the ship.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

John Simpson

"None here, sir.  However, I want to make sure that everyone wears full battle gear underneath there EVA suits.  So we can shed the suits immediately.  Also try to keep an open communications link to each other and the ships.  Make sure your helmet's are also set for multi-spectrum viewing, should make things alot easier.  Make sure you have your compression rifles too." John said in an informing matter, knowing it was his job to make sure everyone didnt forget anything.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Maguid Velotian

*Upon the captains request, Maguid begins hacking at his controls in order to find the Iroquois on his scanners*
*His determined face quickly turns to one of fear and anxiety*

*He regains his composure and calls out*
"Sir!, we've picked up three Heraani cruisers on long range scanners."
"All three cruisers appear to be stationary, sir. They haven't spotted us yet"

*Hears Mason call that we are now 10mins away, and fights with his controls once more in a vain attempt to find the Iroquois*

"Sir, I haven't been able to locate the Iroquois, but I've picked up a Nebula just ahead with what appears to be a small power signal emitting from within it.
She must be hiding in there!"

*Looks back at his controls and sends its co-ordinates to Mason, whilst describing the situation to the captain*
"Sir, three Heraani cruisers are sitting just outside the Nebula in a triangle close-knit formation, of which the lead ship appears to be damaged. The nebula is large, sir and we could try and head around it and enter from the back, but it will take us some time and they could spot us at any-moment now"

*His face turns pale*
Sir, the lead Heraani cruiser is heading into the Nebula!
USS Lothlorien

John Simpson

<Heraani Ship's Bridge>

"Yes sir.  Sending it now." John responded.

=^= "USS Iroquois, Come in.  We have secured the ship and are now attempting to pilot her out.  We have yet to figure out the vital systems but we should have them figure out soon.  We will make contact when we are out of the nebula." =^=

End Transmission.

"Message sent sir."

<John brings up the navigation maps on a HUD like display and uses it to chart there course out of the Nebula>
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic

Balkazar

=^= "Commander, I have already sent my wounded over to your ship and I hope they are being well taken care of." =^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd soon entered the bridge and nodded his head in the affirmative. "Aye, sir." he sat down and soon, he was making the ship stay steady and waiting for what ever might be coming next.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

William Wallace

Continuing to stare at the Colonel until he has left the bridge.

After he left the bridgeI let out a scream and move to the General.

Sir I didn't know you were still on board sir. I guess by that reaction that it was a horrible day over there. I can understand what death is like. I might not fully understands the bonds that bind your men together sir but if he goes off like that everytime he returns from a mission it might be a more difficult ship to keep togethere than I thought.

==/\== Commander Wallace to Captain Titan. Sir Cololnel Balkazar has returned from the Heranni ship. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

==/\== Uss Lothlorien to Starbase Avalon, Admiral Julien the Lothlorien has suffered little to know damage sir. The marine contingent sir have Captured a Heranni Vessel. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588