• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Lending a Helping Hand"

Started by Tom Titan, March 16, 2007, 09:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Titan

OOC: Im here on and off Jsut very busy.

=/\=Commander lollock we will most deffinatly meet you there.=/\=

"Commander Wallace, whats the ETA?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Mason

Mason hears the orders being shouted out by the captain
"Helm?" mason says to himself "Hang on that's me." Mason quickly runs over to his station and releases the clamps holding the ship.

"I'm activating thrusters now captain." The ship begins to moves out of stardock slowly but surely.

"Now lets see what this baby can really do." mason plots in the co-ordinates given by Catpain Titen and engages maximum warp.
He sits back in his chair knowing that he preformed his duties well.

"Sir, i have engaged maximum warp and we're on our way."

"With all due respect sir, but what exactly is the plan. We'll still be outnumbered, and I'm not sure how much help the Uss Iroquois will be." Says mason while hoping he has a bullet proof plan.
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Balkazar

<As the last of the marines formed up and John joined them, Balkazar lite up the LCARS.  It was the design of the USS Iroquois inside and out, it was a very detailed ship plan>

"Ok, As most of you know, we are a rapid response task force.  Which means, we dont know who will need our help or where, however, this time a fellow Starfleet vessel needs our help.  They are being attacked by 3 heraani cruisers.  These cruisers are preventing the Starfleet vessel from calling help.  We dont know the condition of the ship either.  For all we know, everyone could be dead already.  So here is the plan.  There will be 2 platoons heading in.  There are several access points according to this map.  Theres 1 near the bridge, another by way of the access ramp and one near the ventral system for the ship.  I preffer to use transporters but im afraid we wont have that luxury.  Now, we will need to go in hard and fast and secure the ship.  If everyone is down, then the medics will take care of the wounded.  Once we assess the situation and start repairs we will wait for further orders from there.  Richerds will take one platoon and secure the engine room.  Ill take the other platoon and secure the bridge.  Remember, The crew of the Iroquois, may fire at us thinking we are the enemy, so I want you to yell out and inform them we are there to help.  Now your wandering what the EVA suits are for.  Well, we will get to fly in space for awhile to board the Iroquois.  Also before I forget, they may be boarded so be ready for anything.  So, is there any questions?" Balkazar explained.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Tom Titan

*Tom thinks for a moment then it clicks...*

"This will work to our advantage, if they go into the nebula their sheilds and sensors will be down! Mr. Kozlov ready all phasers and torpedo bays. As of now we are on red alert."

*He taps his combadge and comms Colonel Balkazar.*

"Colonel, the Heerani ships are heading into the nebula. This means their shields will be down so this is what I ask of you. We will beam your you and one company instead of two platoons over to one cruiser simultaneously just as it enter he nebula. It will be the last ship so they will not know what will be happening. Capture the ship and bring back out of the nebula. We will communicate the Iroquois and have her come out and when the Heerani turn to leave the nebula we will open up and destroy them before they leave the nebula."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

William Wallace

< USS Lothlorien Bridge>

Very well Ensign.

All we have to do now is wait and watch to see who is the first to exit. Hopefully Colonel Balkazar and his marines are getting that ship without to much trouble. I have seen the specs on that new armour he is wearing. very strong. I think it was a nice little touch Captain, a Little unusual but very practical. The marine will be able to give it a better work out than Starfleet ever would have sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Malia

Aye Sir. 'Malia gives a nod and a half smile to Maguid then hurries off to engineering.'
"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."

Maguid Velotian

*Maguid looks over his controls trying to remember what he had just said, then looks back over at the Commander*

"Forgive me, I may be wrong, but I don't recall saying that she was leaking plasma, sir."

*Goes back to his controls*

OFF: William, that remark about leaking plasma was in '*', its not something I said. ..yes, she is leaking warp plasma, but I didn't explain why. - just to clear things up. Also - Welcome Malia.
Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Julian

=^=SS Avalon to the Lothlorien and Iroquois. We have picked you up on our scanners. what is your status?=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

John Simpson

<Walks up to the general after Balkazar had left, John salutes>

"Sir, heres another report.  Keller had to be put into suspended stasis, his wounds were too much for us to repair for the moment.  Also im afraid that we lost another 5 men during surgery.  Also the Col, lost his half brother today." John reported.

<Turns to face Wallace>

"Sorry, sir.  But the life of a marine is far more tedious and stressful then what you have over here on a starship.  Over there we had to face our friends getting wounded and dead, on the front lines we witness everything that most would never witness.  When the fighting is usually done its a nightmare and choatic.  Its nothing personal towards you Wallace I assure you." John said trying to cool the XO down.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

William Wallace

"Captain we should be arriving in about five minutes at warp six before returning to impulse at the station sir, That was a nice quick trip Captain. a little rough but I think we shall get through it sir. I think on the whole the crew fair reasonable the Maco's did their job and got us that ship to pull out the plan to purfection sir. Ah speaking of the Maco sir I think they or atleast those who wish to should come to the party that Commander Lollock has planned Sir. They were the real reason that the plan worked. If it wasn't for them sir we could all have been walking home."
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Balkazar

<Balkazar returned to the bridge and stood out of the way watching and observing the starfleet crew, quietly>

John Simpson

OOC**Nesbitt, it was John who went to get the medkits and such not Balkazar.

<John hurried into the shuttle bay just as Balkazar was laying out plans to the marine platoon's.  He walks over and sets his gear down next to the other EVA suits and gear, then heads over to join his comrades for the debriefing>
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Mason

Mason looks round the bridge and notices how serious and focused they all are.
He catches John Simpsons attention just before he heads of to his briefing and wishes him good luck. Wishing that this is not the last time he'll see him again.

Mason gets the captains attention
"Captain, we are nearing the USS Iroquois. At this current speed and heading we're roughly 10 away now"

"Ohh and by the way..." Mason says hesitantly
"Maguid can probably give you a better reading but from what i can tell so far on my terminal, there is no indication that they have seen us coming nor is there any indication that they are preparing for a counter assault on our part."
"I'm not sure till we get a little closer. But this could be a trap!"
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

John Simpson

(OOC: Nesbitt im no where near the sickbay to assist im busy trying to pilot the heraani ship at the moment.)

IC:

<Bridge of the Heraani ship>

<John got the feeling for the ship quite rapidly and sets course to form up with the Lothlorien, while waiting for the Iroquois.  John took the time to get himself familiarized with the ships weapon systems and HUD like display>
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic

Balkazar

<Heraani vessel>

=^= "Sir, what are your orders." =^= he said looking around to his men with clear sign of frustration at the slowness of the Starfleets communications.