• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Rescue and Retrieval"

Started by Jeroen Bode, August 26, 2007, 03:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

OOC: What you get for going away and a mission starting.

Transporting onto the ship ust before it got too far away. I made my way to the Bridge.

Exiting the turbo lift all but the central seat was filled with busy people. I knew that Colonel Balkazar must be somewhere close at hand. Probably off talking to the Ships Captain. A new man that Wallace had not as yet met. That would happen soon enough.

As I enter I call.

"Computer note that Commander Wallace has entered the bridge and at Captain Bode's Pleasure would take the time to report."

*Computer beeps and everything goes on as usual.*

Mr Dolan report please.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

"First of all Captain I think there is something I should do. Commander William Wallace First Officer Reporting."

"Now with that out of the way, the last flight sir the Chief Operations was given to one of the Marine officers as a way to show that we trust them. I still think that the Major is the best person for the job. as we served together before his swapping to the Marines. I don't think it would be much of a stretch that I took it on until it can be suitably filled sir."

"As to my late arrival sir that would be the station attack. I passed out during it and found myself in sickbay. I was cleared for duty and came back here to find the  dock empty and and ran back to the transporter room and came as soon as I could any further and I would have needed a shuttle."
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Thomas Johnson

*Surprised he got a chance to go on this mission*

"Well sir, only during my time on the Academy and to be honest it was on a simulator, be I know in can do it"
http://www.jeybe.nl/thomasjohnson.jpg" border="0">

Richard Brown

*Richard walks and Enters one of the Vechials*

Alpha you Stay with me, and Remember keep your Rifles in Check these are Marines were are With.

*Richard Then Checks the Safty on his Rifle*
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Clyde Eastwood

"Assests is just something she thinks i got sir to which the only assests i do have are my collection of old school guns"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Richard Brown

may god, those Stinking Romluan Basterds, things are starting to Come together in my mind but still its an Jumble trying to remember things, and I thing I did somthing so grave I have caused the Deaths of Good Officers.

Balkazar

<Balkazar settled down near the door pretty much barring it from anyone entering unannounced>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

<Deck 2 VIP Quarters>

*Patrick was going over the After Action Reports*

Computer upload PADD Alpha 1though Delta 7 to the Marine Database
Computer:Upload Complete

*Patrick Sat back put his hand though his hair and sighed at the the Final Paper work he had to Sign Over to Lt.General Powell*

*then there was a Chime at the Door*
Come
*then a Privite Entered an Sluted*

Yes,

Privite:Sir, you need to Sign this Padd its the Final Padd Comfirming your Return to Brg.General
Pass it over

*Patrick Signed the Padd*

is this all of it

Pravite:Yes, SIr

Good
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Balkazar

=^= "All Marine and Starfleet staff report to Dantor briefing room." =^=

=^= "Moore, make sure the prisoner is underguard and report to the Dantor briefing room." =^=

<After that was all done and said, Balkazar left the bridge and was beamed down to the Planet>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

ALF

<Conference Room>

"Im going with you, Col.  My son is down their and im not going to stay up here waiting.  Im going with you wether you like it or not." Alf said to the point.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

John Moore

The other 20 knew they were following John. "Get saddled up! Our target is the Delta Flyer! It may or may not be in the main structure of the outpost, so keep your eyes open and alert me THE MOMENT you see anything."

He climbed into the Puma and took the driver's seat.  The general emotions coming from the Marines was calmness. They had done this sort of thing dozens of times in the past.

Once everyone was on a Puma, they set off at high speeds towards the estimated location of the Flyer.

Patrick Brown

*Patrick Exited his Quarters and Notices Two Men in Black Marine Uniforms Standing Gaurd*

Sargent Major, why are you Gaurding my Door

Sargent Major:Sir you are of General Rank, and Echo Company belives to Keep you under guard as many of us use to be members of the Late the Elite Regiment.
so, they re moded you into Echo , Intresting

*Patrick walked down the Hull to the Troubolift*

<Bridge>

*walks up to Balkazar*

Colonel, we are to Matain the Marine Presence on the Ship in the Brig until a Certian Situation is Resolved

*turns*

Lieutennent, Good Morning

*Walks over to Bode*

Captian, have he heard any news from the Surface for me and Major General Warnner

Patrick Brown

ooc:sorry no MSN at work
I concur with what the Colonel said, I trust my Officers with My Life so if they come up with a better play then we will conduct it.

Richard Brown

<Richard Sits on the back of the Puma as they Speed though the  Country side>

*Richard turns and whatchs the Outpost Looming in Front of the Puma*

I say the best way for an Attack is the Western Wall, its the weakest Defended Point.

Richard Brown

I am, Feeling a Little Better but the Flashes of Loosing the Newyork, you would Understand if you the Cheif Tatical Officer of your Vessel and still it was Distroyed that you could'nt save her, and bits of Peices of the Last Ten Years are Coming Back I do remember Being two Pepole in One.