• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Rescue and Retrieval"

Started by Jeroen Bode, August 26, 2007, 03:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Moore

"Sirs, if I may.." John spoke up, after having listened to the discussions for a short while.
"If I read correctly the datafiles on New Orleans class ships, they're equipped as standard with 6 Stafleet Avenger class Interceptors. Now, they should be more than adequate enough to handle the small amount of fighters the Felians might have. If those interceptors can make sure that this area" he indicated a clearing on the map "is clear, we can send some marines in in a Pelican to secure it. Once the area is secure, then we can move the rest of the Marines in. A small detachment would stay back to guard the DZ, while the other groups would go to find the Delta flyer and the missing personnel." he ventured.

Richard Brown

<Richard Steped out of Vehical as they Arrived at the LZ Richard Looked around at the Marines coming and Going readying for the Battle at the main Base>
<Richard Readed his Rifle>

Iam Ready, to Lock and Load
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Balkazar

<Bridge>

"Best not threaten me, Doc.  Not when it wont be my fault AND! its a risk your going to have to take sense your on a marine transport vessel ran by starfleet.  Your bound to have your medical bay messed up and the items their actually used.  Its not called a medical bay for a reason." Balkazar told Ali'aln in a tone that would hopefully smack her down a peg or two.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

John Simpson

"So, Col.  Am I supposed to tell the medics to pack light or to over stock on gear?" John said casually acting like it was a normal day.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Shakes his head at the slow witted Starfleet officer known as Brown>

"Alright, 100 men will stay behind with the Pelicans as reserve the other 80 marines will come with me on the assault of the Outpost.  Remember our priority is the Delta Flyer and the hostages, everything else is secondary." Balkazar finished then at a motion of his hand Balkazar's puma sped forward with 10 marines with him hanging or sitting on all parts of the Puma.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Ali'aln Tulak

"Colonel, understood. But if my sickbay looks like a war zone when he's done, so help me!", flashes a stern look and tone to Colonel Balkazar. "And Captain Bode, would you mind being first for the exam?", she says with a polite tone.
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien