• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Rescue and Retrieval"

Started by Jeroen Bode, August 26, 2007, 03:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

Iam not going to Freaking Puke, Young Lad, I have see Death more then you can Count I have been in Starfleet Intelligence so I have seen things more then your Mind can Comprehend.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

John Moore

John grinned. He could sense the emotions emanating from the Corporal, and was content with the fact that marines do have feelings and thoughts, and are not just senseless killing machines like some would describe them, so he decided to tone his attitude down a bit, though he had been rather enjoying being a nuisance for a while.

"I know, Corporal"

Patrick Brown

Sounds an Intresting Plan, Lieutennent but Do'nt Forget, we wo'nt be able to keep the Outpost secure, if we undertake the Plan that the Lieutennent suggested, Colonel what your Take on it, as you are the Most Experence in Combat Line Officer with the Felins.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

*Patrick Stands up and Looks at the Ensign*

a few Dozen Marines you say Ensign, there is over two Hundred Marines.
*Walks up to him*

and what if its an Ambush were are trained for that, and for over 20 Years I been a Marine and dealt with Ambushes so many times its not funny so my Marines will get though or do you whant me to show you whant a Marine dose I could alway send you down with the Colonel to show you what a Marine is.

its not Childs Play

Balkazar

<Planet Side>

<The marines went full speed towards the outpost with lil to no trouble along the way, however, several marines and starfleet officers were wounded by the fire fights.  It was definate that the Felians knew they were there, which may make keeping the outpost intact as ordered a lil hard.  They got to the outpost and was just out of range of any ranged weapons or the like.  It was night time still and the marines had there infrared and nightvision activated on there helmets>

"Sargeant, take 4 different fireteams, sneak around the back and hold position, make sure that all ways out of the outpost is covered and make sure the Felians dont see you.  Hold your fire until told otherwise.  Lance Corporal, take 4 snipers and snipe those walls, clear them out.  Contact the Pelicans to stand by for aerial support.  We are about to make our own entrance inside, maybe we will still have the element of surprise on our side.  GO! get into your positions." Balkazar quietly gave orders to his marines and watched them go.

"Brown, do you have any objections to rescueing the 7 personel and getting them out of here once all the action starts?  If you do, then I can have one of my men do it instead." Balkazar asked Brown.

=^= "Balkazar to the Lothlorien, we are about to make our assault, I need confirmation as to where the prisoners are inside the outpost for the most rapid way to get in and out with there lives intact." =^=

OOC**Thompson should post with Moore.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

*Patrick Turns to Dolan*

Fire the Tachyon Pluse, Target all Forward Phasers and fire on my Command.

Helm Half Impluse

Helm:Aye *the Ship shuddered as the Impluse Engines to life*

*Patrick looked at the View Screen*

Ensign, once we fire the EM Pluse if the Worst Case happens what is the Time Intervul before it rebounds on the Ship

*an Enginer entered the Bridge *

Enginer:I was called to the Bridge

Yes, Tie in all Transporters Prepare for an Emerencey Beam out of all Forces and Equipment, also  Create an Emerencey control Interlink that will Engage Warp Engines

Enginer:I can do the Beam out, but it will blow out Half of the EPS grid

noted.

Ali'aln Tulak

Before I do, can you give me an update on him. What happened? And I know that I am the new girl, but I don't wanna see a gun anywhere around me nor the prisoner. It might make it harder for me to focus on what is going on inside his head.
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Voyager

Dolan headed back to his quarters after double checking things at Engineering.  He then decided to pursue a degree in Engineering in his free time and brush up on his skills.  Luckily he had already completed most of the credits required for an Engineering degree so he would only need several months to attain his degree.  Upon entering his quarters he accessed his files from Starfleet Academy and checked which credits he needed to finish his degree.  With only 6 credits missing and an one month course for each, he would be done in half a year.  He sent a notification to the Academy that he was going to continue his course in Engineering.  He picked one of the missing credits to study for and got the course requirements, required studies, and other related materials before heading to the mess hall to get some coffee and to begin studying.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

John Simpson

<Brig>

"Ahh, very good.  Now do you feel like your gonna puke or anything? You will have to remain underguard till we are certain that you wont go psycho again." John said as he put his tricorder into his bag.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"Well, What can you tell me about your version of what you think a marine is, Sargeant?" Balkazar inquired.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

*Looks at the Generals*

"You're making the right decision, Marines Generals and Star Fleet Admiral don't belong in the field. But you won't be bored, you can be useful on the bridge. Major General please take tactical and the Lt. General can take the seat left of the Captain's chair"
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Richard Brown

Richard stood on the outside of the outpost RIchard heard what the Colonel Said to him.
"Yes, I will get them Out of here, even if it cause me harm"

Richard Brown

What are you planing on doing, COLONEL/.

Patrick Brown

*Patrick taps on his communcator*

==^==Noted, and have fun with the Paper work, General Warner==^==

Guess, I get to relax now, no paper work

Aron Wanner

"Good work Colonel, I agree with you, do everything to cover this up"