• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starfleet HQ

Started by Balkazar, November 23, 2006, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

<Catches the new pips and for the first time in a long time he was speachless but at the same time shocked at the fact that Julian was on the front lines>

"Uh thank you, Admiral.  I know your still my superior and all but I must remind you that this is not the best place for you to be.  You could get hurt or worse." he reminded the Admiral.

"I agree we should bring the fight to them but keep in mind not to under-estimate them.  Once you under estimate there abilities is the time you get injured or worse.  I think surrounding them and cutting off there escape route is best.  But I believe you should stay with the Puma's while pulling this off, Admiral." he said.

OOC**Beaming!! Cheater!.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Julian

There you are Lt. Why didnt you report in when i asked?? The attack is over. I'm going to see if Alf is ok and to fill him in on whats happened.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Patrick Brown

*then the Command Center Sensor Beeped as a Saber Class U.S.S Serria Droped out of Warp*

<Bridge U.S.S Serria>

Helm:General, we have secured from Warp Speed

==^== Dantor Operations, This is Brg.General Patrick Brown returning From a Deep Space Mission  requesting Beam Down Prmission==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Janeway

*Janeway walks out the entrance and walks up to Alf and Admiral Julian*

Sorry to bother you both but i have found something of interest.

*Hands Alf one f the data crystals*

There seems to be a few of them down there, none of which seem to be damaged. Im guessing this is good news mr Alf?
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Balkazar

OOC**Theres no need for insults which you just implied Will.  I ask that you dont do it on open boards again please.

IC**
"Col.  There may be a switch here.  Lets see.  <Some time passes> there we go the robots should be powered down now." The lt said.

"Bye the way, Admiral.  We arent stubborn, we just happen to be good at what we do.  Besides if you read my file you would know I was Starfleet.  I also didnt get to where I am by being nice all the time.  Sir."

*Balkazar had ordered his men to go forward into the stasis room, where they found the robots powered down.  Deciding it would be best to awaken one of the occupants for intel purposes, they opened one of them and inside was a hairy THING! waking up*

Hodson

Hodson finds a curious crystal with somthing hooked on to it so Hodson notifies Admrl Julian, then he goes over to the force field emitter and makes a smaller field inside the bigger one around the object.

Julian

I understand. As a marine you need to be bossy. As an Admiral i must do the same http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*it looked like the first wave had now been wiped out*

Good work everyone. Now i suggest we do something before they can come up with another plan of attack. Any suggestions Col?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Yes Alf, shall we find a good place to sit and talk? This tree was working fine for me before. Gives us a change of scenery instead of sitting at a desk.

Julian

OFF: just see where im going guys, im just following through some prime directive stuff. We shouldn't be allowed to even communicate as such with species that dont have warp technology but you know things here are different, im just going to explain a few things through the info given to me.. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> btw sorry if my posting today has been crap... i worked a 13.5 hour shift today..... *yawns*

Janeway

Aye sir. You heard the Admiral lets get back to the surface! All of you head for the surface. I'll beam to the Fenix and get some equipment.

*Janeway beams to the Delta Flyer Fenix and gathers equipment needed from the armory. She then realises that Hodson is below her on the surface.*

=^=Janeway to Hodson. The Felian species is attacking. You and the marines need to cover that position untol backup arrives. They cannot be allowed to get to that debri. We still do not know what could be in it. I'm in the delta flyer now and i'll beam you down some equipment. *beams down a first aid kit, a battle vest, and a phaser rifle* Im sure the marines have been contacted and are on there way. I'm taking the flyer to the building to protect it. Janeway out.=^=

*the Captain takes the helm controls and moves the flyer to above the building location. She then beams equipment down to the rest of the team who were now at the buildings entrance.*

This is Janeway. i'm keeping an open commlink with you. Im going to stay on the flyer and protect the building from the air. Im above you as we speak.

Computer deactivate cloak and engage alblative armor

*acknowledged*

*Suddenly a ship decloakes above the planet and a new form of armor suddenly engulfs the ship.*
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

William Richerd

"Sorry sir," Richerd said in a flat tone of voice. "I won't forget this mistake." He smiled and pointed to four Puma's that were just being finished being worked on. "I think you can take those four right there, Good luck on the front lines sir. Don't worry, I have been training to handle mass numbers, so I will be fine." He looked to the sky, "I just hope we get an advanced warning of when they come."
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Jacob Ressik

"One as of present, it is being tailed by our Stealth Recon Ship the Liberation."
http://ironrangecap.com/CIVIL_AIR_PATROL_133_small.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Front lines>

"We have 100 men admiral.  Thats enough.  What are you suggesting, Admiral?" he asked as a marine came up and threw the Admiral a type 4 phaser rifle.

ALF

*After getting done praying to his wife and his peoples legacy, he slowly gets his fury butt up and walks over to Balkazar who was standing nearby with 2 other officers*

"Hmmmm, so did anyone bring any cats ? they sure got meat on em and there tasty."

<Smacks his mouth together at the thought of a glazed cat donut>
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

ALF

*Months past sense his people were awakened from slumber and ALF liked these new people specially Julian.  He seemed the most concerned about our well being.  He walked threw the streets that were now filling with his own species enjoying there new lease on life again.  There library was fully uncovered now and is now operational.  Scientists were continueing there work in peace, farmers were on the outskirts of town tilling the soil instead of using the replicators.  The Avatar went into a self-sleep.  The Melmacian soldiers were now working with the Starfleet and Marine personel to protect the city.  ALF later found out that his micro-machines were infact called Nanites so he started to call them that.  The Melmacian nanites were still being produced for medical and protection purposes tho some of the Starfleet personel were unsure of this as they kept seeing the Melmacians skin ripple and crawl with nanites crawling over there bodies ready to activate a type of protection armor incase danger ever did happen.  ALF was the first to test this and liked it very much having nanites crawling over his body for medical and protection purposes.  It took several months before ALF told Julian what his real name was, which was 'Gordon'.  The Melmacians were glad to have there military back, which was found in the last bunker that was found.  The Melmacians were even now producing younglings at a normal rate.  Some of the Melmacians made homes on the outskirts of town believing that they should live in the woods instead of town*

<Walking into the built Starfleet base, Alf went to Julians office and walked in as he usually does>

<Julians Office>

"Hello, Julian.  Well heres the report of the day for the Melmacians.  Supposedly my neice played a trick on one of your starfleet cadets.  Didnt turn out well, but it was taken care of.  My neice is now on house arrest for awhile." he said snickering.  "I think she doused him in water, and the cadet didnt like taking a second shower, what was worse my neice went and made sure it was freezing cold." shaking his head.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">