• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

OK. Sisko work on that for plan B.
Helm plot an Patrol Route Alpha for Avalon Station.
Open a Comm Channel to Avalon Station
==^== This is Admiral Ransom of Windsor Division what is the current Situation and how many Na'jat Engergy Clouds are coming  Ransom Out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Hodson

Hodson comes and sits in the first officers chair,

Sir all the new weapons are up and running ready when you are sir.

Chris Newberry

==/-\== Nightwalker to Essex A. Admiral Ransom, This is General Newberry. I'
m imbound and I have request some help from a friend. Keep your warp cores intact because I going to need your help a lot. ETA to your cooridates is 1.2 standard hours. ==/-\==

Richard Ransom

Richard Ransom

*The Ship Sook ans sparks flew when they Entered the Event Horizen*

Enginer:Sir, The Warp Core is Off-Line as Well as Main Power I can give you 1/4 Impluse  that about it it will take an hour before the Corer is back up

you have 10 minites

Commander Hodson, Give me ships satus and were are we

Hodson

Aye sir, helm make the jump but only for 100 seconds we don't want to be stuck in this place forever engage

Vorak

=^= All Federation stations and ships within reach to receive this message =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. We have recently received word that an attack on Avalon Station is impending. The enemy in this case, is the Na'jigat, a species that exist of pure mental energy and thus are unable to be killed by conventional weapons. Also shields are useless. Read more about the Na'jigat, their strength and weakness, in the database at http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=Page;p=najigat" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin....najigat . Thank you.

This is a call for all ships of all divisions, with a request for military assistance to the highest possible degree. Avalon Station is about to be attacked soon, and the impact will be grave. Please send all available ships to Avalon Station. If this station falls, then the position of Starfleet and the Federation in the Delta Quadrant will become unstable.

Any ships arriving at Avalon Station may report their arrival to Avalon Station's Ops here http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=78;t=50;r=1" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin....=50;r=1 in Avalon Station Operations > Station Ops > topic "The Battle of Avalon".

=^= Flag Admiral Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

stephen sisko

Also, if we use a crude version of a subspace weapon bandby the kitomer accords.  We can pump the secondary warp core with charged nuerons and protons with that much matter and anti-matter, it should do some damage.  The other option we have is using the main deflector and open a tear in subspace.  We would have to use a focused anuular confinement beam consisting of thoron radiation mixed with a poloran beam.  Thats all i can think of.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Hodson

Admiral I suggest that we have all other ships doe what I just did with the shuttle warp cores it might gives us more opptions to think of before it is to late.

Hodson

Most likely about 5-6 seconds and warp 3 should do it but I guess we will have to use that as another back up plan according to Admiral Karrela, Wait a miniute do you think we could over feed them by any chance?

Chris Newberry

The shields lower on the aft of the Essex A and 10 special tactical torpedoes are beamed into their armory.

´The only thing these torpes do is cause an event horzion powerful enought to split space into null space. His fleet is there waiting and I will be joining him soon after I fire mine out.

Hodson

The knight walker enters the event horizon.

Tactical fire the torpedoes, helm take us in as soon as the torpedoes explode and lets go help the knight walker...........NOW.

Hodson

Richard Ransom

*Beams onto the Bridge with the officers*
Cadet take Tatical.
Sisko Engineing Singor take Ops.

RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS
*kaxlons whent off
Helm take us out Full Impluse
Helm:"Sir we are out.

Helm lat in a course for Station Avalon Emerencey Warp 9.9999
Engage

Helm:15 minits to Avalon Station

open a comm channel to Avalon Station.

==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom of Windsor Division on the Federation Starship Essex-A We will be at your location in 15 minites useing a neew Warp drive.==^==

Richard Ransom

the  Na'jat strive for engergy.
Sisko if we overload the secind warp core and eject it just as we jump tio warp the N;jat might be sucked into subspace.
what do you think