• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodson

Aye sir and thank you again sir. I'll be in the shuttle bay getting the cores out of the shuttles, then I will need two people from enginiering to assist me with the modifications to the torpedoes.

Zack enters turbolift

King Sitgor

I came up onto the bridge as The first officer did and headed toward the Tacital Station. I would have to agree with Admiral Sisko on that point sir. I was over at Dantor when the Najit attacked last time sir. They almost distroyed the entire fleet sir. Some of us got out sir but the station and a number of ships were distroyed on the way sir.

Richard Ransom

execlent idea get it done

==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom to Avalon Station the U.S.S Essex-A mabyee has found a why to stop the Na'jat we are going to explode all the Warp cores from our shuttle crafts to from a tear in subspace in a way to pull the Na;jat in and I do not know if this will work so I suggest a pre-Evacuation of Avalon Station==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Hodson

arrives in enginiering and goes straight to the stabilizer station and gets to work

Hodson

Sir it would appear that the N'jgat have been able to gain some allys but I had no idea they got so many. RED ALERT Arm weapons and target the ships.

Richard Ransom

Iam  trying to see what there move is

Hodson

Tactical give me an analysis on those ships armament sheilds etc.

Tactical: Sir it looks like the N'jgat have helped them to design regeneritive sheilding and it looks like they stole weapons from spiecies 8472 and integraded thm in to thier systems. We don't stand a chance sir.

Take it easy we are going to be fine

Hodson

Admiral we seem to be ok except for the warp core that will be back up and running in an hour but some how it will be back up in 10 mins.

General we are following your lead whats next

King Sitgor

The report that I have coming in Commander Hodson is that we should have full power except Transwarp in two hours sir.

Hodson

Cmdr I do think they are ment to destroy the N'Jgat, helm take us out of transwarp now and lets give these things hell. Fire at will

Morgan Freeman

=A= U.S.S RIVENDELL U.S.S. ESSEX =A=
This is Commander Morgan Freeman of the Rivendell calling the Essex.  Do you require assistance?
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

stephen sisko

Sisko to the bridge, we have thrity two fighters on hot standy and 3 run-a-abouts ready to deploy when we reach avalon.  All systems fully functional.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Admiral, the trans-warp core is back online.  I am routing power from the secondary warp core to the shields.  It probably wont help, but its worth a try.  I am shutting down all non-essential systems.  Were awaiting coordinates for a defense perimeter around Avalon Station.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

oh one other Thing Effective Immidetly With your Service you are here ny A starfleet Officer and I give you a Feild Promstion to Commander.

ooc:change Avatar to ours Omega, and Change your Member Level accordenly as First Officer U.S.S Essex-A

Richard Ransom

well that will be an Option we can use just in case.
*Thinking*
I just got an Idea when a starship does a power Transfer it sends energy out but if we do it the other way around we could suck energy from the Na;jat them selfs.
what do you think Sisko?