• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodson

Sir what did you have in mind?

Hodson

Sir thats as good as I can get it and the core is stable and I'm on my way back up

Richard Ransom

All Station Battle  Stations lanch the Fighters

Computer seal the Bridge

COmputer: Sealed

Commander Hundson who the hell are on those ships
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris Newberry

A channel opens to the Essex B from a cloaked defiant ship.

=<->= Nightwalker to Essex A, I got a little present for you from our honorable S Vek. It should help keep the Na'jigat and there allies a little busy. Lower aft shields ands I will beam aboard the special torpedoes.=<->=

King Sitgor

*From Tactical*
Admiral I believe Captain Taurik from the Uss Rivendell has cleared us to attack the ship that seem to be siding with the Na'jigat sir.

I have the first ship locked and just waiting on orders to fire sir.

Chris Newberry

Three ships appear after de cloaking in the event horzion and activate tractor beams of orange color and pull the Essex A the rest of the way through the event horzion to where the battle is taking place.

The event horzion after they leave it closes and totally darkness appears on there view screen except for the blue lighting coming from the Essex A warp nacella, the Night Walkers running lights, Warp nacella, S Vek fleet which is on an intercept course for the cloud and the cloud which is purple.

(OCC: sorry for the long discription but it was necerrary.)

Hodson

Peter Brown

*********A blue hue lights up the room******

Peter goes over to the Station and Actvates Lighting

Computer Report

***there was no reponce******

Intresting Voice Command Procols are disengaged

Peter walk over to the Storage Locker and Put on a Eva suit.

*****Jeffers Tube********

Peter Crwals thu the Jefferes tub and enters the Service Hatch for the Ventlation System for Main-Engineng

******Above Main-Engining********

Peter was at the Hatch were Read

"Main Enginering Access Panel"

Peter Pressed the  buttton to open the Hatch
but it did;nt work.

Well total Power is off-line

*Peter Pull the Emerencey Open*

and jumps down into main Engineing*

*the room was dark and devoid of life*
Peter walk over the the Warp Core and opens an Hatch which Read

"Plasma Flow reqlator"
Peter opens a Valve by pulling a lever down

*a hissing sound is heard*

Peter Runs Across Main Engineing And up a latter and he pull a Hatch which read

"Warp Core Manual Override"
Peter pulled three Leavers which opened the Core for Plasma

Peter then go down the ladder and reachs a Hatch which Read

" Coolent Primary Tank"

Peter then pulled down a lever which closes the Coolent tank

Peter then Opened a Main Access Hatch to the Warp Core it self

and set a phaser tp overload and thows ot it closes the hatch quickly

*the Core cam to life*

and the Enginer Consol flickerd with power*

Peter then switch to Emerency Power and shut down the Core

Computer Report

**Still Slience***
Peter goes over to an Engering Dianotic Station and checks on the Main Computer
the Screen show this Information

Main Computer: On-Line
Command Inputs:On- Line
Voice Command: Locked out

peter then check the other screnn and it showed that the Voice Command was locked out from the Main-Bridge Science Station 2

Peter then check the Ships internal Secuity

he show a level 10 lockout  from decks 15 to 1 which ment Peter couldent get to Aux-  Bridge

Peter Inputed his Secuity  Code and disable the power systems to the force feilds to ever deck accept main Bridge

*****Deck 11 Aux- Bridge********

Peter then Inputed a Cide into the Maon-Computer

Computer:Voce Command Engaged

Computer Brown,Peter Vice Admiral  Intelligence   Alpha-1  Beta 2

Computer:Inteligence Confirmed

Computer over ride lock outs to all Systems Intelligence Tango Delta Beta 4345534 beltas Alpha 22342444   Engineing Alpha Tango 5555565655

Computer: all Lock outs disengage returning all Computer setting to  Basic settings
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

King Sitgor

Admiral, General Newberrys aletrations have been completed sir. I believe I could fire any and all weapons now sir just like he said sir. Even though I think it would only make these beings stronger Sir.

stephen sisko

OOC:Since we are traveling at warp 9.999 i have an explanation for this.  I have read up on Trans-Warp drive.  It also fits in with the re-fit story of the Essex.  We have a Trans-Warp driver coil that is an experiment with Starfleet engineering from Planitia Utopia.  Since Starfleet is already experimenting with these new coils and drivers, we can be the first ship to have them installed.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Good Sugestion  get on it Number 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Admiral, If we create a large enough rip in subspace to eradicate the enemy, we might not have enough matter/anit-matter to seal it back up.  We would have to jettison both cores, plus two others, the same size as ours.  I am sure i dont have to remind you that warp core manufacturing isnt a quick process.  We can do it, but we would need two more starships.  If we push the impulse engines past the Starfleet limits of .25 Cochranes up to 1.00 cochranes, we will escape .  The ship will have some damage, but we will be okay.  Those are my options, other than that we cant fire weapons or we will feed thier need for energy, and they love our weapons.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Hodson

Turns to Ransom.

Sir it's all yours.

Vorak

=^= Avalon Station to the Fleet =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. I would like to thank all those who have answered our distress call so swiftly, for your presence here at Avalon Station. It takes courage to stand at the frontline, facing an enemy that apparently cannot be defeated, but we cannot stand by and face our own destruction without defending ourselves.

The battle to come may appear hopeless, but it is not. The Gallifreyans have left us with valuable information regarding some weaknesses of the Na'jigat. Since the Na'jigat is unable to travel through space at a speed faster than light, anything related to warp speed can make it a little more difficult for them. But do not misunderstand me here, for any kind of explosions or anti-matter bombs will only fuel the Na'jigat, and make them stronger. They are able to feed of any energy in existence. But light speed can be used to our advantage.

Gather warp particles, which are emmitted by your starships while travelling at warp speed, and use these particles in your shielding and station's structural integrity. I am aware that this is not easy to do, but if your scientists and engineers work together, it may be possible.

Another option is the Soliton Wave, a subspace wave of energy that does not diminish and obtains warp speeds... This could be used to drive back the Na'jigat, and though it will not damage them, it may cause the Na'jigat cloud to disperse and become separate clouds that are therefore less powerful and don't have the ability to communicate with one another.

We have two agents among our ranks of the Order of Gallifrey, including captain Taurik of the U.S.S. Rivendell, who are the only ones able to defeat - though not destroy - the Na'jigat. If we are able to disperse the Na'jigat clouds, making them less powerful, we give Taurik and ambassador Vurak the ability to defeat them more easily.

These are the only options available to fight the Na'jigat. Abandon your phasers, torpedoes or shields. They will be useless to you, and worse, make the enemy even stronger.

Here are my final orders. All the ships will take a battle formation, surrounding Avalon Station. You MUST hold that position as long as possible, and prevent the Na'jigat from breaking through the lines. I appoint three people on Avalon Station to be in charge of the entire operation. Those three people are admiral Montrell, admiral Karelia and Major Embries. Furthermore, I appoint captain Taurik as captain of the fleet, commanding the fleet from space. If communications with Avalon Station break down, you will follow his orders first.

The Na'jigat will most likely be here within a few hours. I want all ships and crew to be prepared. Live long and prosper.
=^= Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Techerakh

Several Gallifreyan cruisers drop from hyperspace, and begin approaching Starbase Avalon. A wide-beam transmission goes out to the Starfleet defense force.

"This is Master Techerakh of the Order of Gallifrey. We have come to defend this outpost from the Na'jigat."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste