• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taurik

Immense psionic reading can be seen on the scanners of the fleetships. Space looked calm for a moment, but gained a slight violet tint as the Na'jigat clusters moved into the area.

Out of nowhere, a small, golden vessel flies out of warp and right through the Na'jigat, and stops.

The vessel takes up a posture similar to that of the Na'jigat. Suddenly, more vessels of varying class began to arrive in the same manner. One at first, then more. Tens made way to hundreds.

A glow could be seen on many of the vessels as their plasma weaponry warmed up.

A message came through on the subspace radio. "Captain Taurik to the fleet," it said.

"Battlestations."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Richard Ransom

All Stations Stand By.

Commander Hunson is there any word that we have been appoved to Attack these Starships?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris Newberry

"Essex A, where moving away from the station and prepare to fire and go through the event horzion. I have lowered shields to draw more power to my warp core to reach sustained warp speed or warp 9.99 infinite. Be advise that communication may be disrupted in the process and we will not return back to the battle but continue throught to the null space. I will leave comm channel open between both our ships until the last moment."

With the comm open, General Newberry gives orders to his crew."

Engineering Officer: Sir, Warp core at 250 % over max control. Warp core breech immentiant in 2.57 minutes.

"Full speed to impulse engines, Tactical, lock torpedo control to launch at the 30 second mark and engaged warp engines as they exploded."

30 seconds later

The special torpedoes are launch from the Nightwalker.

"Sir, warp core breech in 1 minute."

"Hold on now."

The torpedoes exploded.

"Engaged warp engines."

The Nightwalker goes passed the warp 9.999 barrier and enters the event horzion which takes a piece of the Na'jigat cloud with it. About 1/8 of the right corner is now being sucked in it before the event horzion starts to strink in size.

King Sitgor

Admiral with warp and main power off line line it was i need to recalibrate everything before I will be able to fire anything sir. I will do that but I am not even sure our weapons or anything esle will work as it should in Null space Admiral. It is the first time I know of any starfleet ships entering it sir so I would suggest that hte science team work on recording everything that is to happen here sir.

Hodson

Helm bring us along side the Night Walker.

Helm: Aye sir bringing us along side the Night Walker.

King Sitgor

As the admiral gave this order I stood and gathered myself and hoped that the old Romulan alarms on the station were switched to not going off when An unauthorised beam in was detected.

Having said this I realised I was in a starfleet commander uniform of a first officer. and the realisation that The station probably had my id as a correct beam in activated.

Then the auto beam out happened and I was next place I was was in the transporter room of the station.

Hodson

Sir I have no training in tactical only in command and helm

Hodson

We should use some of the shuttles warp cores to do those things

Hodson

sir the borg enhanced torpedoes are ready and waiting

Hodson

==A== All ships line your spare shuttle's warp cores in front of the enemy and detonate on Admiral Ransom's command==A==

Richard Ransom

Helm take up postion on cordinends 554.455.546.46
Helm hold the ship here as long as pospoile.

Commander Sitor lower Sheilds and Weaponds

Enginer what is the highest level you can push the Warp cores
Enginer:I can give you 137% Sir, for only 72 hours

Science sent a puse wilth the main defelter to ancor the ship

Genlmen you go have your work cut out for you

Enginer can we have a stand still Warp jump

Enginer: yes Sir, we can do that if we are in full reverce at half Impluse power

Helm Ahead Warp 1 full rever half Impuse
Helm:Aye
*the Essex started to shake*

Helm Ahead Full Transwarp
Helm:Aye Warp 9.9999

Enginer:Sir we can only hold this for 12 hours

collect the Warp Partcols and put them in Shields and Streual Ingerity

*Klaxons whent off
give me Ship wide
==^== Officers and crew of the U.S.S Essex as you know we are going into battle this battle will be one on the hardest battles in your cerares this battle could see a good many of you dieing in the line of duty I whant all of you to remember what we are here to do we are here to safe our space from the Na'jat all of you are the finiest men and woman in the Fleet and I am glad to have served you Admiral Ransom out==^==

Computer Regonnize Ransom, Richard Admiral
Computer: COnfirmed
Computer secuitey Lock down Level 10
COmputer:Lockdown actvated

Richard Ransom

Drop out of traswarp Helm

Helm:Aye Sir

Lt.Commander Honson what is the satus of outinf the Warp partcales in the shields.

Hodson

Hodson

Not as yet sir and it's Hodson sir not Hunson sir, I will see if we have clearence to fire on the in coming swarm

Richard Ransom

Helm Lay in a Course Full Impluse.

Mr.Sitor Stand By to Fire

Scoence: SIr, I belive the Na'jat might Attack us if we engage the other ships

Note Taken.

FIRE AT WILL

*The Essex fired Torpetos and at the unknown SHip*

*A flash filled the view Screen*