• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodson

Tactical corrdinate with S Vek and General Newberry and raise sheilds and arm weapons RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS.

The bridge lghts go out only to be replaced with the red hue from the red alert lights.

Chris Newberry

OFF: Second time to enter the null space with the Nightwalker.

ON:

"Essex A, I sending the caliberations you need to make on the pohaser banks and torpedo tubes to fire any type of weapons in this space. I have this data due to the Night Walker entering null space 3 weeks ago on a scientific mission of great importance."

"When the mods are complete, you got premission to fire at will."

OCC: Since I won't be online again until wednesday, you can make me a NPC ( Non Personnel Character but don't kill me or destroy my ship or S Vek's since both are my characters and I have accounts under both names. Either way, S Vek fleet is considerable more powerful then then are4s are at the same strengt of ships.

Richard Ransom

Tatical Officer:Sir Iam Detecing A strange Transport in Deck 12

Seal that Deck

Computer:Command Functions Override enabled

Computer:Commad Functions Off-line

When is going on

Enginer:Sir someone has goten into Aux Main Engineing Command Control and and uploaded a virus into the main Computer

Get them Out of there

Tatical Officer:I got a Secuitey Team en-route Sir

Computer:Emerencey Override Grey Mode Actvited

Tatical:Officer Sir the Combat Systems are off-line the Na;jat can distroy us

oh Hell

Computer:Emerency Shut down Primary Warp Core

Computer: Ship wide Decompression System Actvated 1 hour 15 minites until Decompress Complete

Chief can you override

Enginer:No Sir

Computer Regninie Ransom,Richard Admiral Windsor Division Commanding Officer Alpha-One
Computer:Confirmed

Computer Activate Automated Distress

==^==Computer:This is the U.S.S Essex-A this Vessel is Under Distress==^==

Chief do we still have access to the TransWarp Core

Enginer:Yes Sir but she is heavly damaged

Ok power her up to 115% and shut the power right the the primary EPS grid which will disable all command systems

Computer Lockout Libary Computer Alpha224222Delta523534beta563353tango32463beta5343deltadelta55232454424

Computer:Locked Out

Computer: 1 hour till de commpress

All Hands Abandon Ship

Computer: Abandon ship Abandon Ship

Computer Site to Site Transport Operations Avalon Station
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

well Cadet then you can act as First officer if we can get thought this if you whant you can stay with Windsor division.

Helm:Droping out of Warp.
fine take postion  in front of Avalon Station.

Cadet you are a now a Provisonal Commander with all the rights there of.
Computer note in log on this stardate Cadet Hodson ishereby promoted to honorarly Commander
Computer:Noted

Hodson

Sir if we use all our warp cores just to take out some of the Na'jat then we wouldn't be able to lead them away from the station should we need too

Richard Ransom

Helm what is our Current Speed.
Helm:1/4 Impluse Sir

stephen sisko

Admiral,
We could use the deflector to basically suck out there energy and re-route it thru our shields and let it disipate into space.  It might just work, I dont know how long the deflector could take that kind of a beating or even the shield generators or shield grid.  Although it might help to weaken them.  I am already working on modifications to the shields and deflector.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Hodson

Well sir I guess this is it.

Will Karelia

"That would only strengthen them," came the response from Avalon. "Stand by for further orders."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Hodson

The sheilds have been filled to the limit sir and I have achieved cmdr again so now I can be the xo once more.

Hodson

King Sitgor

Admiral two of those ships are breaking off to intercept and speeding up on an attack run sir.

Aft shields back up sir.

Enemy ships appear to have been trying to take advantage of our shield dropping to attack us while they were down sir. They have returned to there previous course sir.

Admiral What are your orders sir. We are twenty minutes from weapons range sir.

Hodson

Tactical cover the knightwalker then follow suit

Hodson

Enginiering have you recieved the info for the weapons systems

C.E.: Yes sir we have and we are getting started now we should have them back in about 3 mins out.

Richard Ransom

Helm course 263 by 344 mark 65
Full Impluse

Power all Weaponds

Chief push the Core to 125% and take the warp engines off line

open a Communcation Channel to Avallon Station

==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom od the Essex what is the next move==^==