• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, October 30, 2005, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

==^== Bridge to all Ploits Scrammble full defence postion outside Avalon==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Hodson

Sorry sir for taking so long what would you like me to do and thank you for the promotion sir and it will be an honor to serve with you in battle and at other times sir. so what do we have against the enemy in ways of weapons because I was thinking that we could use some borg enhanced photon torpedoes I don't know if we have before but we could try it sir

Hodson

Hodson to bridge the warp cores of the shuttles are ready to be diployed heading to the torpedo tubes

King Sitgor

I like the idea Admiral but I don't think that it would be a good idea sir because while we would theoretically while taking enegery from them and bleeding it out to space that will only make them surround us sir and bleed our shields which theoretically will make them stronger because while we bleed them they bleed us through the shields and get the power that we bleed off into space back again anyway. Then  once shields go down they can leave us completely powerelss they will bleed the power from the cores and leave us helpless.

Richard Ransom

Mr.Hodson what is the time delay between dedtenation and the forming of the tear and what speed will we need to go to get away

Hodson

Sir is there anything that I can do to get this ship stabilized I feel like a baby's rattle with all this shaking.

King Sitgor

Captain I am getting a message from a Commander Baphomet sir she says that she believes that the best defence against the enemy sir is to construct something call a slip drive sir. It looks to be a jump engine sir.

But it could make a negative energy push sir which would annoy the enemy no end sir. And probably give it a rather nasty head ache. Where ever the head is sir.

Richard Ransom

Tatical whats our Distance

Tatical: 1,000,000 kms Sir at current speed the Ship would be in Weapons range in 42 mins

Helm turn to starbord 3 degrees

Hodson

Sir the new torpedoes have been loaded into the tubes it's your call sir.

Hodson

Tactical follow the general and fire the torpedoes and open a second com chanel to the station.

Avolon station we are following the knightwalker and as you can see the new torpedoes work and we can defeat the N'jgat.

Helm follow the knightwalker and do as she does.

Hodson

Sir still waiting for reply

Richard Ransom

Helm Course 103 by 23 mark 4            .97 Coceron
Helm:Sir,thats pushing the Engines

noted fly us through the middle of them  which will disperce them then fly for the Night Walker

Enginer:Sir, I managed to get an 180 second jump with the Transwarp engines any longer and a un controlable Warp Bubble will be formed powered by the Core  which in thorey can be stoped if we invert the core and eject it the risk os that we could be stuck in  between  Null  and Normal  space forever

*turns To Hodson*

Number one you may use the Transwarp Engines at your discression

Richard Ransom

Captain Sisko What do you know about the Na'jat?

Hodson

Sir I suggest that we line up all the warp cores we have except our last one for us cause what I'm going to suggest will be big and we're going to need warp power.

Line the cores up and detonate them right in front of the enemy and suck them into subspace, but we are going to have to do that well away from the station of Avolon for it to work.

Richard Ransom

Work on the Stablelizers.

and give me report every 10 minites on Warp core Status