• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torean

Sorry sir, I was never good at the no win senirio.

Indiana Jones

=A= I am on it Captain, In fact you should get something soon, But I am not done yet it is taking a little more time to take weapons power to shields, Jones out =A=

a moment later, the sheilds go up the 50%, only to be knocked down to 45% after another attack
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Mark Travis

Travis moves slowly to the back of Torean.
"I love the ship to but we're in a no win situation. In case you didn't notice, we're all down here." The doctor said, a near hint of humor in his voice.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Weasly Cook

Cook gets up from the command chair and Captain Moriarty sits down, Cook then takes his seat at his Science Chair only to be thrown out of it when they hit the Ventral side of the ship

Cook gets up and sits himself in the chair and awaits what is to come next.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

Well You Continue to fire at the enemy just to keep them on there toes Mr Torean. Our you could maybe try to focus the deflector Array yourself to cut right through the ships. But appart from that there is little to do at the moment. Mr Na'Ru 35 seems to be leaving us to our own devises for a while.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

The communication system alerted the stations officer of a message coming in, it appeared on screen.
"Excalibur: Something has come up with the USS Unity, you are to enter the Van'Gu cluster and head for Neyo Prime alone for now, the Unity will arrive delayed. I do not need to remind you of the dangers there...the unknowns of the cluster, and the loss of long range communications and sensors, your going to be flying crippled in there. Be wary, Captain Moriaty. DS20 Out."

Weasly Cook

OCC: I'll be here as well as jones and the cat, don't know how often i'll post though
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tom Titan

OCC: Sorry everyone. Life got in the way and I have not had access to a PC for some time. Could I have a small breifing as of what is going on right now?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Mathew Moriarty

My Thougth exactly Mr Titan I like your thinking sir.
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

=/\= Na'Ru 35 We are coming but my chief Security Officer is not quiet convinced that a total evacution is the best thing and So I ask that I can keep a skeleton Security Crew on board. We have done everything You wanted us to do so far.  =/\=

We shall see about your request Mr Torean I happened to agree. I would have done the same on the Aztec. Gee I miss that ship.
Former XO USS Discovery

Na'Ru 35

"Neyot is part of the war side of Neyo. I am of the side which wants to live. Neyot will end anything that brings a large change. We do not want much change. Why change what works. We do not approve of Neyot's way, and a war is going on now between our side and his. That brings me to you. You are here to help us end him and his side of the planet. Your weapons are weak, but they can provide. What we can really use is your deflector dish. My technicians can program it to send beams as weapons, which can vaporize anything in thier path in a split second. To be curteous, I will ask you to allow us to do this. In reality, we can and will do it regardless".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Torean

If you are going to threaten
people you should know somewhat about there backwards technology.  Are you firmilar with transwarp technology.
Remember that if you tweek a few settings and then take a ship to transwarp it can have shall we say desasterioius consiquences.
 I won't try harming me.  If my people back on the ship detect my lifesigns failing they will go to transwarp and your presious planet will be gone.  
 I don't have a problem with your little war but my ship I will protect.
Do you understand?

Mathew Moriarty

I believe if no-one else wants to see this Admiral Captain Bode and myself should be able to speak to him. I think my ready room would be a good place to start. If a larger meeting is more approapriate we could move it to the observation room.

So yes Commander Na'Ru 35 if you wouldn't mind bringing this Admiral to my ready room when this is all finished.
Former XO USS Discovery

Na'Ru 35

OOC: The Excalibur crew are on the station the Excalibur is docked. You might want to read the posts here.
----------------------------------
"We will go to your ship then. Know only that I nor my people are your enemy, we are what you make us to be by your responses to our needs. Neyot will kill innocent, we will kill Neyot. That is the order, you have entered warfare and you cannot leave without one faction following you to destroy you. The 35th territory will not do harm to do, Neyot will. Your morals are not sheilds".

The alien continued in his explaining way, hoping to make the officer's understand thier situation as the Excalibur remained clamped by the alien people's technology.
Suddenly, sounds went off in warning.
"Neyot is on his way here, he has your fellow ship".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

General Neyot

Neyots main ship led 20 others. They hailed the Excalibur.
"Ship. You will power down and you will surrender. You will do this or die".
The transmission cut off and shots began to hit the Excaliburs hull.
General Neyot of Neyo Prime