• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Best Food in the Quadrent is right here.

Started by Alan Izzard, December 15, 2003, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Sullivan

"Well correct Sir for the most part the species that we have encountered his this Quadrant have been rather Violent.  But I am hoping for a turn of the tide in that aspect because we could use some allies in this area of space."

Harn_Sulu

*Harn enters the resturaunt, and staightens his shirt. He didn't know how to act at partys, but he was well tought not to turn down invitations. He began to mingle with the crowd, trying to look less nervous than he really was.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

(OFF: For some odd reason, Mr. Assis has only called me Huw, he said at the time I worked with him that he was merely confused, too many characters or something of the like.)

*Harn turns to his seemingly newfound friend and smiles*
"Actually, What I wanted to use them for was designed for a smaller power cell, as at the time that's all I had on hand, so I've had to modify it so the new ones fit, I havn't had a chance to test them yet. I do hope they work, if they don't, the device would become too bulky and not function as well as it should."

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

Well, Mr. Sulu. I think you can begin as soon as we talk to the admiral.

=A= Assis to Admiral Sullivan =A=

Admiral, could I speak with you for a moment at your office?

=A= Assis out =A=

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

*the PADD beeps. he reads the message and smiles*

Congratulations, Honorary Science Officer Harn Sulu! You are my new XO on the Science Department.

*shakes Sulu's hand and pats him on the back*

And the Admiral said thet he will have me to train you, so you can become a full starfleet officer. It wouldn't be practical to send you back to the Alpha Quadrant, would it?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

*He becomes uncomfortable and shifts feet as noone responds to his toast*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Morga Harf

OFF: Cool.

I walk into the dining establishment and walk to the bar and odrer blood wine and Glagh

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Event Horizon

*The sky goes dark outside, and a slight trembling of the ground and walls can be felt, as in the distance the loud crashing of debris falling on buildings and streets, can be heard. The lights start to flicker and become unstable...*

Event Horizon

"...Energy..we need energy!"
"..Searching...ships at Dantor have all dissapeared! Gallifreyans are aware!"
"...Danger..Danger...Gallifreyans are becoming stronger..Energy..we need energy!"
*A huge cloud forms itself above Dantor*
"Scanning planet....Dantor is almost depleted...no signs of recovery...Gallifreyan thread is growing! Retreat!......"

*At that moment the huge cloud dissapears from planet Dantor and the planets atmosphere is at rest again. Sunbeams reach the surface; hurricanes dissapear and the sea is at rest. Dantor's biosphere is recharching slowly*

Alan Izzard

*Izzard enters the new bar, he looks around and is then joined by his staff, who begin to remove covers from the new chairs and tables. Izzard walks behind the bar and removes bottles of aliren wines.*

"A new place and a new start, I cant wait to get started."

*Izzard moves to the big gold coloured doors and declares the bar open.*

Starphoenix Fine Dining Manager

Alan Izzard

*As the two talk, Izzard makes his way across the room, which is full of people at this point and aloud with jazz music.*

"Now now gentlemen your not talking about work are you, try to injoy yourself , mix with other people or maybe a dance."

Starphoenix Fine Dining Manager

Jeremy Sullivan

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: I'm terribly sorry Harn... I guess I'm getting too old for this multicharacter thing... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Huw is a character who works with me on the Inteligence division...

Well Mr. Sulu, I guess I can help you with that. Why don't you send me the specs of your device? Perhaps I can build some power cells for you.

Replicating them wouldn't be so good... Replicators tend to be somewhat incapable of replicating complex devices, you know. Their quantum accuracy is not as big as that of a transporter.... *starts some two minutes of technobabble*

Anyway, send me the specs and I'll see what I can do for you. *smiles*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

*Harn is taken aback by this offer, but only slightly. He'd been dreaming of this moment for a long time.*

"Well, this is unexpected. I'd love to become your assistant, the only reason I became the cook at the tavern is because it was the only opening on the base at the time, and I prefer to have my feet on solid ground. I don't like space travel very much, my parents forced me to come here with the order to 'Make something of myself.' I've always been a tinkerer, and I seem to stumble on some great Ideas (such as the one I'm working on right now.), but...
I'm rambling, aren't I? I seem to do that when I get nervous, Feel I have to explain everything. There's only one cure for that: get my hands on something to do. When do I start?"

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer