• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Best Food in the Quadrent is right here.

Started by Alan Izzard, December 15, 2003, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harn_Sulu

*Harn smiles back*
"I hope so too, and it seems very possible, this place could take the place of the one I'm running and free me up."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Alan Izzard

*Izzard turns to sulu.*

"A fine speech Mr.sulu however I dont think you should have given it when everyone was about to leave.Come have a drink with me before you go."

*Izzard walks to the bar.*

Starphoenix Fine Dining Manager

Alan Izzard

OFF; We are open you know and the klingon food is fresh and sometimes alive.

John Bostic

"Im just supsised You expected to find live food on a federation station."
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Alan Izzard

*Izzard had just inished puting away his glasse wehn he notices Strider.He walked from the bar towards him.*

"Hello there Im alan izzard and I run this place can I perhaps get you a drink?"

Jeremy Sullivan

Sullivan walks onto the scene

Greetings Mr. Izzard I am looking forward to this fine evening that you have planned for everyone!  I have put out a base wide annoucement requesting all base personal to arrive, I would suspect that even the ESH and EMH's will be coming to the party to "get to know" some of the base personal.  Well I think i shall just wander around here if you don't mind and look around the place..  One of the newest facilities built yanno!

Alan Izzard

"I've worked with hologrammes before but I've never seen anything like your ESH."

*Izaard looks around the room and notices an empty table*

"Excuse me gentlemen but duty calls"

*Izzard walks from where the two are seated and starts to prephar more food.*

Harn_Sulu

*Harn stands waiting in vain for a response.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

Excuse me Captain *turns and heads towards Huw*

Astonishing, isn't it? This planet is fabulous. I have never seen storms like the ones we have here.

I think they are frightening and beautyful at the same time. It depends on which side of the window you are, I guess. *laughs*

I'm sory Mr. Huw, but I didn't get a proper chance to thank you for your help in the lab. Did those power cells do their job well?

I also wnt to talk to you about a project I had a long time ago... A cultural project for the base.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

*Harn turns towards Alan*
"So your the one who's going to run this place, huh?"
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

"Ah, well. Such is life, my life anyway..."
*He went and sat at the bar*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Morga Harf

This time I walk up to the door, again it is locked #### it is the first time I have had a good choice of real klingon food the ship board replicators don't get it quite right.

Leave a not stuck to the locked door, sir Owner, the Klingon food that you prepare do you do it from base or is it replcated.

Ensign Morga Harf

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

This is surprisingly good what Year is the Blood wine. The Glagh is quite good not as good as in Klingon Space but atleast it is alive. Unlike Replicated stuff.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Alan Izzard

*Izzard takes a tiny bottle of blue liquid from his pocket and hands it to Morga.*

"Here drink this, to prevent Glagh breath."

Event Horizon

*The cloud of energy was delighted.*
"Energy... energy! Growing stronger!"
"Want more energy!"
"Receiving energy from their weapons!!!"
"But want more!"
"Seek all energy now!!"
*Parts of the dark cloud start moving into a different shape, as if it is becoming a tornado, extending its tail at the power core of Starphoenix Station. In a matter of moments, it hits the building that houses the power core.*
"Energy in there! Need the energy!"
*As the cloud hits the building, a huge explosive sends large pieces of debris in all directions, crushing down on other buildings, setting them all on fire. The tail of the cloud penetrates into the ruins of the building, seeking the energy source, and starts feeding from it. One by one, the lights and all systems go down in the different buildings on the station...*