• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Best Food in the Quadrent is right here.

Started by Alan Izzard, December 15, 2003, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Izzard

"Thank you Mr.Sullivan, I will make this a night to remember.,ease take a drink or some food whille you wait."

*As Izzard talks to sullivan the gaming tables in the bar are activated and other members of staff begin to open up large tables for food and drink.*

Starphoenix Fine Dining Manager

Pierre Louis Assis

I must say they are going very well indeed, sir. I am being helped by my holographic assistant SARAH. She's very good with complex matrix analysis... And I expect to have some prototypes being tested sometime soon. I'm not very sure that the improvement I'll acheive will be significant over the regular warp drives, though...

This quadrant has a very exotic subspace, and we'd benefit greatly from interaction and cooperation with cultures indigenous to this quadrant. Those however have been mostly aggressive, don't you think sir?

From the reports I've read those Loxians are rather violent...

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

ESH

*The doors of the restaurant slide open and the ESH enters, looking around curiously and snapping his fingers to the beat*

Is that Duke Ellington? I thought no one listened to him anymore! Well... No one but me...

*walks to the table where the Admiral is sitting*

Greetings again, Admiral... I have reconfigured the Security board and adapted it to my style, if that's ok with you, sir.

Do you have any idea of when the first staff meeting will be held? I could put a report together by tomorrow... *grabs a waiter by the arm* Could I get one of these? *takes a glass of Andorian firewisky*

Oh, don't look surprised Dr. Assis... I have been modified in order to be able to behave almost like an android... I can experience taste and smell through a process quite similar to a transporter beaming... But let's stop talink about techicalities... Is she new around here? *smiles and gos to dance with a young denobulan ensign*

Emergency Security Hologram

Jonathan

Jonathan the CO of the U.S.S. Sphinx the enters the party and walks over to Harn Sulu

Greetings Mr. Sulu are you still in charge of the blackburn pub?

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Jonathan.jpg" border="0">

Harn_Sulu

"Why, Thank you, Mr...?"

(Edited by Harn_Sulu at 7:27 pm on Jan. 2, 2004)

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: Chief Thomson was a character of mine.. He was your chief engineer before the Borg attack.

Well Captain, I barely knew your first officer. He seemed to be a fine man though. And it is a pity that the Sphynx has been decomissioned, she was a fine ship. I was happy to fight at your side when we repelled those pirates. I was the CO of the Lattes at the time. She has been decomissioned too, I'm afraid.

(Edited by Pierre Louis Assis at 7:36 pm on Jan. 6, 2004)

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: who is Mr. Huw?  btw you and Harn Sulu and Jonathan are the only ones in here at this time I believe... The owner of this establishments computer is down at this time and i do not know when he will be able to post again.....

Pierre Louis Assis

Well Mr. Sulu, it will be a pleasure to work with you.... *pauses for a moment and then looks at Harn*

Would you like to be my assistant? I have SARAH, my holographic assistant, but you seem to understand a lot about engineering and science. We could talk to the Admiral... If you don't want to join Starfleet I guess he could allow you to become an honorary member of my staff.

What do you think?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Alan Izzard

OFF;Sorry i was away so long.

*Izzard moves towards the guests.*

"I truest you are all injoying yourself, can i get you anything a drink perhaps."

John Bostic

"Tavern makes a place sound old, So Im going to make this place as, well....Groovy I guess. if you will excuse me I must make my speech."
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Harn_Sulu

"A toast!"
*He surprised himself with his boldness*
"To this fine esablishment, and it's wonderful attendant!"
*He drank from his glass*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Alan Izzard

*Izzard takes a bottle of blue liquid from the bar.*

"Romulan Ale Mr.Sulu , the very best."

*Pulls out two glass and hands one to sulu.*

Harn_Sulu

*Harn half-smiles*
"The best way to quit is to not start in the first place"
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Alan Izzard

*Another beutiful day at Starphoinex.*

*Izzard entered the bar, activated the lights and started to remove all the chairs from the tables.He moved and unlocked the doors and started to clean glasses, waiting for the customers to come in.*

Alan Izzard

*Izzard appears a few seconds later with a plate of glagh and a giant mug of blood wine, he walks to Harf and puts the plate in front of him.*

"There you are, your from the Lancelot arent you?, has she returned from duty."