• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Evolution Mission 14: The Last Flight

Started by Randall Sanchez, April 20, 2006, 10:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez sighs.*
"I know my place is on this ship... but finding Zayan is also why I'm here. But maybe we can have a little of both... How about we have the Loxian shuttle in our shuttlebay, ready for launch. We take the Evolution into the lines, and try to get as far as possible without having to launch the shuttle. When the moment comes that we must abandon ship, the crew beams over to the Rivendell, and I launch the shuttle. If the Evolution ends up being destroyed, the explosions will cause a distortion to all sensors of the surrounding ships, and a small shuttle would be like a little fly, crawling through a giant opening in the web that nobody would notice we're there, and we'll be off their sensors again before they have the time to monitor their sensor readings again. And the closer the Evolution can get the shuttle to the planet, the smaller the distance for the shuttle to travel, and the less risk of being discovered."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Blaze

"Well, I will be on my fighter getting ready for the infiltration, if you need me."

<Blaze taps a button on his arm and disappears in a aura of light to reappear on the Sword of Justice>

****Sword of Justice****

"Arg, you done yet?"

<Goes threw the backpacks that Ardeth just packed making sure he packed the right thing tho a few things were missing>

"Ardeth, what have I told you.  Get that repel gun out of that locker over there.  Infact get 2.  We may need to repel down or up a wall.  Make sure you take a few personal cloaks with us.  Is your leg working now ?.  Can you make the fast pace ?, Did you get the stun grenades ?, you pack the medical kits ?.  There may be children in there too.  Hmmmmmm, maybe.  Set the computer to voice commands and link it to our commlinks incase one of us needs the ship for something.  Make sure you have everything.  That means bringing some nanites medical kits along that works on human flesh too." <snarls>

Nonir

guys..... i am bored...  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>    so sanchez anything new about our new ship?
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Spock

*Spock to Bridge*

"It didnt work.  They saw right threw it.  We can try to outrun them and put more distance between us.  I would suggest something more direct, but you may not want to hear it captain sense it would require us going deeper into the abyss, but what the heck we are alredy here.  May I suggest a modified EMP cluster torpedo that is set for the Rivendells shield fequency then fire it, it should knock the Rivendell out of commission for atleast 3 or 4 hours while they try to get there power back online which would give us about 3 or 4 hour lead on them.  OR!, we could try to turn around and fight the Rivendell using modified EMP phasers and Torpedoes.  Which would disable them but not harm them, but that would require us going even deeper, but it would shut there power down for awhile, but it may also shut down life support, but they do have back ups."

"Or if your not into the mood to fire onto another starfleet vessel.  We could rig several warp-probes or shuttles with our exact warp signature then remote pilot them away, then mask our ion trail.  It would give us time, and if there smart they MAY find our right trail but we would probly be long gone bye then forcing them to pick which one to follow, and it would increase our chances considerably."

*Spock waits for a reply*

Roland Burma

*On the viewscreen, a familiar face appears, of a man that had not been seen for a long time. It was Roland Burma, former Starfleet captain who had become the Messiah of the Loxian Exiles...*

=^= Burma to Sanchez =^=
I sure do remember you, captain Sanchez. Your name still echoes among our people when heroes are praised. More than once, you have helped our people a great deal, and I have no reason to doubt you now.

I am now in command of the entire fleet of Loxian Exiles attacking the Loxian Government forces. It is a job I reluctantly accepted, because I am not fond of any wars and violence, but my former experience as Starfleet captain would be a great advantage, and it was only me under which all the different Exile tribes were willing to unite.

But the war is not going as hoped and victory is still far off. We can use any help we can get, and gladly welcome you among us. But I must ask, why do you seek Zayan in particular?
=^= Burma out =^=
The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Morga Harf

Looking back at the evolution I turn to Commander Lauren. "Oh well another home goes by the wayside. She was a good ship, and now we go to face the music back at avalon base. Damn fine officer was the Doctor but I feel it should have been mine to do."
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Kelli Lauren

"Good thinking, Lieutenant. Unfortunately, it probably won't matter, I'm pretty sure our trip ends here."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez turns to Burma.*
"Let's get this going, the longer we wait the smaller the chance to find Zayan alive. I suggest we beam over that Loxian shuttle to the Evolution as soon as possible."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Bryan Hannah

"One moment, Kelli, I'll be along shortly."

As his love crawled into the turbolift to climb down the access ladder to Deck 6, where the escape shuttle was located, Bryan stepped up behind Captain Sanchez.

"Sir, where are you going? Aren't you forgetting someone? You have a child on the way, and a woman who needs you. I understand your wish to stay with the Evolution, it's more than commendable. But to do it is a waste. General Zayan, the love of your life is down there, fighting a two-fronted battle. On one side there is the Loxian government, who wants her dead for her crimes of treason. On the other, there is nature. She's pregnant, and could very well be in labor right now. I know you want to die honorably, it's not just the Klingons who wish that. But you'll get other chances, I'm sure."
Lt. Cmdr. Bryan Hannah
Chief Medical Officer
USS Evolution

Balkazar

OOC**Sorry to interrupt, but Nonir how did you get airis, when she is on the planet most likely with Zaphan and Zayan, Blaze, and Taurik, and Ardeth ?, are you ghost jumping or something, because im reading this mission log you guys are posting, and I see no way how you did it.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Enoch

"So, in plain words... You intend to steal the ship to get to Loxius, and you want to prevent the station officers from stopping you, and you need me to... let me guess... make sure you get out of the station with the ship?"
*He nods at the viewscreen, displaying the docking bay doors of the station.*
"You need those doors to open, don't you?"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"Locking on!"

The guards, luckily, were confused enough to be unable to respond. Howeve, after Nonir's extraction, they quickly caught on, and alerted Operations.

"Captain, our secret's out! We've gotta go, it's now or never!"
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Morgan Freeman

OOC:  True, He did talk about the blockade of the planet when he was communicating with you over comms.  We just analized then I called you. :-)
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Kelli Lauren

(OFF: I'm sorry I've been gone so long, but I'm back, so rejoice! )

Kelli looked at Nonir with a bit of annoyance at the current predicament.
"So you're telling me I've got no port phasers? What good are we going to do in a civil war with half-assed weapon systems?"
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Spock

"Theres still the modified shuttles or warp-probes commander.  But there is also the problem with if they come after us with a tractor beam.  Try to stop us then if they catch up to us.  I could send a feedback loop back along the tractor beam and disable there tractor beam easily.  Wish me to start the preperations of the shuttles or the warp-probes ?, and begin masking our ion trail captian ?"