• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Evolution Mission 10: Revenge of the Na'jigat

Started by Randall Sanchez, June 26, 2005, 01:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuarthk

Tuarthk turns to Capatain Sanchez,'
    Sir, I am returning to the ready room.  T'Pong and I are going to try to extend the shield on the ready room to encompase the front portion of the ship.  This should provide us some extra protection from any more incomming attacks.
   Currently I have T'Pong working on the upgrades to the phaser array.  I would have her working on the Shields for the entire ship, but in this situation it would be most illogical.  It may have left us open to attack in the progress of installation.

He turns towards the ready room, and when he reaches the door, gives access code and DNA signature.  Then enters the Ready room, and begins working on the shield generator.
"the only one who is truly lost is the one who does not know where they came from or where they are going."

Kelli Lauren

"Captain, DS12 is at least 19 hours away at maximum warp."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Ardwyad

*The A.S.C. Revox drops out of warp, and appears in front of the Evolution and Rivendell.*
Chief of Command Ardwyad
A.S.C. Revox Security Vessel
Delta Alliance
http://www.expansionfleet.com/images/nigillian.jpg" border="0">

ftima

"Noooooooooooo, dr. Hannah, it is Airis you have to open it, if you dont open it she will surely die. What will we say to commandor Spock"

*Ftima pushes the door, but it stay closed*

"AIRIS, can you hear me? Try to find another exit, i cant open the door"

*All of the sudden ftima realise, they left Thomas in sickbay, they were so busy evacuating the living, there was no time to safe Thomas, maybe he could survive, she just needed a little miracle*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

"Captain Sanchez, you had better know what you're doing. I will not lose any more people here today."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Spock

OOC**Took a small break from spock http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

IC**Spock continues to work at his post in engineering.......However several engineer crewmen go down as there stations start to explode......and the consoles catch fire*

Spock to Ftima*

Several crewmen are injured down here.....*then nods to a ensign to transport them to sickbay*.......Spock out*

Now lets get these fires undercontrol.......Grab those Extinguishers........We need to put the fires out now......

Ensigns: Yes sir.......

Captain.......Power on the Port Nacelle is starting to rupture......Ill try and seal it off but we may loose that Nacelle Ill give you a update on things in a minute...Spock out*

Nonir

"Commander, no further damaged has been reported since the last damage report."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez was almost thrown out of his chair, at the impact.*
"What the..."
*He regains his composure.*
"All decks, red alert! Ms. Lauren, full power to shields, but hold your fire! Hail the Revox, surely this must be a mistake!"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Vurak Spock

In darkness, we delight. In hunger we come, in hunger we shall be sated. We will triumph in power we are strong!!!
(N'ygat screams in Vurak's head taunting his every weary body.....................)

(Vurak approached the bridge in full Galifreyan regalia. He approaches the bridge and reports directly to Captain Sanchez and the rest of the bridge.)

"Captain. I am here. I am WELL AWARE of the situation and Captain Taurik's actions. I will assist as I am destined too. I have NO love for the N'ygat as for the N'ygat is CONSTANTLY taunting me. Logically speaking, I must make sure to assist in ALLEVIATING the problem at hand. My course of action would be logically to combine my power with Mr. Taurik's beam to attempt counteract the N'ygat threat. I will proceed to tactical and begin the process. Captain. I need a conduit my own energy to be released and combined with Captain Taurik's psionic beam. I may need some assistance since I am technically going to be placed under a meditative state......................................I am requesting assitance from the crew at hand to provide me that conduit. Please assist everyone. I am going in. I will still be able to hear you so please direct to my location and I will pinpoint it................ Aim your most power phaser beams and I will direct my strength there. You know which one. Direct as much power as possible to your phasers and concentrate one beam into Mr. taurik's beam. Aim at an angle and I will direct the flow into his beam. Captain.................................Direct the procedure. I will begin now.................

(Vurak sits himself in the tactical seat and begins his meditations to immerse himself within himself and begin tapping within...........)
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Vurak.jpg" border="0">

Event Horizon

*The Borg Cube continued to fire upon the station and starships. The voice of the Collective resounds over the intercom again.*
"Resistance is futile. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctives to our own. You will adapt to service us."
*The Borg cube closes in to attack even more relentlessly. With the U.S.S. Ticonderoga destroyed, the cube now concentrated its attacks on the other ships, causing severe damage where possible.*
"You will be assimilated. If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you."
*But while a lightshow of phasers, photon and quantum torpedoes lights up the dark space surrounding Deep Space 12, there is another power, slowly awakening... and hungry for... energy. Hiding in the Quantum Singularity Network, the Na'jigat has been growing ever stronger. The Na'jigat had been gaining strength and energy from other installations it had attacked and destroyed, and drained its energy... But now the Na'jigat was hungry again, and eager for more energy to absorb... The Na'jigat, being a species existing of pure mental energy, thus therefore impossible to destroy or hide from, has the ability to sense all that goes on, all that people think, feel and know... The abilities of the Na'jigat go beyond anything any humanoid species aside from a Q has ever displayed... The Na'jigat can take any form and project any mental image, deceiving both men's eyes and ship's sensors... And now, the Na'jigat was about to do it again... And while the starships and station are too busy defending themselves from the massive Borg cube, they don't notice that their sensors display an emergence of an energy cloud from the not too far off Quantum Singularity Network, rapidly moving toward the battlefield. But while Starfleet ships were preoccupied, the Borg was aware of a new presence, they ignored none of their sensor readings.*
"Detecting energy wave. Wave moving toward our coordinates. Prepare to intercept and assimilate."
*While the Borg cube continues to fire on the Starfleet vessels, part of its attention is now drawn to the Na'jigat cloud...*
"Unable to detect humanoid life forms. Pure energy of mental kind. Higher life form than the Borg. Must assimilate life form to gain perfection. Prepare to attack and assimilate. Classifying life form as Species 19554. Species 19554 closing in rapidply, expected arrival in 7 seconds... Preparation for assimilation is complete. Activate-"
*Suddenly, the Na'jigat energy cloud embraces the Borg cube. It all happens so fast that the Borg cube has no time or chance to react, and everyone on the surrounding starships only realises what is going on, when it has already begun... The Na'jigat is consuming the Borg cube. It seems as if a battle takes place inside, but is rapidly decided... In no time, the Borg cube begins to display smaller explosions, then larger ones... And only seconds later, the entire Borg cube completely explodes violently, less than 30 seconds after the Na'jigat attacked it... The Na'jigat greedily swallows all energy that comes free from the Borg cube's explosion, and only some other debris is thrown into space on all directions, some of them slamming into the shields of the ships and into the station. Seconds later, it almost seems as if the Borg cube had never been there... But looks can deceive, and while the Na'jigat had rid Starfleet of the Borg cube, the Federation starships and station now had to face a far more dangerous foe... The Na'jigat, having swallowed an enormous amount of energy from the Borg cube, had now grown stronger than it had been for many millenia, and yet it was hungry for more... And the energy it wanted, was just there for the taking... All it took, was to attack the little starships and station in front of it... Soon, the Na'jigat would be stronger again than the Gallifreyans, and conquer the galaxy! And thus, the energy cloud now focussed on the Starfleet vessels, and lashed out in an attack.*

OFF: Please read this article at our online database:
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=Page;p=najigat" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin....najigat
It will tell you what the Na'jigat is all about. You can't kill it, nobody can. So as to know what you can and can't do, read the article thoroughly please.

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez looks at the viewscreen, talking to Kha'Var when Tuarthk approaches him.*
"Ms. Kha'Var, it is an honour to meet you again, and I am glad to see that you and the admiral are... well. You or admiral Vorak may beam over to the Evolution whenever you wish. As the Rivendell has your ship in a tractor beam, we will now continue the journey, although I would recommend getting the ship's sytemss in working order again, so we can use a null-space catapult at Talonis to head home faster. Travelling through null-space may be a bit much to endure the ship's infrastructure, so I'd recommend to give primary attention to your ship's shields and structural integrity. Sanchez out."
*Then he turns to Tuarth.*
"Ah, it was Zayan who accidentally came too close to the door of my office, while waiting for me. Things have been a bit busy here. I don't believe you and Mr. Vurak have met yet, so I will let you two talk here on the bridge for a bit, while I have some things to discuss with General Zayan."
*Then he walks to the door of his ready room, activates his code and as the door opens, he and Zayan enter. The door closes, and Sanchez offers Zayan a seat opposite his desk. He sits down himself, straightens his uniform, and leans back.*
"I owe you an update on all that has happened as of late, Ms. Zayan. I have not seen you much as of late, but I've heard that you've done great work of help in our sickbay, for which I'm sure Dr. Ftima is more than thankful. But that's not why you came aboard this ship in the first place... it's the crystal and its secrets. Well, there is much to tell about it, in fact, but for your convenience, I have written it all out on this padd."
*He offers her a padd full of text.*
"Don't ask me when I had the time to do that as well... But somehow I managed."
*He smiles as he lets her read the padd with the text that tells the whole story of what the Maviduli crystal is about, what its purpose and its power is, who created it and why, and also about the discovery of the Erendir colony on the planet, and their former intentions to find other of their kind in larger colonies in the Gamma Quadrant.*
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

The Sovereign-class U.S.S. Ticonderoga exploded in a blaze of Borg plasma and red-hot duranium.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tuarthk

As Tuarthk turns , "Ensign  Status Report"

=^= "Vurak...we will have time to talk later."

=^= Commander Tuarthk to Spock=^=  Mr. Spock please meet Lt. Commander T'Pong in engineering for installations and repairs.  Please be advised that all installations and repairs are approved by the Captain and myself.

Tuarthk out
"the only one who is truly lost is the one who does not know where they came from or where they are going."

KHa Var

*The Vor'Cha Khaless follows the ships back to Avalon Station and docks at its now coustomary spot.*
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Nonir

Petty Officer 2nd Class Carlson:" What do you mean make it any worse? How can it get any worse then it is now? I will surly be courtmarshalled and sent to prison!"

*...He paces around the room shouting. He walks over to the door and ceals it shut. He looks to ftima...*

Carlson: "Im sorry doctor, but your a witness. If you live then its over for me."

*... Nonir awakens and has heard the entire convorsation. He gets up as Carlson targets Ftima. He quickly runs in front of her as Carlson fires it with the intention to kill ftima and draws his phaser and aims it at carlson. As Nonir turned he is hit by a blast set for kill but he is able to get one shot in before he hit the ground and killing Carlson. He falls to the ground nearly dead...*
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">