• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Time is of the Essence"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 21, 2007, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

((I don't feel this is going anywhere. We need some big explosion or something the change the plot. Also on a personal note, I've noticed that in the one and a half years I've been in EF I haven't gotten off this damn ship yet >.<))
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Alexia

<Another cloaked figure camoflaged comes out of hiding and draws her khala as she and a Heraan soldier met, she ducked low dodging past the Heraan blade as it swiped at her neck.  At the same moment, she lunged her blade upwards at an angle piercing its chest plate as the blade met the Heraan's heart>

<While Tech was taking on the commander, she saw several Heraan with plasma rifles start shooting at the Starfleet crew, but seeing they couldnt defend themselves well, she got in the way and deflected most of the plasma bolts>
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Malcolm

(Outside of the ship)

Several Heraan suddenly are transported into space. While they don't breathe oxygen, and so the vacuum of space desn't kill them, it certainly disorients them.

(Inside the ship)

Malcolm continues to designate targets as Yaxara deals with them.

=A= Alright, I see two on the same deck with Techerakh, not counting the big guy. How about we even the odds for him and take the two out. Leave the big guy to him and Alexa.=A=
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Aaron Miller

<Miller didnt wait for orders, he began evacuting that deck.  Then opened up a air tunnel effect that he could control, so the fumes can go else where>

=^= "I suggest you hurry, Commander." =^= Miller said over the comm.

Randall Sanchez

(OFF: Believe me, you are MORE than welcome...)

"All stop," Sanchez said. "Open a channel to Deep Space Five."

The main viewer switched from the standard Federation emblem to the image of a Starfleet commander on a ruined command deck. "Thank god, it's good you've arrived! There's been an attack on DS5 and the Ivor colony, both are in ruins! Captain, it's the Heraan!"

Sanchez interrupted the frantic commander. "Slow down. Tell me what happened."

"They've sent a fleet towards Federation space, and have already breached our lines! They're headed for Earth!"

"Earth?" Sanchez repeated, shocked. "Do they plan to make it past the whole of Starfleet?"

The commander finished giving a PADD to a subordinate, then turned back to the screen. "They were extremely fast, Captain. Only if Starfleet is lucky, will they be able to gather a large enough defense fleet in time. I would have sent our own defense vessels after them, but they were destroyed or crippled in the attack. I'm sending you their last known coordinates, you've got to chase them down! Starfleet is already assembling an interception force, but who knows if they'll be able to catch up with the Heraan."

"We'll do our best," Sanchez said. "Evolution out."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Spock

<Spock was looking over the engineering reports as they came in and looked around the bridge then back at his console>

James Krenn

Just as the rear torpedoes were fired, a close explosion above an to the port of the ship knocked it off course, almost making the torpedoes miss. The lights flickered on the bridge and throughout the ship, as various systems were damaged.
"Ah!" James exclaimed, as he was jostled about by the explosion so much he nearly fell off his chair. Regaining his balance, he tried to bring the ship onto a stable course.
((Better? :P I was thinking that we could have some boarding craft attach themselves to us at some point, liven it up a bit.))
James Krenn
Ensign
Chief Flight Control Officer
USS Evolution

Techerakh

Techerakh engaged his psionic camouflage again and slid into the corridor, nothing but a near-imperceptible warp in the light betraying his location. He crept up to an intersection, and saw the Heraan around the corner. He moved silently and swiftly, and moved behind one of the soldiers.

The master then drew his khala, and it appeared as a blade hovering in midair. He dropped his camouflage, and swept his blade through the soldier. As his allies began to fire, Techerakh blocked the plasma bolts, their cohesion being dissipated or reflected when they struck the Gallifreyan sword.

Techerakh then drew his second khala and threw it, spinning, at the Heraan at the end of the hall. The blade killed one of the aliens, but the other had time to activate his bracer blade and knock it out of Techerakh's telekinetic control.

The Heraan and the Gallifreyan closed, and met blades in the middle of the corridor. Techerakh was many times the superior, however, and was able to sever the Heraan's weapon arm and slice him at the waist.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Alexia

<Alexia swung her khala and the Warmaster deflected it, she waited for the right time and she struck at the Warmasters leg and it peirced the armor wounding him as he struggled to keep up with the Gallifreyan master who was attacking the Warmaster full force>
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Malcolm

OFF: Keeping it going...

IC:

Malcom sat up suddenly, he could sense esomething wrong before the alarms blared. He climbed out of his bed with his uniform still on because he was too exhausted to change, and runs over to his computer to check the status.

Glancing over the screen he can tell that there's been a leak of sorts in engineering. He taps his com link as he runs out of his room and down the hall.

=A=Malcolm to Lauren, we have a serious leak in engineering; suggesting we evacuate the deck immediately, it looks toxic. I'm getting a team ready just in case.=A=
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

James Krenn

((OFF: Here we are, James Krenn, AKA John Moore, although Karelia may know me better as Vorn Krace. Put me where you need me))
James Krenn
Ensign
Chief Flight Control Officer
USS Evolution

zack1392

*sickbay*
when the lights signaled red alert zack jumped then remembered he was already in sickbay but got medical supplies ready just in case
zack

Aaron Miller

<Aaron's hands flew over his controls trying to keep things in operational status>

"We are receiving micro fractures along the hill, and several EPS conduits are blown on deck 4." Aaron called out from his station as sparks flew as they were hit by enemy fire.

Kelli Lauren

"All forward torpedoes... away!"

The four torpedoes rocketed from their tubes, soon to be joined by more from the aft tubes.
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Malcolm

Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander