• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Time is of the Essence"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 21, 2007, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yaxara Grax

Yaxara nodded in confirmation each time he mentioned a deck; Yes, I can read their lifesigns...I believe I can get a lock on them..."

The transporter was not working completely, but it seemed to be functioning. Throwing her long, red locks back and moving them away from her face, the Betazoid tampered with the console in front of her. Finally, all ten Heraan were displayed.

"I got a lock on them," She said with relief, but still tense, "Energizing."

Setting the coordinates somewhere in outer space, she intiated the energizing sequence.
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4338/bet1ja.jpg" border="0">

Techerakh

Techerakh could barely stand, and his vision was beginning to blur. He drew his khala and began to chase after Ar'Krakh, but was unable to keep his footing and fell to the deck, his khala clattering down along with him.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Malcolm

Malcom runs down to engineering, he checks the status and sees that something has stopped the vents from venting.

=A= Malcom to Miller, something's wrong and the vents are not venting. I'm gonna go in and check.=A=

Malcolm dons a suit and slips into the bay, to find out what is wrong.
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Randall Sanchez

(OFF: Does helm work for you? We haven't had a helmsman, other than the AI, in eons.)
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

As Kelli calibrated the ventral shield harmonics, she noticed Mark leave the turbolift and pass by her station. A moment later, after he had made it to his seat, she noticed him trying desperately to get her attention. Unable to hold back a smile, she winked at him, hoping that no one else was noticing. Finally, an idea entered her mind.

After pressing a few controls, she heard Mark's console beep slightly. No one else would take notice, but she knew it was coming, so she could hear it.

Code Sample
---LCARS Data Reroute---
-To: Station ID 1-09-

Holodeck Two. 2000 hours.

Don't be late.

---End Transmission---
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

James Krenn

Time for a bit of fancy flying... James thought to himself. To his knowledge, not many, if any, people had attempted what he was about to do in such a large ship, but he was confident in his skills.

He sent the ship into a contant roll, completing a full circle in an average of 6 seconds, and then concentrating hard on the controls sent the ship swooping through the battlefield, over and around other ships, all the while spinning. =/\="Helm to Engineering, try and keep our structural integrity up!"=/\= He didn't have time to be polite or explain to Engineering what he was doing, trying to keep the ship from crashing into another and keep it in one piece was  taking up all his concentration.
James Krenn
Ensign
Chief Flight Control Officer
USS Evolution

James Krenn

James hit the manoeuvring thrusters, turning the ship a full 180 degrees while not altering their course or speed at all. "Ship facing about!"
James Krenn
Ensign
USS Evolution

Kelli Lauren

Kelli brushed herself off, and grabbed her rifle. She made a point to thank Techerakh once this was over; it wasn't the first time he'd saved her life.

"Sounds good to me." She tapped her communicator. "Security teams, we have unconfirmed tangoes on Deck Five. Move to intercept, and a watch your backs."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Techerakh

Time seemed to stand still as Techerakh and Ar'Krakh circled one another. The Heraan that stood before him was the most powerful of their kind, the Gallifreyan knew, and was expertly trained in all fields of combat. However, Techerakh knew that he himself was one of Gallifrey's best, and the outcome o a battle of these proportions could not be predicted.

Ar'Krakh struck first, but Techerakh readily parried, and counter-attacked, but was similarly held back. Their battle began cautiously, but grew in both speed and ferocity, until there was nothing that could stop them.

"You are bold, Heraan," Techerakh said through the strain of combat, "to attack so far from your territory. These humans could destroy this ship, and you with it."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Alexia

((Malcom, thats impossible, specially for a betazed, But I will allow Will to determine if that should be ignored or not))

<Alexia got up quickly and followed Techerakh threw the halls ways looking for the Heraan master>
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Aaron Miller

James Krenn

((OFF: Sure thing. What's my rank?))
James Krenn
Ensign
USS Evolution

Lois

"Uh yeah sure!" He said, he was expecting her to wave him off after discovering him standing in front of her quarters. "What exactly are you getting ready for?"
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"Give me a hand, Ensign. We've got more targets than I can handle. Krenn, keep the ship rolling, or else we'll rely too much on specific phaser banks."

Kelli targeted a pair of photon torpedoes, and released them simultaneously. The limited guidance system on the torpedoes managed to be just enough, and the torpedoes struck one of the small Heraani corvettes in the aft section, and obliterated their rear shields.
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

James Krenn

"Sir! I have some Engineering experience. Let me go help down there - unless we get this working the helm's dead anyway." James called to the Captain. After the explosion in Engineering, they were obviously going to be low on people down there, and they would need everyone they could get their hands on.
James Krenn
Ensign
USS Evolution