• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Time is of the Essence"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 21, 2007, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durandal

"Wait a moment, Commander... I'm getting a stronger ID signal now. I'll have it in just a second now."

The AI's holographic jaw almost dropped. "Commander, you won't believe it! It's a Starfleet signal, and the fleet is being led by the U.S.S. Enterprise !"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com/ID-DURANDAL-GREEN" border="0">

Malcolm

Malcolm runs in with several officers armed with phaser rifles and other weapons.

"Alexa, take him and go now! We'll hold him the best we can while you take Techerakh to safety"

Malcolm and the officers blanket the Heraan master with phaser rifle fire and a few officers toss grenades. Explosions reverberate and sight becomes an unecessary sense. The Heraan master staggers back, surprised by the sudden onslaught. Never-the-less, he weaves his way with his green bracer blazing, sending two officers flying backwards, mortally wounded.

There is a time to measure, and a time to act; that was what the grand master meant. He thought.

Malcolm closes his eyes, focusing. Seconds later he brings his righ arm up as if to strike the Heraan master from a distance and sends a psychokinetic blast towards him. It knocks the master off his feet.
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

Malolm slowly makes his way through the bay,  able to hear Lauren but ignoring her for the time being. Approaching the warp core he spies what appears to be a bright, luminescent green blog standing standing near it, with an appendage attached to he core itself.

"What is going on here?" He thought.

Tilting his head in curiousity, he cautiously approached the being. It seemed to be draining the core through a small hole in it. It swiftly turned, or at least what Malcolm thought was turning, and made it's way swiftly towards him.

It changed form as it approached was now a large vicious looking feral like creature.

All of a sudden, Malcolm was assaulted by a powerful telepathic blast from the being as the being lunged for him, causing him to stagger back a bit and collapse backward, hitting his head severly against a railing. The pain - mental, physical and emotional - he felt could not put into words. It caused him to just scream out in pain.

The creature lunged at him and ended up on top of Malcolm, snarlying and biting.

Malcolm passes out...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Kelli Lauren

"Captain, I've got their warp trail. Shall we follow?"
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Kelli Lauren

Kelli noticed a slight redness in Mark's face, but didn't let that be known, for his sake. "I was just heading to the holodeck to get ready. Care to join me?"
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Lois

((Okay let's.. get this exciting))

As both sides opened fire upon each other the entire ship shook violently within the first few seconds of the battle. Mark ran forward from the wall to grab hold of the closest console to stop himself from being thrown around. He gritted his teeth in anger that he couldn't be any more helpful espically when major history is being made.

Mark leaned over the console he had the death grip on to view the panal, "Captain, we're being targeted by approximately three ships, shields are holding!"

(( Da.))
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Aaron Miller

"Lets see, we will need to transfer power from the warpcore itself since I doubt we will be going into warp anytime soon." he said working at his station.  "Alright, now we need to boost the deflector another 10% power, link it to the shields as an extra shield buffer and hopefully this will allow us to absorb enemy fire, if not we blow out atleast half the EPS conduits and we are dead in space and hopefully the weapons wont be destroyed.  So I suggest you isolate the weapon systems away from the shield grid and have the weapon systems protected by a EMP field.  That should hopefully keep away residual energy." Aaron said outloud as he worked since he did his best work talking to someone but no one.

Kelli Lauren

"Damn it!" Kelli said, "Put everything we have into weapons and shields. Life support too. It's not like we'll need it much longer, anyway."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Alexia

<Alexia's hands glowed momentarily as she concentrated the best she could.  The wound in Tech's chest started to close up while Alexia tried her best to maintain the concentration but it was weakening her, several seconds later, Alexia let go, nearly falling on Techerakh in the process>

"Go, Ill catch up." Alexia said as she tried to recover.
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"The slipspace tension is causing the warp core to destabilize," Kelli said, tapping her commbadge. "We're only seventeen minutes from Avalon, if you can keep it together down there, we'll be home very soon."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer