• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Time is of the Essence"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 21, 2007, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean-Luc Picard

An unmistakable British accent resounded on the bridges of every ship in the fleet. "This is Captain Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise," it said. "We should be able to handle the remainder of the Heraani fleet."

Nineteen ships rocketed toward the Heraan in tandem, dozens of quantum and photon torpedoes spewing forth from their formation.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701-E

The Heraan

Ar'Krakh jumped into the air, deflecting a strike from Techerakh while kicking Alexia right in the torso, throwing her violently into the bulkhead. "Your companion is a bold one, Techerakh,", he projected.

By this point, the wound in Ar'Krakh's leg had already healed, leaving nothing but a small mark in his leg armor.

"You'll have to do better than that, whelp."

Techerakh

(OFF: The Heraan don't have throats. They communicate telepathically, don't breathe oxygen, and don't have mouths.)

Techerakh noticed that the human counselor had bitten off a little more than he could chew, and grabbed two of the Heraan with his telekinesis. One of them was pulled close enough to impale on the end of his khala, while the other was slammed to a bulkhead. The dazed soldier tried to regain his footing, but the Gallifreyan master hit him with a psionic pulse, causing massive impact trauma and crushing him once more into the bulkhead.

Several Heraan came around a bend in the corridor and began to fire, slowing Techerakh's progress as he deflected plasma fire with his weapon.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Techerakh

Techerakh's breaths were heavy and shallow. "I must not let him escape," he forced himself to say, trying to get up. He only stopped when he was kept down by Alexia. "I can't let him win. Not again." Techerakh paused for a moment to cough. "He took my apprentice, and now he's taken my life."

The stricken master slowly fell unconscious, on the verge of death.
"En Taro Adun!"

The Gallifreyans

"We will initiate a quantum slipstream," came the reply of the kiir. "Follow us closely, and we will extend our quantum field around your vessel, drawing you into slipspace."

Randall Sanchez

--Several hours later--

Sanchez was becoming restless. He knew Earth was in danger, and he felt helpless, speeding toward his home planet at maximum warp, still unable to enact any sort of defense.

"Helm, ETA to Sector 001?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

Kelli laughed, with a surprised expression on her face. "I'll pretend you didn't forget, since I know you got my message on your panel. No big deal, you're here now, so it's fine."

They strolled back to the turbolift, and took it down to Deck Seven. There, Kelli punched a few commands into the panel outside Holodeck Two, and the hatch opened up to the room beyond. She led Mark into the holodeck, and as soon as the door sealed back up, she said "Computer, enable program."

The entire hologrid transformed into an late 1940's restaurant, and Kelli's civilian clothes faded into a long black party gown, and Mark's into an appropriately formal tuxedo.

"I figured," Kelli said, "Since we never really got to finish up last time, we'd best make up for it this time." As soon as she finished, a waiter began making his way toward them.
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Randall Sanchez

The Evolution came to a stop along with seventeen other Starfleet vessels, all of varying age and design. A comm-whistle sounded and Admiral Lewiston's face appeared on the viewscreen.

"This is Admiral Lewiston. Listen closely. The Heraani fleet has breached local Mars space, and the Federation Eighth Fleet is having a hell of a time stopping them. We're ordered to come in and execute a flanking attack, and catch them from behind. Their target, while ultimately Earth itself, I imagine, is the Utopia Planetia shipyards in Mars orbit, and the production facilities on the moons Phobos and Deimos. Our job is to stop them before they can destroy these facilities. I could go on a longer-winded tirade, but I'm sure you get the point. All ships, set course for Mars space at Warp Nine immediately. Lewiston out."

The captain sat back after absorbing their orders. "Well, Ensign," he said, "you heard him. Engage at Warp Nine. Tactical, divert full power to shields and weapons."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

James Krenn

James brought the ship out of warp as close as he could do to the battle zone without risk of crashing into another ship upon exiting warp. "Initiating Offensive Manoeuvre Omega-2!" He said, letting the LCdr know so that she could make maximum use of the weapons.
James Krenn
Ensign
Chief Flight Control Officer
USS Evolution

Spock

<Spock hopped up onto the ladder leading to the second floor of engineering to keep the instructural integrity in one peice, however, a huge explosion happened sending Spock flying hitting the opposite wall as Spock fell down in a heap bleeding from his head>

Randall Sanchez

"Good idea. Krenn, head down to engineering and take charge there, work with Miller up here to get those shields online."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division

Aaron Miller

"CAPTAIN!" Aaron screamed out looking at the unconscious Sanchez, worry was obvious on his face, he tried to keep his composure but he was trying not to worry to much about Sanchez, then prayed for him as he watched the science officer take Sanchez away blood dripping from his wound.

<Clearing away tears with his sleeve from his eyes in hopes that no one noticed he was crying a little bit, Miller went to his job as he sniffled as his nose was stuffy from the crying>

"Commander, we have 4 enemy fighters and 1 capitol ship on our tails.  That last attack blew 6 EPS conduits and we lost the eternal communications array, repair teams sent." Miller yelled out with a groggy voice it was obvious now that he was crying.

Lois

OOC: Well. Out of all the things.. I did not expect that.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Malcolm

Malcolm charges one of the Heraani quickly, and deals it a quick disarming blow.

Weaponless, and surprised by his sudden speed, the Heraani soldier stands stunned. Dodging and whirling, Malcolm engages the Heraani; He strikes swiftly.

A swift punch aimed at its midsection becomes a feint, as Malcolm drops to the floor in an effort to trip, but the Heraani jumps , flipping backwards and evading Malcolm.

He pursues it, a look of concentration etched on his face as familiar as the Mona Lisa.

Several Heraani converge on Malcolm.

Malcolm jabs at ones throat, quickly incapacitating it.
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Techerakh

Techerakh flipped over Ar'Krakh's head, grabbed his shoulder arch, and landed behind him, holding him in place and trying to bring his khala in toward the alien's front. Unfortunately, Ar'Krakh already had his bracer blade in place, holding the khala away.

Suddenly, Ar'Krakh ducked, and rolled forward. Techerakh had not expected it, and was thrown a meter or two down the corridor by the rolling action.

It was only a split-second after Techerakh hit the deck before he was back on his feet, and the battle continued.
"En Taro Adun!"