• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "The Fallen One"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 11, 2006, 01:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techerakh

"It is regrettable that such things are true. But this time, I come asking a favor, not bringing a warning."

Techerakh stepped between the desk and the chair and gracefully sat. "Captain, there is a task that I would like your help with. The Order has long searched, to no avail, for one of our knights, a Gallifreyan lost in a long-forgotten battle. We have not yet found her, and as you humans persist in proving yourselves incredibly resourceful, we have decided to ask for your assistance."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Spock

"Yes, Captain." he said as he activated his combadge.

=^= "Doctor would you please join us in the brig.  Cmdr Lauren, please come to the bridge immediately for security purposes.  Bring an extra team just as a precaution." =^=

<Turning to face the Captain>

"There on there way, Captain."

Spock

"I suppose wisdom never followed you as you grew in rank.  I think you need a poet side to balance out your warrior side and wisdom to temper both."

Randall Sanchez

"Hmmm... a favour could still be bad news. Weren't you Gallifreyans like... telepathically linked to each other or something? Hmm... well, we didn't get a mission from Starfleet yet, so technically I'd be able to offer you help, but I must ask... why come to me? Taurik is also captain and he's a trained member of your order, wouldn't he be able to help you in a far more effective way than I, a mere human, ever could?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

"That's quite enough, everyone, this won't get any of us anywhere."
*Then he speaks in a softer tone to Spock.*
"Contact the doctor to get down here, I want Raszagal medically examined before we consider the risk of a Vulcan mind melt. And also contact Lauren, so that we've got some security in here for in case anything gets out of hand."
*Then he walks closer to the forcefield of the brig to address Raszagal.*
"You're not exactly in a position to command anyone here on my ship, considering on which side of the forcefield you currently find yourself. It is your own people who handed you over to us already, so we're already beyond that stage. Now it is up to us what to do with you, and I have decided that we will keep you detained until we arrive back at Avalon Station, and have Starfleet Command decide what to do with you next. Rest assured, we have civil laws so you won't be tortured to death or anything. But I'm not yet willing to trust you enough to let you walk around freely on this ship. Now what I wanted to ask... who or what is Adun?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"Ever heard of seniority, there, chief? I've been an officer on this ship longer than you, I've held this rank longer than you, and I'm the second officer. I don't give a rat's ass if you've got the same pins as me, I outrank you. If you've got beef with that, take it to Morga or to the captain. I'm a stickler for authority, and when someone steps out of line, I'm going to jump up their ass for it. Remember that, and I won't even need to be such a #####."

(OFF: Okay, what the hell is Alexia doing here? We are NOT going through this again...)
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Techerakh

"I had thought the same thing, but Master Legudon suggested we come to you. I believe you know him, as well?"
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Raszagal

"No, you'll do it now. I have requested an official parlay with your security chief, and if you deny it, you'll be the one breaking your own laws."
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Morga Harf

=/\= Lieutenant Commander Harf to Captain Brodie. Thank you sir we have docked and would be ready for a securtiy team to come and relieve us of a problem sir. She is a former Knight striped of her powers by her master for deleliction of duty and Aiding and abeting their sworn enemy and now ours the N'gayt. Any assistance would be appericated. She is down in the Brig. =/\=

=/\= Captain I have just asked for a detail of Security from Avalon station to come and take Ms Razsgal from our hands. I thought that might be the better way to go. =/\=

Very well ensign Trian I think we should give the lower crew some time as the chiefs will have some work to do before they can go anyway.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

trian

trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

Okay Durandal I would perfer that you not mock the Science officer we all know that science life or other wise is hard to keep up with. Computers and Vulcans keep up with them humans are less able to take the speed of warp well.

Staying where I was most necessary for this trail at the tactical console I move slightly.

I think Warp 4 is in order Durandal
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Spock

OOC**I know lol.

IC**

"Be more respectful and I will think about it."

trian

sir we have docked and are ready to sart sending memdmbers on shore leve as soon as you grant it sir!http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"Oh, I've got a soft side, but it just doesn't come out while in uniform. Try spending two-and-a-half years with the Klingons, and you'll be pretty harsh, too."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A