• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

D.A. Spacecraft

Started by Avelsa, October 30, 2004, 11:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avelsa

-^- D.A. Representative Assistant Avelsa to Federation Station Avalon -^-

This is Avelsa, D.A. Representative Assistant.  Requesting permission to dock.

-^- Standing by for response -^-

"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."

Hermes

=^= Delta Alliance vessel, you are clear for docking at docking bay 5. Welcome to Avalon Station. =^=
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Avelsa

-^- Thank you Hermes.  Now proceeding to docking bay 5.  Delta Alliance vessel out. -^-

*After docking the ship, Avelsa takes out a device (similar to a tricorder).  She begins entering some commands on it.  Avelsa walks out of the ship into the docking bay.  She goes over to a directory panel and downloads a three dimensional map of the station.  Avelsa enters a few more commands and the device begins to beep. She sees a small dot flashing on a section of the station map.   As Avelsa looks at the device she speaks to herself.*

"So, there you are my friend Svensson.  Now what could you possibly be doing here?  My ship did not detect any transmissions from your cloaked ship.  It was well that I tagged you and your ship when I was given the opportunity.  Now lets see here.... Ah, here we go."

*She walks over to the turbolift and gives directions to the level on which Svensson is on.*

"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."