• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Docking Request

Started by Nocturnus, March 25, 2003, 04:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayala Mirez

*gently kisses Nocturnus back*
working for you..might be a little difficult
*runs her hands through his hair*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Nocturnus

Nocturnus to commander.

Would u like to meet us in the dining hall for breakfast.

I'm makein Waffles http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

Off:Due to the fact of our idle piolot.  The USS Tor has arrived at successfully at Starphoenix and will continue at starphoenix.

Mz Mirez.. after you my 'lady'

*stands beside transporter*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

Of course.

Nocturnus to Geordi. Could you have hte pilot prepared to leave within the hour.

Ayala Mirez

well, you'd be in for a surprise wouldn't you my dear
*smirks at Nocturnus*
well, which is it, staying or going
*raises an eyebrow*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Nocturnus

I think I am indeed in for a fun afternoon.

One moment plz.

Computer engage privacy mode. (Confirmed).

*gently runs his fingers around ayalas neck*

Nocturnus

Ayala and Nocturnus wait paiently for hte pilot to take them to starphoenix while sipping tea and crumpets.

Geordi

*Geordi to Nocturnus*

Sir, how long shall we expect you to be gone an dhave you appointed another Security HCief for the station while your away ?

(Edited by Geordi at 1:13 am on Mar. 27, 2003)

We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

indeed

*pocks up ayala and walks into the quarters door and puts her gently down onthe bed*
*lies beside her* now where were we before the commander interrupted.

Nocturnus

*gently detaches ayala from her uniform*, how would u like to come work for me *gently kisses ayala*

Nocturnus

Off: ok.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*yells from the quarters*

compuer replicate champagne. and inform the commander we will meet him for dinner.

Ayala Mirez

*grins* women always know what they want, just finding what they want is the difficult part

*sigh* i guess we could get dressed
*kisses Nocturnus softly*

Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.