• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Va'jux

Started by Zayan, October 20, 2004, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zayan

=^=General Zayan to Hermes=^=
"Thank you, Hermes.   We will proceed to dockinggate 7.  I am here on unofficial business, and I regret to inform you that my time is limited on this visit.  It is unfortunate that I will not be able to meet with them at this time, please send them my regards.
=^= Zayan out =^=

*Zayan looks at her crew.*

"Dernok, take us to dockinggate 7 and begin docking procedures.  Jasad, you and the others can put in a request of necessary supplies needed for Vontak Nor.  I also want you to gather anything that is needed right away at the station, and that we have the space for.  I will contact you when I am ready to head back to Vontak Nor, and I want you to be ready.  I should not be gone more than 3 hours, that should be enough time for you to have any supplies loaded and ready for departure.  Is everything clear?"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/zayan.jpg" border="0">
"It is a far better day to die fighting to remain free than it is to live under opression!"

Zayan

=^=The Va'jux to Space Station Avalon=^=
This is General Zayan requesting permission to dock.
=^=General Zayan, standing by=^=
"It is a far better day to die fighting to remain free than it is to live under opression!"

*Dernok carefully pilots the ship to docking gate 7. A few minutes later, the ship slightly shakes as it docks.*
"Docking procedure complete, general."

Hermes

=A= Hermes to General Zayan =A=
"General this is Hermes, the A.I of Station Avalon. Since there is no staff member to reply to your request, I will be of your assistance. I welcome you to Station Avalon and have prepared a dockingarea for you. You can dock at dockinggate 7. I am sure Admiral Vorak or Montrell would like to speak with you, so please take the nearest turbolift to OPS and they will meet with you ASAP"

=A= Hermes out =A=

Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Gul Jasad

"Everything clear, general. I am transmitting a cargo transport request right now, with a list of all needed supplies and spare parts."
*He begins working on his console.*
Chief Medical Officer, Hideki Mora

Vorak

OFF: Zayan is here for an entirely different mission regarding the U.S.S. Evolution. To involve her in this mission, would cause quite some confusion (especially for the yearbooks). Therefore, it would be better to assume that Zayan has come to the ship without the senior officers knowing (officially, she just visits as a civilian, regardless of species), and thus they wouldn't know she's here. There is a storyline to continue here that is vital, but won't take long, and should go as fast as possible in order for the Evolution to be able to continue.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zayan

"Thank you Dernok, Jasad.  I will be going aboard the station now, if you need anything- contact me."

*Zayan leaves the Va'jux and boards the station.  She walks to the nearest turbolift and enters.  Zayan is the only one in the turbolift.*

"Computer locate Captain Randall Sanchez."

Computer: "Captain Randall Sanchez is not on board the station."

"Where is he then?"

Computer: "Please restate the question."

"Blasted computer! I was not talking to you."

*She thinks for a moment.*

"Oh, yes! that is right, he did mention something about a man named Enoch.  Computer locate Mr. Enoch."

Computer: "Mr. Enoch is in the Medieval Camelot Store."

"Where is the Medieval Camelot Store located."

Computer: "The Medieval Camelot Store is located on the promenade."

"Proceed to promenade."

*The turbolift transports Zayan to the promenade.*